Page 266 of 271 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,330 of 1352
    Where is one place you've always wanted to go and why?
    I have always wanted to go to Greenland because of how unknown and quiet, but beautiful it is.
    If it was possible, would you want to find out the date of your death?
    That's a hard one. Probably not.
    Would you run a marathon?
    I would love to, especially if it was a charity run or something similar, but I definitely would not be able to. I'd be willing to walk it though.
    If you could only live in one house for the rest of your life, where would you want it to be? What would it be like?
    It would be where I currently live and it would be located somewhere quiet where there's lots of trees. I would want a large plot of land so I would make bike trails through it, but have a regular sized house, and possibly a barn or something like that.
    Do you have a favourite family member?
    Nope. They're all the same to me.

1. Would you rather be great at every instrument, be great at every sport, or be a master artist?
    2. Would you ever go bungee jumping?
    3. Would you be willing to sell your house and leave your friends and family to travel around the world?
    4. If you could have any pet, what would it be?
    5. Would you rather live in London or live in Rio de Janeiro?
    Teenberry

Marlena River|Natalia Amelie|Elizabeth Frances|Isla Hart|Margot Elise|Rayna Harper|Eleanor Maddon|Kaiya Linden|Emilia James|
    ~
    Matthias Finn|August Vance|Harlan Atticus|Edgar Fox|Milo Devan|Caspian Asa|Silas Milan|Rhys Marseille|Tobias Dean|Oscar Maddon|Jack Terrance

1. Be a master artist!
    2. No way!
    3. Nope
    4. a Burmese cat
    5. London

would you ever swim with sharks?
    donate eggs/sperm?
    name your child what your partner wanted, not you?
    buy an old/really run down house?
    adopt a child?
    Hope/15/teenberry/infj/writer/Les Mis fangirl/proud Kiwi

girls list- https://nameberry.com/userlist/view/226094

boys list- https://nameberry.com/userlist/view/226097

Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the Earth seeking the sucessive autumns -George Eliot

I'd love to swim with the sharks, it sounds like one of the coolest thing to do!

I don't think I could donate my eggs just whenever, but if someone I know really needed them I might.

Nope. This is one thing I'm sure I will get 'my way' on. If he likes a name so far out of my style I simply wouldn't name our child that. As a namenerd this really bothers me. I'd like to name my child with my input.

Sure! If I felt that was the best for my family at the time and we had the money to naybe renovate it then sure!

Definitely! It's something I definitely want to do - whether I can have bio babies or not.

-----

Your thoughts on adoption? WHy?
    If you were to only have 2 pets would would they be, names and why that pet?
    Where are the places on your bucket list you really want to go but will probably never go ti?
    Have the ability to excel in 5 instruments, 5 sports or 5 languages? WHich ones? (You can still learn the others but if you were naturally good)
    Move out to the country or move to the bustling CBD?
    Lexi // Teenberry
    Musician. Name enthusiast.

Avalon Juno Sunshine - Flora Aveline Iris
    Harriet Beatrix Ruby - Ianthe Beatrix Blossom - Ingrid Cecilia Meadow
    River Gardenia Lane - Sylvie Rosaline Mae - Winter Aurelia Daisy

Maverick Indigo Atlas - Felix Barnaby River
    Hugo Emerson Wilder - Jasper Montgomery Eden - Lysander Amory Sky
    Remy Luciano Sage - Rider Brodie Maxwell - Skyler Oceanus Wolf

1. I think adoption is lovely, but I do understand it is a very long and tiring process. I’m still quite young, but I am contemplating adoption when I’m older. I think it’s great how you can bring a child into a new, loving home.

2. I’ve always said to myself I’d get a pug named Ceza when I move into my own place, so that’s one. I’d also want a bunny, but I don’t know what I’d name it.

3. I would seriously love to visit Myanmar and Seoul one day, but it’s so far away! I’d also like to visit Machu Picchu, it’s definitely one of my life goals!

4. For sure five languages. I pick them up very quickly, I guess I have a knack for them. I’m already fluent in German and English, next year I’ll be taking Italian and I hope I can improve my Dutch.

5. I would totally move to the bustling CBD! I grew up in a city with a little less than a million people, and I loved it. I could never live in the country, it’s just not for me.

1. Would you ever bungee jump or jump out of a plane?
    2. If you had a chance to change your given name, would you do it?
    3. Would you rather never move or move every few years?
    4. What country from every continent would you like to visit the most?
    5. Have you ever hated/greatly disliked an acquaintance/friend/family member’s naming choice for their child? If so, have you ever expressed your true feelings?
    Not expecting, just collecting...

Elena | 16 | Croatia | writer and dreamer

• Madeleine Clara Poet • Beata Josephine Meadow • Jemima Eluned Blue • Ofelia Seraphine Daisy • Cecily Aurora Wren •

• Leo Sebastian • Augustin Viktor • Eugen Cecil Sunflower • August Stellan

Crushing on...
    Stellan ~ Julian ~ Bastien ~ Aslan ~ Merritt ~ Bellamy ~ Eulalie ~ Cadence ~ Meadow ~
    Dunja ~ Eudora ~ Dolores ~ Ofelia ~ Eluned ~ Olympia ~ Eadlin ~ Rosemary ~ Leonora ~
    Andromeda ~ Hero

1. Would you ever bungee jump or jump out of a plane?
    I think it would be such an amazing experience but I could never bring myself to do it! I'm not afraid of heights, I'm afraid of falling from heights so these activities aren't for me.

2. If you had a chance to change your given name, would you do it?
    Probably not. Mainly because I can't imagine being called anything else and secondly because it's too much of a hassle!

3. Would you rather never move or move every few years?
    Hmm...this is a tough one. Probably move every few years.

4. What country from every continent would you like to visit the most?
    Europe: Norway
    Asia: Thailand
    Africa: Zimbabwe
    Oceania: New Zealand
    South America: Chile
    North America: Hawaii

5. Have you ever hated/greatly disliked an acquaintance/friend/family member’s naming choice for their child? If so, have you ever expressed your true feelings?
    No, I've never felt this way about anyone's baby name choice I know. Even if I did, I'd keep quiet as it's not my business.

1. If you had to move to any country for the rest of your life, where would you go?
    2. Would you rather have no children or five stepchildren?
    3. What is your favourite book of all time?
    4. If you got the chance to name a colour, what shade would it be and what would you call it?
    5. Do you want/have tattoos? If so, what tattoos do you want/have?
    Tabitha Olivia Doreen ❀ Phillipa Maisie Lilac ❀ Beatrix Thisbe Nell
    Mabel Rosalind Juno ❀ Ada Eugenie Tulip

Ottilie Lavender Pearl
    Tabby • Pippa • Betty • Rosebud • Tula • Otter

Edmund Percival Ford​ ☾ Hugo Jackson Ives ☾ Sebastian Thomas Willow
    Arthur Frederic Poet ☾ Dorian Otto Lupin
    Theodore Kit Wilder
    Remy • Hugh • Sasha • Bear • Dodo • Teddy