Menu
Page 2693 of 2701 FirstFirst ... 1693 2193 2593 2643 2683 2691 2692 2693 2694 2695 ... LastLast
Results 13,461 to 13,465 of 13503
    Quote Originally Posted by scholastica View Post
    @leafsgirl44: Phoebe Grace is the name of a close friend so I'm totally biased, but it's gorgeous, so warm and light but strong and sturdy.
    Thank you! Your Eva Emilie Lovelace, Hero Gabrielle and Ada Dorothy are lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by greyblue View Post
    @leafsgirl44 Bluebell Alice is lovely! I love the uniqueness of Bluebell with the more familiar Alice - it has a kind of vintage yet very modern feel. Daisie Olivia, Georgina Holly (nice to see Holly - I don't see it much on here!), Poppy Isabelle and Imogen Lucy are amazing too
    Thanks so much Grace!! I feel like Alice or Eliza Mary are my middle names for Bluebell - they feel like a nice balance for how out there/unusual Bluebell is (plus, Eliza Mary honours both my mom and S/O's mom, and S/O's grandmother, while Bluebell honours my grandmothers )! I love the name Holly, tbh, it's actually high up on S/O's list for a girl. I'm a little less willing to use it as a first, as my name always seems to get confused for Holly, but I love it in the middle spot.

Blanche Ariadne and Caroline Elianna are stunning! I actually had forgotten about Ariadne, but she's so beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by ashthedreamer View Post
    Thanks Ash! I love your Alba Elisabeth, Celia Emelina, Gemma Oriana and Marisel Esther Luz!
    Bluebell Eliza Mary // Tallulah Lucy Mae
    Maisie Alice. Fleur Elizabeth. Ophelia Ruby. Beatrice Daisy.
    Annabella Rose. Iris Matilda. Millie Jessica. Ella Margaret.
    Faye Rebecca. Honey Isabelle. Elouise Lily. Lara Jade.
    my list.
    join my name nerd discord!

Quote Originally Posted by elifsu View Post
    @ashthedreamer Ulysses is a great name lmao and I didn't know Suso was a variant of Jesus how interesting - I think it is nice as a mn and Marisela is beautiful ~
    I agree! lol. And I'm not sure MOST people know Suso is a diminutive of Jesus? It is a cool diminutive, but I don't know that I could ever bring myself to use it (then again, I'd use Joshua, and it's also a variant of Jesus, so?).

And thank you! I think so, too. Marisela reminds me a lot of Marsela, which had been in your signature for a bit? I'm still in love with the idea of a little Eve Marsela!

Quote Originally Posted by adelina_sophia View Post
    Aelia is pronounced as "eye-lee-ah" according to Behind the Name; where I first discovered it!
    Argh, why is everything always eye instead of ay when I want it to be? I was hoping it was AY-lee-ah lol. Ah, well, still a lovely name! I think something like Aelia Rosamund (or Aelia Rosaline?) or Aelia Juliet or Aelia Marguerite would be so stunning!

Quote Originally Posted by jonquils View Post
    @ash, Thank you for the kind words! Your Spanish names are so beautiful. Alba Elizabeth is perhaps my favorite at the moment. I just love the way Alba sounds like a song. Like you really have to feel it in order to say it, you know? It reminds me of Frida Kahlo paintings, although Spain and Mexico are worlds apart.
    Oh, thank you! I adore Alba, as well, but never know what to put with it! Alba Elizabeth almost seems too simplistic, but I liked it more than something like Alba Isabel or Alba Jacinta. It reminds me a lot of Alban, which doesn't feel Spanish at all, a longtime favorite of mine, but Alba is so delightfully Latina! I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkleninja18 View Post
    Thank you! I love Spanish names so I really like your current signature. Lucia Ixtaro Pilar, Alba Elizabeth, and Iris Amparo Maria are gorgeous!
    Thank you! I especially love doing Spain signatures for the excuse to use Basque and Catalan names! I'm obsessed with the likes of Itxaro, Izar, Haizea, Sendoa, Alaia, Amaya, Beatriu, and Miren. They're so otherworldly and mesmerizing!

Thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by leafsgirl44 View Post
    Thanks Ash! I love your Alba Elisabeth, Celia Emelina, Gemma Oriana and Marisel Esther Luz!
    Thanks, Haley! Did I mention Phoebe Grace before? If not, she's the sweetest! I used to find Phoebe so annoying, lol, but I'm slowly falling for her!
    Ashley | dreamer | Christian | storyteller | namenerd

football, the universal language: Argentina

Adora Miriam | Amada Gabriela | Antonella Sole | Catalina Eliana “Tali” | Delia Yael
    Agustín Paolo | Andrés Benjamín Éver | Bautista Alejandro Cristián | Bernabé Walter | Diego Santino
    Eloísa Belén | Irene Aurora Florencia | Leonor Micaela | Rosalina Ruth | Tatiana Natalie
    Gabriel Jeremías | Joel Federico | Lionel Juan “Leo” | Santiago Max | Teodoro Emanuel “Teo”

Quote Originally Posted by ashthedreamer View Post
    I agree! lol. And I'm not sure MOST people know Suso is a diminutive of Jesus? It is a cool diminutive, but I don't know that I could ever bring myself to use it (then again, I'd use Joshua, and it's also a variant of Jesus, so?).

And thank you! I think so, too. Marisela reminds me a lot of Marsela, which had been in your signature for a bit? I'm still in love with the idea of a little Eve Marsela!
    If you love Eve Marsela then you should steal her ~ Jesus and Joshua does come from the same Hebrew name - I remember we talked about Joshua(Hosea) bin Nun before - Turkish version will be Yuşa - and Joshua is mentioned in the Qur'an as young friend of Moses who travels with him to find a source water that grants you immortality, but guess who become immortal at the end? The fish they wanted to eat lmao - and how lovely to see Fenna! There was a character with the name in my favorite cartoon.

Aitalina Hoor · Almila Tuluhan
    Mariye Aysena

Balamir Hakan · Haris Ender
    Kürşad Aslan · Talut Rona

🔎
    Ashbel · Ethel · Wynn

Qur'anist

Quote Originally Posted by elifsu View Post
    If you love Eve Marsela then you should steal her ~ Jesus and Joshua does come from the same Hebrew name - I remember we talked about Joshua(Hosea) bin Nun before - Turkish version will be Yuşa - and Joshua is mentioned in the Qur'an as young friend of Moses who travels with him to find a source water that grants you immortality, but guess who become immortal at the end? The fish they wanted to eat lmao - and how lovely to see Fenna! There was a character with the name in my favorite cartoon.
    I would totally steal Marsela if I could find the right combo! I don't think I could ever use just Eve over my beloved Eva, and I don't like Eva Marsela quite so much. (I have the same conundrum with Eva Madelief Noelle!)

Ha! Really?! That reminds me of a story about Moses, a little bit, but the fish bit seems a bit weird lol. That part is definitely not in the Bible!

And thank you! There was a berry here a while back who wanted to honor the mixed ancestries of her and her husband, which included some Dutch ancestry. They'd chosen Fenna Elizabeth as her middles, and were considering Violet Fenna Elizabeth and Amelie Fenna Elizabeth, I think, and I've been in love with those combos (and Fenna!) ever since! Isn't Fenna so ridiculously lovely? I never hear her, but she's so ridiculously usable, and reminds me a lot of Fiona, Jenna, Finn, and Fionnuala/Fenella/Fiorella! I can't believe she's so little known.
    Ashley | dreamer | Christian | storyteller | namenerd

football, the universal language: Argentina

Adora Miriam | Amada Gabriela | Antonella Sole | Catalina Eliana “Tali” | Delia Yael
    Agustín Paolo | Andrés Benjamín Éver | Bautista Alejandro Cristián | Bernabé Walter | Diego Santino
    Eloísa Belén | Irene Aurora Florencia | Leonor Micaela | Rosalina Ruth | Tatiana Natalie
    Gabriel Jeremías | Joel Federico | Lionel Juan “Leo” | Santiago Max | Teodoro Emanuel “Teo”

@Ash There are so many great names from the Netherlands! Ayla Anouk Joëlle, Beatrix Kika, Esmée Antonia, Bram Matthijs, Lotte Dominique, Pepijn Ivo Timothy and Sebastiaan Floris Luuk are my favourites!
    Tabitha Olivia Juno ❀ Phillipa Maisie Lilac ❀ Beatrix Ardith Nell
    Rosamund Harriet Eve ❀ Edith Lavender Ruby
    Sabina Florence Pearl
    Queenie • Pippa • Betty • Rose • Edie • Flossie

Edmund Thomas Kit ☾ Walter Dorian Hart ☾ Bramwell Caspian Grey
    Robin Theodore Ives ☾ Arthur Hareton Charles
    Hugo Alexander Poet
    Teddy • Waldo • Bram • Ivo • Bear • Hughes