Menu
Page 1380 of 2818 FirstFirst ... 380 880 1280 1330 1370 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1390 1430 1480 1880 2380 ... LastLast
Results 6,896 to 6,900 of 14088
    @ Ash
    Thank you so much. You made me fall even more in love with Poppy Elizabeth Margot. I adore your Rowan Theodore Grey. Perfect.

@ Haley
    Thank you very much. I see you have added Maddie Evelyn. So spunky and beautiful.

~ ♡ ~
    Sophie Anne Lavender
    Charlotte Elizabeth Birdie
    Isobel Margaret Posy

~ ♡ ~
    Henry Oliver Birch
    Jack Rowan August
    David Theodore Atlas
    Piers Lachlan Wilder
    Gray Emerson Frost

“A person’s a person, no matter how small.”

heart my son
    _________

@Ash, thank you! As I've said, I adore my cousins' names so that is a huge compliment!
    Waddup, I’m Abby, I’m 19, and I never learned how to read.

Taurus ♉︎
    The stubborn and strong-willed bull

Maia Liluri | Aviva Ishtar | Calista Ziazen
    Orion Tor | Fintan Riker | Odran Wesley

💜

Quote Originally Posted by ashthedreamer View Post
    Thanks! I'm sort of between Avery combos at the moment, and am trying out a lot of things. I think I might sliiiiiiightly prefer Avery Sebastian (which I tried out before Avery Jasper?) to Avery Jasper, but I like Avery Jasper, too! I'm glad you do, too.

I'm so intrigued by your Ayaz--when I first saw it, I missed that it was in the boys' section, and keep thinking of it as a girls' name, maybe because of Aya? It sounds so cool, though. I also love Balamir, Ibrahim (form of the English Abraham, right?), and Ayla! I'm sure someone has already asked (and if so, I'm sorry for missing it!), but can I ask what Balamir means? It's so cool.
    I like Avery Sebastian and current Avery George too. Honestly Avery seem to work with alot of great names.

Ayaz means cold weather - also a historical figure from Gaznevid era - Ayaz can be written as Ayas too and IMO the s at the end makes the name more feminine. Ibrahim is indeed the Turkish/Arabic form of Abraham - prophet Abraham/Ibrahim is an important figure in Islam also the name of my maternal uncle. Balamir means the first child or the only child. Bala means child/baby and mir/bir means one.

♕ Almila Tulu | Balamir Oflaz ♔

Mariye Ahter | Mira Tuyara
    🌌
    Haris Ender | Iklil Halyan | Kürşad Aslan

Sylvie Anais · Gemma Cosette
    Ashbel | Enzo | Griff | Soren

Quote Originally Posted by -eagleeyes- View Post
    @morning_glory: I love Rosamund Coppelia Lark and Louis Peregrine!
    Thank you! I actually really like your Louisa Brooke - very original, but in a quiet, gentle fashion that quite steals my heart. And I have to agree with the people who have already complimented Nathaniel Emrys - great combo!

Quote Originally Posted by ashthedreamer View Post
    @morning_glory - I love your Frederick Aragon (!!!!), Louis Peregrine, and Arthur Tamerlane!
    I'm glad they meet with your approval Peregrine and Tamerlane have been shifting around all over the place, so I'm relieved to have them in an at least temporary combo. Seriously though, Peregrine - he goes with practically everything!! [And I love Aragon so much I just had to shoe-horn him in somewhere!] I really like Emmeline Poppy, by the way - what pronunciation are you using?

@luneth - Gwenllian Annika Rose. I do love this - it's sweet and spiky at the same time!

@tranquilstars - Loving the softness of Mavis Eleanor Grey! Also the idea of the initials M.E.G.

@kizzy_delgado - I've been meaning to mention Levi Banjo. He sounds just like a green-eyed gypsy tumbler!

*sighs and edits after all*

@lawsonhaley - I love Courtney Lillian!! And Alexandria Violet!! And Abigail Charlotte . . . but the first two most of all. (And I'm glad you've plumped for Trinity Alyssa "Triss", at any rate for the time being.)

@grackym - Amalia Verity and Jairus Flynn are both amazing combos.
    Last edited by morning_glory; June 5th, 2017 at 10:52 AM.

Gwennan Lærke Juliet :: Edith Vervain :: Robin Cadfael Otis

Lucy Berengaria Violet :: Miriam Azalea :: Saskia Linnet :: Iris Léopoldine Lark

Finn Alasdair :: Odelia Rosemary :: Tess Hyacinth

Quote Originally Posted by lovemysweeties View Post
    @ Ash
    Thank you so much. You made me fall even more in love with Poppy Elizabeth Margot. I adore your Rowan Theodore Grey. Perfect.

@ Haley
    Thank you very much. I see you have added Maddie Evelyn. So spunky and beautiful.
    I did add her, yes! I'm currently rotating through various combos on my list, but Maddie Evelyn is still on the long list, just not in my signature Thank you! I can totally see S/O and I with a little Maddie, haha!

desirae alyssa ✿ stephanie abigail ✿ melissa jayde ✿ tiffany isabella ✿ lindsey olivia ✿ heather amelia ✿ shayla lily ✿ kelly christina
    aaron jacob ✿ michael james ✿ andrew lucas ✿ jake william ✿ chandler robert ✿ adam hunter ✿ matthew parker ✿ zachary daniel