Menu

Page 2901 of 2932 FirstFirst ... 1901 2401 2801 2851 2891 2899 2900 2901 2902 2903 2911 ... LastLast
Results 14,501 to 14,505 of 14659
    @sparkleninja18 - Love Viola Arden, Ivy Zenobia, Nola Xanthe, Vivienne Hero & Sage Cordelia!

@-eagleeyes- Uriah Wesley is so sweet, as is Ursie Hannah!

@ashthedreamer - I really adore Reef Joshua, Mirai Elizabeth & Lovella (!!!) Anne. Lovella is one of my favourite names ever!

@scholastica - You probably already know this but I love Caspian Oliver Atlas & Magdalene Elysia Story! <3

@jonquils - Absolutely adoring Willow Faerydae (!!!), Lou Magnolia, Fox Gideon, Shepherd Aslan, Caspian Hamlet & Prosper Knox!
    Acadia Solstice Faye | Adaline Freya Leonore | Adelaide Viola Wren | Astoria Maven Winter | Aurelia Dawn Hero
    Avalon Wisteria Moon | Cecily Runa Lore | Eleonora Calliope Fern| Elowen Cerelia Venus | Emmeline Adelia Fleur
    Juliette Seraphina Lark | Lumina Sonnet Ren | Lydia Guinevere Snow | Olivia Tempest Eir | Rosalind Emilia Dove
    GPs > Bethesda | Faerydae | Fantasia | Porcelain | Rapunzel | Scheherazade | Sephora
    vote | listography

@greyblue I’m loving your ‘Thinking about’ girls names!

@sparkleninja18 You’re welcome and thank you!

@jonquils Wilder Annabella, Lou Magnolia, Holland Josephine, Fox Hermione, Lucy Marigold, Antonia Blythe and Kit Eloise are all stunning!
    Flora Olivia Pearl
    Alice Phillipa Juno ❀ Beatrix Brontë Lilac
    Eugenie Margot Honey
    Helena Florence Opal ❀ Josephine Ada Lily
    Ophelia Eleanor Poppy

Edmund Thomas Kit
    August Sebastian Leslie ☾ Casper Forest Jem
    Rufus Christopher Sherlock
    Bruno Vincent Claude
    Hugo Alexander Poet
    Wilbur Barnaby March

@scater: I haven’t seen Kit Olivier or Roman Isaac before but they’re both absolutely charming.
    @cmailest: Tessa Mae and Victoria Kate are lovely.
    Teenberry | Amateur Photographer and editor | Human to cats Toffee & Fudge

Adelina Joy ♡ Magdalena Ruby ♡ Edith Matilda ♡ Helena Margot ♡ Ophelia Maeve ♡ Anneliese Charlotte ♡ Sienna Giselle
    Leo Xavier ☆ Alexander George ☆ Isaac Peregrine ☆ Harry Lysander ☆ Arthur James ☆ Arlo Sebastian ☆ Viggo Florian ☆ Nicholas Ivor

Crushes: Camilla + Stella + Mara
    GP Crushes: + Noelia + Cosette + Aglaé + Lupin + Eulalio

Quote Originally Posted by gia.berry View Post
    @Ash Wow, that's such an interesting story! It'd definitely be a nice one to tell a future son
    Thanks, lovely! I admire Esther in the story way more in the story--her courage, devotion, love, and grace is astounding to me!--but I like to think that Xerxes didn't just make her a trophy wife, but actually truly loved her. I guess I won't ever know the true story, but it's nice to think that Xerxes and Esther had a marriage of love, not arrangement, and that Esther brought out the best in Xerxes, and that he only desired to care for her and make her happy. The Bible doesn't really tell us that, though, so who knows.

I always thought Boaz and Xerxes would make THE coolest brothers, but I don't know that I could ever use Xerxes on its own... le sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by celes View Post
    @ashthedreamer - I really adore Reef Joshua, Mirai Elizabeth & Lovella (!!!) Anne. Lovella is one of my favourite names ever!
    Really?! I think Lovella is lots of fun and super sweet (I love the idea of Lola for it!), but it's one of those that I instantly liked but never realistically considered using, weirdly, and I never see it used! I think it's super lovely, though, and love the thought of "Love" at the beginning of a name, haha.

Thank you! I'm SUPER fond of Reef and Mirai, though, so I'm especially glad you like them! Reef Benjamin Elias is on my own personal list, but I was surprised by how much I liked Reef Joshua, too! Your Rosalind Emilia Dove is absolutely breathtaking, and I also love Acadia Tempest Faye (Acadia always reminds me of Joan of Arc, for some reason, even though I know that's ARcadia...), Adaline Freya Leonore, Roland Ambrose Sage, and Casper Vale (unfortunately, I'm not terribly keen on Emrys/Emre myself, but I do love the Casper Vale bit!). Your style is gorgeous.
    Ashley | storyteller | Christian | dreamer | name nerd

audição de nomes

Adelaide Mirai Elise "Daisy" ¤ Arianne Iris Kate ¤ Claire Tirzah Elizabeth ¤ Luella Alexandra Plum
    Amias Frederic Jack ¤ Auden Timo Jack ¤ Peter Matthias Lion ¤ Thomas Ethan Grey
    Ayla Charlotte ¤ Daisy Christiana ¤ Halle Jasmine ¤ Tessa Emmanuelle ¤ Zoe Amaranta
    Aquila Daniel ¤ Bartholomew Emerson ¤ Jack Alaric ¤ Lorcan Jack ¤ Seamus Noah ¤ Torin Xavier

@ashthedreamer Yes! Lovella is one I fear people would sometimes think was a "cre8ive" or made up name because it just appears to be the word Love with Ella thrown on the end but I just really adore it! I need to work it into my own signature soon. Reef Benjamin Elias is stunning! And thank you for the compliment, I really admire your style as well <3 I also noticed you've updated your signature and some new found loves from youare Everett Joshua Charles, Casper Nathaniel Eden, Rowan Arthur James & Violet Hannah Ophelia!
    Acadia Solstice Faye | Adaline Freya Leonore | Adelaide Viola Wren | Astoria Maven Winter | Aurelia Dawn Hero
    Avalon Wisteria Moon | Cecily Runa Lore | Eleonora Calliope Fern| Elowen Cerelia Venus | Emmeline Adelia Fleur
    Juliette Seraphina Lark | Lumina Sonnet Ren | Lydia Guinevere Snow | Olivia Tempest Eir | Rosalind Emilia Dove
    GPs > Bethesda | Faerydae | Fantasia | Porcelain | Rapunzel | Scheherazade | Sephora
    vote | listography