Menu
Page 1388 of 2815 FirstFirst ... 388 888 1288 1338 1378 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1398 1438 1488 1888 2388 ... LastLast
Results 6,936 to 6,940 of 14072
    @sparkleninja18 Schuyler Vivienne may be my favourite Schuyler combo!
    Lydia: queer, feminist, literature nerd
    Anna & Ezra

Alexander | Sebastien | Hayden | Patrick | Leon
    Hannah | Leila | Aurelie | Susannah | Persephone

Quote Originally Posted by prettygirl
    @erulassearanel, is Felicity Ariella Thyme new? She's lovely!
    She is, and thank you!

@oiseau I love your naming style! Hannelore Moon caught my eye especially, I'm glad to see Hannelore used because I have a bit of a soft spot for it and it's so unusual. Moon as a middle is growing on me, I see it used so well in so many combos.
    Tillie Rune and Maisie Eluned are lovely as well in the way they combine a simple, sweet first name with something more elegant.

@namenerd2000 Lilia Story and Pearl Rosemary are stunning!

@brigx Jayda Louise Storm has so much spirit!

@nooshi I love your Esther Mirabelle (both names I love), Josephine Dove (usually don't like Josephine but she is so gentle and peaceful) and Susanna Daisy (sunny, classic and, I hate to use this adjective again because I overuse it, sweet).
    Christian teenberry; writing, linguistics, microbiology; sporadically active on forums

which?...
    Eska Liesl Rivulet | Eska Lilibet Pearl | Eska Rivulet Hymn
    Eska Seraphina Butterfly | Eska Rivulet Frost

Ottilie Rhoda Lace | Elisheva Lorelai Moon | Araminta Naomi Hummingbird
    Goldie Cressida Wren | Ruhana Songbird Elise | Electa Goldfinch
    Ekaterine Ruhana Clove | Hesper Giuliana Opal | Elowen Lilibeth Bee

@evelinrose - Primrose Aurelia Fawn is every shade of beautiful!!

@erulassearanel - Felicity Ariella Thyme is gorgeous. I especially love Felicity ___ Thyme - she sounds so sweet and timid and gentle and mouse-like, and Ariella just adds a shade of elegance and 'breeding'.
    Last edited by morning_glory; June 6th, 2017 at 12:14 PM.

Gwennan Lærke Juliet :: Edith Vervain :: Robin Cadfael Otis

Lucy Berengaria Violet :: Miriam Azalea :: Saskia Linnet :: Iris Léopoldine Lark

Finn Alasdair :: Odelia Rosemary :: Tess Hyacinth

@morning_glory - is Finnian Osprey Keir new? I'm swooning over here!

Quote Originally Posted by nuttymussel View Post
    @ashthedreamer - thank you so much! I love your Emmeline Poppy Felice
    Thank you! I don't think she's actually going to stick--I love the meaning of Felice, and the sound of the full thing, but I don't like the way Felice looks. I like other forms--like Felicity, Felix, and Felicien/Felicjan--more. Unfortunately. But Poppy Felicity doesn't sound the best. :P

Quote Originally Posted by lawsonhaley View Post
    Thanks Ash!! That's actually hilarious about Abigail Charlotte - Charlotte Abigail was on my list eons ago (like 2 years???) actually, which is where I got the idea from!!

I do still like Reese Alexandria, but it feels a little incomplete as I fell in love with Reese Alexandria Violet I was thinking of maybe Reese Olivia or Reese Elizabeth? Nothing seems to work with Reese, LOL.
    I actually like Reese Olivia and Reese Elizabeth a lot! I read a novela with a Reese Mackenzie in it, which seemed to work well, although it is very unisex. But Mackenzie was her surname, so I don't know if that counts. :P I think Reese Arabella or Reese Felicity or Reese Clara or even Reese Eliana would be pretty?

Quote Originally Posted by luneth View Post
    Haha I'm right there with you having a trouble choosing between similar sounding names. I tend to just leave all in the long list too, as I am no where near having an actual child. I do think, however, that I know deep down which one is higher on the list. I have Isabelle and Annabelle, for example. Isabelle is in the top three but I am just unable to eliminate Annabelle completely. Do you, deep down in your heart, know which one you'll eventually pick too, or actually love them all just the same?

Ah, I'll miss Eva Madelief Kate -this is the combo that made me fall in love with Madelief, a rare beauty that I now use for my Aurelia. but Eva Magnolia Jane and Eva Clemency are super pretty too.
    Erm, I do know I prefer Eva and Evangeline to Genevieve, but I don't know that I am 100% sure I'd use Eva over Evangeline, or vice versa. Even though there are no literal ties, Evangeline just FEELS like stained-glass art to me, which my mom used to do, so I love that tie to it, plus, I can just always call her Eva and have the sentimental tie, too. At this point, I'm leaning toward Evangeline Dagny, but I do really love Eva Magnolia, too. I think it may be because I LOVE Eva Magnolia as a combo so much that I'm now doubting Evangeline Dagny? But I feel like they belong together. I don't know haha.

And I know! I'm hoping to find another spot for Madelief--I do really adore her.

Quote Originally Posted by eoxima View Post
    I'd have to say for your specific signature 'taste', Adelaide Elena Jolie. But that's a lot of L's. I'm biased with Adelaide Iris as that's been my combo for years, so I think she's a beauty, too. Adelaide Sofia Esme is lovely as well.
    Really? For some reason, Adelaide Iris Jolie feels more like me to me. Then again, I've never been a HUUUUUGE fan of Elena. I like Eliana, Eliora, Eloisa, Eleni, Elise/Elisa, and Eliza all much more than her. I just like the idea of her because it's the Italian form of my sister's mn, and Italy is one of her favorite places in the entire world. Plus, I think I like the effect of the stronger Iris in between Adelaide and Jolie, which both feel pretty soft to me.

Quote Originally Posted by lovemysweeties View Post
    @ Ash

Rowan and Theodore just seem to be meant to go together in a combo.
    Thanks, lovely! With Rowan Theodore, I sort of miss Rowan Joshua, but I love Rowan Theodore, too! I'm experimenting with options. Like with many other combos. :P I also like Rowan Theodore Lion, but I'm not sure about the flow.
    Ashley | dreamer | Christian | storyteller

Aliza Joelle | Anastasia Joy "Anja" | Arimathea Irene "Ari" | Eve Galilea | Magdalen Lily
    Asa David | Ash Immanuel | Bartholomew James "Tolly" | Joel Nicodemus | John Rufus "Jack
    Maya Sunshine | Odelia Mary | Olivet Hannah | Oona Sunday | Tirzah Grace
    Judah Theophilus Ori | Leo Fisher | Pascoe Levi | Peter Crosby | Ronen Joshua

"But He was pierced through for our transgressions... and by His scourging we are healed." -- Isaiah 53:5

Quote Originally Posted by nuttymussel View Post
    I meant for Genevieve, haha, but I'm in LOVE with the name Alba. I blame The Time Traveller's Wife...
    I did think that, LOL. Right over my head. But for Genevieve with Alba, I go with the English.

now using forum account eireann