Page 2337 of 2337 FirstFirst ... 1337 1837 2237 2287 2327 2335 2336 2337
Results 11,681 to 11,685 of 11685
    Quote Originally Posted by vloganwrites View Post
    @-eagleeyes- - Nixie Marina, Locklyn Talia, Thames Cove, and Reed Oceanside are so beautiful!! I love the imagery!!!
    Thank you so much! I'm especially happy to see you like Thames Cove, as he's one of my favorites. Your Nicolette Rosalba Grace, Amadeus Carlisle Rune, Caelum Everett Fox, Elowen Blue Jay, and Aurelian Elias Dusk are stunning.
    water children
    lynn cordelia + nixie marina + neri brook + naida loire + rialta blue
    locklyn talia + marley geneva + victoria ness + louise waterlily
    dylan creek + eaton loch + thames cove + reed oceanside
    kai harbor + ford ocean + ren pacific + tide monroe 'ty'

bay + lake + fjord + rio + river + reith + tahoe + caspian

@enthusiastofnames: Isaac David and Matthew Elijah are both absolutely charming.
    Teenberry | Amateur Photographer and editor | Human to kittens Toffee & Fudge

Adelina Joy ♡ Magdalena Ruby ♡ Edith Matilda ♡ Helena Margot ♡ Ophelia Maeve ♡ Anneliese Charlotte ♡ Sienna Giselle
    Leo Xavier ☆ Alexander George ☆ Isaac Peregrine ☆ Harry Lysander ☆ Arthur James ☆ Arlo Sebastian ☆ Viggo Florian ☆ Nicholas Ivor

Crushes: Posy + Adrienne + Julia
    GP Crushes: Samira + Fumi + Audrina + Adriano

Quote Originally Posted by -eagleeyes- View Post
    Thank you so much! I'm especially happy to see you like Thames Cove, as he's one of my favorites. Your Nicolette Rosalba Grace, Amadeus Carlisle Rune, Caelum Everett Fox, Elowen Blue Jay, and Aurelian Elias Dusk are stunning.
    Thank you so much!!

---
    @gildedfairyx - Odette Lilias, Elowen Amalia, and Emile River are so charming!! I adore Serafina Soleil, she is so sweet!!! And Lucien Forest is so handsome!!

Auriella Peridot Moon❧Emmanuelle Bronte Lark
    Endellion Rowena Blaise❧Nicolette Rosalba Grace
    Selestia Nimue Dove❧Vesper Moonstone Ash

Adriel Christopher Valen❧Amadeus Carlisle Rune
    Caelum Everett Fox❧Damian Astrophel Poet
    Ellington Jasper Hemlock❧Grayson Oleander Kit

Considering...
    Elowen Blue Jay❧Oberyn Artemisia Eve
    Aurelian Elias Dusk❧Clarence Willoughby Atlas
    Azaria❧Astrope❧Borealis❧Coralie❧Jason
    Parker❧Oceane❧Sol❧Thaddeus
    Italics = Honor Names

Quote Originally Posted by daffodils and sunflowers View Post
    @sparkleninja18 ~ I really love your classic Disney era signature! Every single combo is so beautifully paired. !
    Thank you! Again, your blooming section is stunning. I love Freya Foxglove especially, the alliteration is so sweet! I also have a GP crush on Sunset as a name after hearing it on The Proud Family like 10 years ago lol.

Quote Originally Posted by gia.berry View Post
    @sparkleninja18 Anastasia Lilou, Alice Mireia, Blue Vivienne and Flora Winifred are so beautiful!
    Thank you! I know I’ve said it before but I love Tabitha Olivia Doreen and Mabel Rosalind Juno!

@sparkleninja18: I love so many of your Classic Disney combos! Anastasia Lilou, Louis Vincent, and Winston Asa are especially charming.
    Thanks! Your water names are so cool! I especially love Naida Loire, Louise Waterlily, Kai Harbor, and Tide Monroe.

Quote Originally Posted by gildedfairyx View Post
    @sparkleninja18: I'd like to join in on the praise for Anastasia Lilou! She is gorgeous!
    Thanks! I love the names you’re pondering, they’re all lovely! Boheme is one of my GP faves so I love seeing her used, and Lilia Boheme is perfectly matched!
    Waddup, I’m Abby, I’m 19, and I never learned how to read.

Disney Movies: The Classic Era (1937-1988)
    Anastasia Lilou | Alice Mireia | Marie Adele | Adelaide Yara | Bianca Everly
    Snow Lavinia | Blue Vivienne | Flora Winifred | Bruno Xavier | Louis Vincent
    Peter Alden | Arthur Damien | Taran Jasper | Roscoe Caspian | Winston Asa

“Now think of the happiest things. It’s the same as having wings.” -Peter Pan, 1953

💜

Quote Originally Posted by gia.berry View Post
    @daffodils and sunflowers Thank you! Your entire signature is gorgeous!
    You’re very welcome, and thank you so very much!

Your 'blooming' combos truly are stunning. From this batch, I especially love Aveline Sparrow, though all three are wonderful. I love seeing Sunset in the middle!
    Aww, thank you. I’m so glad you like them. And I agree, Sunset is such a beautiful middle! I love the warm oranges and sunset imagery (original I know ) I get from her.

Quote Originally Posted by vloganwrites View Post
    Thank you so much!! She is quickly become a favorite of mine!! You've updated you're signature since I have last been on and I just have to say, Cecily Ocean Dusk and Sylvie Gardenia Bloom took my breath away! Also loving your blooming section!
    You’re so welcome, lovely! I’m obsessed with Zinnia Kahlo.

Oh, thank you! I’m really delighted that this signature is so well received. And thank you for liking Cecily Ocean Dusk especially, she is one of my favourites! Thank you again!

Quote Originally Posted by gildedfairyx View Post
    @daffodils and sunflowers: I am loving Leo Cassian River, Edith Magnolia Wren, Sylvie Gardenia Bloom, Archer Everett Hugo, Aveline Sparrow, & Amabel Sunset! Stunning! I have to admit I actually love all of your combos, however!
    Aww gosh, thank you so much! I’m so very happy that you like them! Leo Cassian River is one of my current favourites, I love the imagery I get from him!
    Thank you again, lovely!

I too am loving your signature at the moment! Elowen Amalia is so so stunning! I remember you had Elowen Annelise (so gorgeous) as well, but I must say that I adore Elowen Amalia. She is so fairy-like. Sacha Henry is so handsome, and your entire ‘pondering’ section is absolutely breathtaking and so dreamy.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkleninja18 View Post
    Thank you! Again, your blooming section is stunning. I love Freya Foxglove especially, the alliteration is so sweet! I also have a GP crush on Sunset as a name after hearing it on The Proud Family like 10 years ago lol.
    Thank you! And thanks for liking Freya Foxglove, she is one of my favourite ‘blooming’ combos; she feels so wonderfully spunky to me. And yes, Sunset is gorgeous as a name!
    forests, flowers and fairytales...
    cecily ocean dusk & leo cassian river
    dorothy lavender grace ❊ edith magnolia wren ❊ agnes camellia finch ❊
    catherine rosalie maeve ❊ sylvie gardenia bloom

beau theodore grey ❊ louis edmund zephyr ❊ matthias juniper kit ❊
    felix orion hugo ❊ archer everett hugo

blooming...
    aveline sparrow ~ freya foxglove ~ amabel sunset