Menu
Page 2701 of 2701 FirstFirst ... 1701 2201 2601 2651 2691 2699 2700 2701
Results 13,501 to 13,503 of 13503
    @danakatherine Have i mentioned Aviva Paloma Lazuli before? It's stunning! Loving Valencia Carmen Noor and Agata Brigid Sarai too!

@eoxima Thank you!! Cassidy Brooke is lovely !! Skylar Cadence and Amber Cheyenne are nice too - i m happy to see Cadence

@adelina_sophia Freya Ivalo from your long list is intriguing!! Cordelia Lark is lovely too

@jonquils can't remember if I mentioned Bruno Sebastian, Florence Lillian or Edith Ophelia before - they're all amazing, especially Edith with the unexpected Ophelia!!

@-eagleeyes- Joy Aurelia is lovely - just the right balance! Jago Miles, Joss Dillon (love Joss), and Jude Kepler are great too!!
    🌈Grace🌈
    Sarai Matilda|Romilly Charlotte|Ginevra Snow|Ilaria Winter
    Tristan Wilder|Everett Orion|Ezra Apollo|Otto Elias

Some rearranging....
    Orla Jasmine & Arlo Dominic * Caroline Sophie & Cornelia Phoebe
    Nadia Rowan & Aidan River * Etta Ophelie & Tate Caspian
    Lottie Margot & Eliott Hayes * Blaise Henry & Isabel Eithne

More names!

@Grace: Thank you, lovely. Orla Jasmine is gorgeous, and I love Eithne paired with Isabel!
    eryn βˆ™ british βˆ™ 22
    listography
    united states of america
    cassidy brooke βˆ™ alexis julia βˆ™ kennedy ava βˆ™ skylar cadence βˆ™ alyssa morgan
    aubree peyton βˆ™ dakota camryn βˆ™ katelyn marissa βˆ™ amber cheyenne βˆ™ jayla reese
    serenity addison βˆ™ destiny brianna βˆ™ avery genesis βˆ™ savannah jordyn βˆ™ kayla lindsay

missing: max ziven and daisy ceres

Quote Originally Posted by greyblue View Post
    @danakatherine Have i mentioned Aviva Paloma Lazuli before? It's stunning! Loving Valencia Carmen Noor and Agata Brigid Sarai too!

@eoxima Thank you!! Cassidy Brooke is lovely !! Skylar Cadence and Amber Cheyenne are nice too - i m happy to see Cadence

@adelina_sophia Freya Ivalo from your long list is intriguing!! Cordelia Lark is lovely too

@jonquils can't remember if I mentioned Bruno Sebastian, Florence Lillian or Edith Ophelia before - they're all amazing, especially Edith with the unexpected Ophelia!!

@-eagleeyes- Joy Aurelia is lovely - just the right balance! Jago Miles, Joss Dillon (love Joss), and Jude Kepler are great too!!
    Thank you so much, @greyblue! I think our naming styles really match up, as I adore everything in your signature, and the advice you give always resonates with me. Ginevra Snow in particular just about made my eyes pop out of my head the first time I saw it. Absolutely gorgeous!
    Aine, 15. Lover of philosophy, literature, names, humor, punk rock and politics. "We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty." -Maya Angelou https://www.nami.org/# Clementine Philomena Grey Evangelia Marguerite Blythe Delphine Rosalind Birdie Ilaria Vivienne Verity Ambrosia Genevieve Wren Aviva Paloma Lazuli Celestia Calliope Blanche Dahlia Sonnet Mireille Valencia Carmen Noor Gaia Carys Sunniva Agata Brigid Sarai