Menu

Page 1450 of 2931 FirstFirst ... 450 950 1350 1400 1440 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1460 1500 1550 1950 2450 ... LastLast
Results 7,246 to 7,250 of 14653
    @_theresa_: Ooh… I adore your style! Nature, a touch of mythology…. Sweet, strong, fun, elegant combos! I particularly love Gwyneira Lily, Charlotte Emerald, Nessa Indigo (love!!), Arthur Sage, and Edward Forrest.

@redrobin: Your combos are amazing, amazing, amazing! My favorite of your girls are Esther Magnolia Dawn (I do not usually care for Esther, but the imagery and feel of this combo is stunning!), Ada Rosemary Eluned (such a sparkly, yet soft combo – if that makes sense!), Imogen Persephone Briar, Astoria Lilac, Indie Wildflower (soo sweet & spunky!), and Clarion Soleil (she is super bright & joyful). Your boys are fabulous as well! Leonardo Caspian Grey (wow!), Thomas Gideon Brooks (incredibly handsome), Raphael Orion, Lincoln Sage, Henry Fitzwilliam, and Ezra Wilder. Truly impeccable pairings, Robin

@martienew: Eva Adelaide Poppy (Eva + Poppy in one combo = amazingness!), Sunniva Isobel Wren, Lilia Catherine Wildrose, Juno Felicity Seren, Margot Evangeline… beauties!!! Your pairings are absolutely lovely.

@eoxima: Lily Tatiana & Margot Jasmine are soo wonderful! Tatiana is a gem! And I am kind of tempted to steal Margot Jasmine... she is amazing

@trigzy82: Liesel Mae & Endellion Sky are taking. my. breath. away! They are oh-so-sweet!

@mikellarful: Maren Isabeau is super charming. I adore Maren, and this combo is such a nice surprise!

@athenamay24: Azalea Grace is utterly darling!

@booksurvivor: Rosalie Asha Seren & Sawyer James Rohan have so much soft spunk (hopefully that makes sense – they really are beyond description)… amazing combos!

@irishdancer428: Finlay Gallagher and Ronan Seamus are super handsome and distinctive. Love them!

@emilyinwonderland: I am seriously in love with your boys! Ezra Ambrose, Thomas Peregrine, Everest Gray, Silas Alexander, and Atlas Christopher are such a fantastic blend of classic and quirky (in the best way!). Such handsome combos!

@estersophia: Emilia Moon & Edward Cassius each have such a lovely, rich feel. Such great, complementary pairings! Your style is fantastic.

@deurklinkje: I think my heart leaps a little every time I see Daisy Philippa Lumi. Happy, warm, bright, strong… just exploding with personality and life! Also, Eleni Vivienne Margot, Emilia Margaret Rose, and Luna Emmeline Fleur are incredible. And Inigo Alexander! Wow!!

@bordercollie: Meredith Ivy & Annabeth Hope honestly warm my heart. They are just so balanced and beautiful!

@artemisathena0107: Dominic Evander Hale is one of the most handsome combos I have ever seen. Love it!!

@sunrisemeadows: Leocadia Solandis… I am so happy to see Solandis! It is such a happy, vibrant name. Gorgeous combo!

@thirteen_roses: Your combos are beyond words. Rosemary Alaska, Evangeline Snow, Diana Calliope are ethereal and beautiful and amazing! And Finley River… wow!

@kathalowe: Grace Domenica is super lovely. What an amazing sound!

@tranquilstars: Flora Emerald Kate and Lucy Adia Marigold are such standouts. They are so happy and vibrant!

@sparkleninja18: Kaia Magnolia is amazing! A super bouncy, pretty sound.

@undertherainbow: Edith Caroline and Fiona Isobel are ~ beautiful and strong. I met a woman named Fiona this week, and your combo is making me fall even more in love with it!

@lawsonhaley: Your combos are so fun!! Jennifer Daisy, Jessica Bluebell, and Katrina Emily are my favorites. The unexpected middles are so bright and gorgeous!

@livelaughlove._: Your Juliana Meredith Sarai makes my heart happy! I would never have thought to pair Juliana and Meredith, but now they just seem made for each other. Victoria Elizabeth Grace is also lovely!

@grackym: Jonah Matthew is incredibly handsome. All of your boys combos, really… Benjamin Abel and Reid Joshua are amazing! Ooh, and Eliza Winter and Lila Eve are wonderfully sweet!

@columbiacharm: Wow, wow, wow!! Araluen Jade, Alaska Eve, Astara Indigo, and Aurora Blue are absolutely incredible. And Brighton Fox is super fun!

@lottie+haze: Your combos truly blow me away! Frida Leonora, Lily Paloma, Leona Rivera, Luz Amanda, Azula Belén, and Lara Corazón are incredibly gorgeous. Congratulations on baby number two!

@emsky: I know I have commented on them before, but I smile every time I see Calla Frances, Eliza Wren, Liv Cordelia, Maisie Elowen, and Phoebe Kerensa. Super beautiful. Ooh, and Emmett Wilder & Nathaniel Winter! I am seriously in love with your names.

@emmievis: I may have gasped when I saw Roland Caspian. It is perfection!! Omgoodness, I love it. Super, super handsome… with so much depth and adventure and spunk. I also adore your Lukas Oliver, Mathias Finn, and Milo Wesley. Seriously jealous of your boys combos And the girls too, of course! Edith Vianne, Edeline Bea, and Aviana Marin are each such beautiful, colorful treasures.

@emmievis: Maren Aviana & Alessia Wren are beautiful! I mean, I may be a biased as Maren Alessia is one of my favorite combos, but your pairings are truly fabulous. Aviana adds so much spunk to the already lovely Maren, and Alessia Wren is just super strong and well balanced!

@trina14: Tatia Rosel and Astoria Mabel have such a magical feel! I am picturing spunky girls playing in a secret garden

@morning_glory: Arianell Simone and Maude Ismeria are stunners!! Elegant with a dash of fun… gorgeous! Simone is such a perfect middle for the lovely Arianell. And Ismeria truly brings out the best in Maude. Clearly, I am in love!

@otri: Your combos are always stunning. I am currently loving Joy Marigold, Viviana Moon (so beautiful and bold!), Jessamy Fern, and Octavia Lily! Octavia is particularly gorgeous. Wow! Also, Ignatius Briar and Abram Forest are amazing. The nature middles work so well!

@millia: Alice Winona always catches my eye. A true wow. Love it!

@brittcatherine: Luna Raine and Nayeli Celeste are incredibly beautiful. Such spunky, adorable combos! Congratulations on your rainbow baby!

@oliviasarah: Your names are so interesting! I have been loving Rosemary Oona, Clemency Margo, and Emmett Kielder. Kielder is new to me, and it really brings Emmett to a whole new level. Fantastic combos!

@gildedfairyx: Emmeline Mireille has my heart! So charming. I am also loving the alliteration of Cora Célestine!

@fullabeans: I know I have complimented some of these before, but I feel like your sig deserves another gushing! My absolute favorites on your list are Reuben Evergreen (soo handsome), Thomas Nightingale, Arlo Reid (spunky, fun, strong, happy… this is perfect!), Skylar Jade, Liesl Grace (the sweetness!), Juliet Fern (super refreshing and lovely), Alessia Snow, and Aria Solstice. Gorgeous!

@thomasina: Your kids’ names are stunning! Also, Elysia Catherine Snow takes my breath away. It is perfect! I also adore your Madeline Blujay… Bluejay is such a fun choice!

@lacekitty: Margaret, your combos are beautiful!! Liv Francesca Jane, Cosima Eve Margot, and Cosette Junia Wren are so lovely and warm… somehow they feel cozy and adventurous at the same time. Just gorgeous!

@handsallover: Omgoodness, Phoebe Lavender!! This combo has it all!

@rueroorue: Your taste is fabulous. Fabulous! Gwendolen Clover, Marguerite Luna, Caroline Poppy, and Elinor Merritt are my favorites on your list.

@lemondrops: Diana Marigold is a literal ray of sunshine

@lailanotlilah: I think I may have commented on them before, but I am completely enchanted by your Eira Celeste & Thais Constanza! So magical and pretty!

indigo / caspian / elio / bodhi / zion
    mariae / eleni / sjana / galilea / azelie
    laela / paola / ayla / cleo / thea

A few more ~

@lainy: Violet Sunniva Laine and Daisy Avalon Jane are so, so lovely and perfect and gorgeous. Strong and happy! I love the meaning that the middles have for you.

@evelinrose: I am seriously in love with Miranda Charlotte Brielle! And the spunky Serafina Madeleine Briar and sweet Primrose Athena Blythe

@ashthedreamer: Eleni Charlotte Jane is incredibly charming! What a stunning name! The bouncy, light Eleni with Charlotte is just gorgeous. Ooh, and Eleanor Sofia Grace is super lively and pretty too. I can totally see Lucas Apollo and Andreas Sailor Benjamin as adventurers! Your boys are always so fun.

I know I have some thank-yous to catch up on! I will work on it

indigo / caspian / elio / bodhi / zion
    mariae / eleni / sjana / galilea / azelie
    laela / paola / ayla / cleo / thea

Quote Originally Posted by livelaughlove._ View Post
    @ashthedreamer:

Thank you so much! Annabel Sylvia Jade was one that came to me randomly- they're all honour names and just happened to fit together. It's become one of my newest favourites so it's nice to see it get some love!

I've always loved the names in your signature, but the ones that stand out are the ones that have been there forever- Isabelle Aurora Grace and Casper Nathaniel Eden are my all time favourites from your signature. I love how much it changes, you're always adding new names and I think that's great.
    Thank you so much! I love Isabelle and Casper so much (obviously!), so it's always nice to have reassurance on them.

I've actually been revamping my list for the past... oh, over a year lol. It started in April 2016. So I've just been trying out things for a while, which is why it changes so often. My list is finally starting to come together, so hopefully it'll settle down soon, but it has been fun to explore all kinds of different names! :P

Quote Originally Posted by lawsonhaley View Post
    Thanks so much Ash! Your Eleanor Sofia Grace, Eliora Waverly and Lucas Apollo are wonderful!!
    Thank you, Haley! :P I think I may be moving on from Eliora Waverly, but I'm not sure to what? Waverly doesn't seem quite right there, to me. But I still do adore Eliora nn Lola! :P

I just noticed your Jennifer Daisy today--she's so sweet! And sounds soooo nice. :P I was like, "Oooh! And ohh, Daisy Jennifer would be ah_MAYYYY-zin... wait, no." :/ Why does EVERYTHING come back to Louis Tomlinson for us?! I'm super admiring April Valerie right now, too! She feels like a fresh spring rain. I like Ashley Lillian and Katrina Emily, too! Even more so than Katrina Evelyn, I think! :P (Funny story, Lillian is one of those names I seriously considered when I was thinking of changing my name, so Ashley Lillian seems like a name that would suit me so well! I think it's gorgeous.)

Quote Originally Posted by eoxima View Post
    Adelaide Iris Jolie is beyond beautiful. She's breathtaking really. So while Adelaide Eliska is a lovely balance of classic and exotic, it doesn't beat Adelaide Iris Jolie. Claire Eliska is so cool! I love her.

Thank you. Definitely not odd, I always compare my lists to my niece and nephew's name and see if they go or not. I love my sister's style in names and her opinion of mine matters the most so it's lovely to see you think they go with their names! Lily is Isabella's middle name so I feel like I can't use it, but I can dream!
    Thanks, Eryn! I think we've talked about our mutual love for Adelaide Iris Jolie. :P

And yes, I remembered that it was! Does that automatically exclude you from being able to use it? Maybe, I guess. My dad had a cousin with his same FN, though, so I feel like it'd be fine. Maybe it's just me, though? I could totally see Lily Tatiana being Isabell@ L!ly's younger cousin. :P

Quote Originally Posted by dream.create View Post
    @ashthedreamer: Eleni Charlotte Jane is incredibly charming! What a stunning name! The bouncy, light Eleni with Charlotte is just gorgeous. Ooh, and Eleanor Sofia Grace is super lively and pretty too. I can totally see Lucas Apollo and Andreas Sailor Benjamin as adventurers! Your boys are always so fun.
    Aww, thank you! I see my girls as pianists, painters, lovers of Jane Austen, and big fans of tree swings, and my boys as lovers of soccer, exploring the woods, and waging imaginary adventures where they could easily be accompanied by Prince Caspian, Edmond Dantes, Percival Blakeney, or D'Artagnan. :P
    Ashley | storyteller | Christian | dreamer | name nerd

audição de nomes

Adelaide Mirai Elise "Daisy" ¤ Arianne Iris Kate ¤ Claire Tirzah Elizabeth ¤ Luella Alexandra Plum
    Amias Frederic Jack ¤ Auden Timo Jack ¤ Peter Matthias Lion ¤ Thomas Ethan Grey
    Ayla Charlotte ¤ Daisy Christiana ¤ Halle Jasmine ¤ Tessa Emmanuelle ¤ Zoe Amaranta
    Aquila Daniel ¤ Bartholomew Emerson ¤ Jack Alaric ¤ Lorcan Jack ¤ Seamus Noah ¤ Torin Xavier

@lawsonhaley: Your combos are so fun!! Jennifer Daisy, Jessica Bluebell, and Katrina Emily are my favorites. The unexpected middles are so bright and gorgeous!
    Thank you so much! Your Bethany Sparrow is gorgeous!

Quote Originally Posted by ashthedreamer View Post
    Thank you, Haley! :P I think I may be moving on from Eliora Waverly, but I'm not sure to what? Waverly doesn't seem quite right there, to me. But I still do adore Eliora nn Lola! :P

I just noticed your Jennifer Daisy today--she's so sweet! And sounds soooo nice. :P I was like, "Oooh! And ohh, Daisy Jennifer would be ah_MAYYYY-zin... wait, no." :/ Why does EVERYTHING come back to Louis Tomlinson for us?! I'm super admiring April Valerie right now, too! She feels like a fresh spring rain. I like Ashley Lillian and Katrina Emily, too! Even more so than Katrina Evelyn, I think! :P (Funny story, Lillian is one of those names I seriously considered when I was thinking of changing my name, so Ashley Lillian seems like a name that would suit me so well! I think it's gorgeous.)
    Thank you! Daisy Jennifer is one I thought of too when I saw it, I guess if you're a fan at any point, you're a fan for life! LOL

And thank you for your kind words about April Valerie, Katrina Emily and Ashley Lillian! April Valerie honours my nana, so it's rather special to me Katrina Emily is one I adore (hopefully I can win S/O over on it too ) and Ashley Lillian is by far one of my favourites that I've come up with. We can't use the name Ashley, but I still love it, LOL.

desirae alyssa ✿ stephanie abigail ✿ melissa jayde ✿ tiffany isabella ✿ lindsey olivia ✿ heather amelia ✿ shayla lily ✿ kelly christina
    aaron jacob ✿ michael james ✿ andrew lucas ✿ jake william ✿ chandler robert ✿ adam hunter ✿ matthew parker ✿ zachary daniel

@trina14: Tatia Rosel and Astoria Mabel have such a magical feel! I am picturing spunky girls playing in a secret garden
    Thank you so much! Tatia hasn't gotten all that much love here, but I adore the name and I love your image of these two.

I also adore your Miriam Lark (so dainty) and Cosima Liv. Very pretty combos.
    Lilacs and Lace: Tatiana Glory ~ Lucina Tempe ~ Eriantha Joelle ~ Judith Cascadia ~ Marissa Jonquil ~ Elyse Rafaela

No Frills: Pippa Francine ~ Lois Angelica ~ Sonja Melody ~ Asha Raquel ~ Runa Soleil ~ Cynthia Foxglove ~ Jovienne Cyra

Bright and Bold: Stellan Cord ~ Terrence Otto ~ Marius Cove ~ Kenneth Limerick ~ Elio Augustus ~ Ike Forester

Soulful: Emeric Lir ~ Solomon Yarrow ~ Logan Emmanuel ~ Finnegan Marco ~ Cyrus Falcon ~ Ramiro Lars ~ Vero Samuel