Menu

Page 1445 of 1507 FirstFirst ... 445 945 1345 1395 1435 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1455 1495 ... LastLast
Results 14,441 to 14,450 of 15069
    Quote Originally Posted by gia.berry View Post
    @lysia Milena Juliette Selene, Geneva Clarimond Bronte and Lila Valentine Seren are gorgeous! Clarimond is so interesting.
    Thank you! Yes, Clarimond is very interesting, I've never really seen it before and the meaning is beautiful.
    Hmmm, I don't think I see any name changes so just some more love on your Hugo combo and I am crushing on your Flora combo!
    🎔listography🎔
    TTC 2020

Sylvie Cordelia Raine ✦ Evelyn Lilia Juno ✦ Rosalind Calista Jade
    Milena Juliette Sena

Silas Raphael Fynn ★ Asher Leonidas Beau ★ Alaric Evander Kai
    Tristan Josiah Hugo

@lysia Geneva Clarimond Bronte is lovely - it feels so grand yet sweet

@gia.berry thank you!!

@-eagleeyes- thank you!!

@scholastica thank you!! Kaya is great
    Caspian Oliver Atlas is stunning, as are Finley Eliana Ocean and River Indigo Hallelujah!
    Also loving Raphael Forest and Lucia Magnolia!!
    🌈Grace🌈
    Sarai Matilda|Una Adele|Sholto Felix|Percy Evander
    double barrelled..
    Emilie-Camille Lucy|Cora-Mae Elspeth
    Alba-Jane Poppy|Hadley-Maeve Isla
    Carys-Eleni June|Adelaide-Estelle Margot
    More

I see too many to list them all. I need to start writing them down!
    Married my best friend: August 13, 2012
    Cosima Edeline May - May 27th 2015
    Ondine Rohana - June 2nd 2018

My uninspiring lists...
    Evadne, Eulalia, Indira, Aurelia, Novara, Leontine, Ariadne, Isolde, Eudora, Violetta, Rosalind
    Horatio, Percival, Alistair, Isidore, Ambrose, Leonidas, Atticus, Lucian, Robin, Atlas, Rainer, Caius

@scholastica You’re welcome and thank you! I’ve had Edith Olivia Nell in my signature for awhile, but she could be new to you?

@-eagleeyes- Thank you so much! She’s newer than some but she’s been around for a fair bit of time now.

@lysia You’re welcome and thank you!
    Helena Olivia Maisie
    Marguerite Phillipa Jane ❀ Elodie Harriet Grey
    Eliza Lavender Lily
    Adeline Vienna Pearl ❀ Viola Beatrix Alice
    Geneva Rosamund Poppy

Hugo Jackson Kit
    August Theodore Leslie ☾ Casper Edmund Jem
    Bruno Christopher Sherlock
    Leon Sebastian Fox Oscar Alexander Louis
    Robin Dorian Thomas

@gia.berry: Is Flora Marguerite Eve new? I don’t think I’ve seen her before but she’s breathtaking. I’m loving Beatrix Thisbe Lilac and Josephine Ada Lily which I don’t think I’ve seen before either. Love Edith Olivia Nell and Edmund Thomas Kit too!

Quote Originally Posted by ashthedreamer View Post
    @Alice - Thank you! I knew you'd love Ivo Xavier, haha! And Eva Carolina! I love her. :P Ingrid's familiarity in South America astounds me--I can always find a handful of Ingrids waiting to be sponsored on just about any South American country where my sponsorship organization works, and I always find it so surprising! Lina Ingrid feels way more Nordic than Latina to me, but I love it regardless. :P I'm glad you like them!

I love your Mara, Cosette, and Eulalio--amazing names, all! Aglae is interesting--I heard you gushing about it earlier! Does it have any other forms in another language? It reminds me of Aglaia, although I don't know if that's a place or a name, off the top of my head... It feels like it could be the name of a place Paul went on one of his missionary journeys in the book of Acts lol.
    Aw, you're welcome and thank you! The only other forms of Aglaé are alternative spellings - Aglaë (the Germanic spelling) and Aglaea (the Ancient Greek spelling).
    I'm loving Evolet Annemarie, Adalia Mae and Tirzah Grace from your new signature.
    Teenberry | Amateur Photographer and editor | Human to cats Toffee & Fudge

Adelina Joy ♡ Magdalena Ruby ♡ Edith Matilda ♡ Helena Margot ♡ Ophelia Maeve ♡ Anneliese Charlotte ♡ Sienna Giselle
    Leo Arthur James ☆ Alexander George ☆ Isaac Peregrine ☆ Harry Lysander ☆ Arlo Sebastian ☆ Viggo Florian ☆ Nicholas Ivor

Crushes: Pia + Esmaralda + Rafaela + Taddeo + Manuel
    GP Crushes: Yara + Theodosia + Hesper + Vittorio + Fio

@adelina_sophia I’ve had Flora Marguerite Plum in my signature for a while now but I recently changed Plum to Eve. And thank you, I’m glad you like them! Your Magdalena Ruby is catching my eye — she’s so elegant!
    Helena Olivia Maisie
    Marguerite Phillipa Jane ❀ Elodie Harriet Grey
    Eliza Lavender Lily
    Adeline Vienna Pearl ❀ Viola Beatrix Alice
    Geneva Rosamund Poppy

Hugo Jackson Kit
    August Theodore Leslie ☾ Casper Edmund Jem
    Bruno Christopher Sherlock
    Leon Sebastian Fox Oscar Alexander Louis
    Robin Dorian Thomas

@gia.berry Flora Marguerite Eve is so lovely -sleek and elegant
    🌈Grace🌈
    Sarai Matilda|Una Adele|Sholto Felix|Percy Evander
    double barrelled..
    Emilie-Camille Lucy|Cora-Mae Elspeth
    Alba-Jane Poppy|Hadley-Maeve Isla
    Carys-Eleni June|Adelaide-Estelle Margot
    More

A while ago I saw Leonardo Amadeus which really struck me as so beautiful and regal.
    As for girls names, Cecilia Rome is another winner in my eyes.

@yggdrasil: Freja Solveig is gorgeous.
    @rorawhale: Coralie November and Ronan Matteo are both gorgeous.
    @daniellepemble: Atticus John is stunning.

Quote Originally Posted by gia.berry View Post
    @adelina_sophia I’ve had Flora Marguerite Plum in my signature for a while now but I recently changed Plum to Eve. And thank you, I’m glad you like them! Your Magdalena Ruby is catching my eye — she’s so elegant!
    You're welcome and thank you! I'm glad you like her
    Teenberry | Amateur Photographer and editor | Human to cats Toffee & Fudge

Adelina Joy ♡ Magdalena Ruby ♡ Edith Matilda ♡ Helena Margot ♡ Ophelia Maeve ♡ Anneliese Charlotte ♡ Sienna Giselle
    Leo Arthur James ☆ Alexander George ☆ Isaac Peregrine ☆ Harry Lysander ☆ Arlo Sebastian ☆ Viggo Florian ☆ Nicholas Ivor

Crushes: Pia + Esmaralda + Rafaela + Taddeo + Manuel
    GP Crushes: Yara + Theodosia + Hesper + Vittorio + Fio

Quote Originally Posted by grackym View Post
    @kendallariana Love seeing Amalia Caroline in your sig, I think Amalia's an underused gem. I also love Thea Leonore
    Thank you! I love Owen Shepherd and Kai Emerson.

@jonquils: Lucy Marigold Blythe is so gorgeous.

@sleeping-beauty: Sofia Isabelle, Sadie Clementine, and Isaiah James are so charming!

Quote Originally Posted by lavenderwitch View Post
    I think that's the first time in my life I've ever been accused of coolness, hahaha! I love how sleek, elegant, and feminine your girls' names are. They're mostly timeless classics, but with combos or spellings that give them a modern edge. I especially like Lidia Avonlea, Lucie Eleanor, Noa Josephine and Thea Leonore. Your boys' names are quite dashing, especially Grant Sebastian, Jack Mercer, Wilder, and Atticus.
    Haha thank you!

@fairyrose: I always love Margo Charlotte Belle, Brontë Amelia, Oliver Henry Forest, and Jasper August Finn.

@sarah11: I'm in love with Adelaide Flora Bea, Henry Alistair Finn, Miles Alexander Reid, and Atticus Hugo Wilder!

@princess porcelain: Arielle Viola and Odelia Rowan are beautiful.

@celes: Adaline Freya Leonore, Adelaide Viola Wren, and Julian Spencer Rome are so elegant.

@daffodils and sunflowers: Léa Soleil is stunning!

@eagleeyes: Thames Cove, Theodore Finn, Toby Kit, Téa Quinn are so adorable!

Quote Originally Posted by ashthedreamer View Post
    @kendallariana - I love Thea Leonore, Lia Violet, Fiona Camille, Lidia Avonlea, Grant Sebastian, Jack Gideon, Liam Eliseo, and Mira! :P
    Thank you! I like Emme Rosemary, Adalia Mae, and Maris Jane
    kendall

amalia sadie - elliot james
    carmen ophelia - grant asher
    fiona camille - jack sebastian
    lidia caroline - henry eliseo

margot liora - mila genevieve
    thea leonore