Menu
Page 1353 of 2820 FirstFirst ... 353 853 1253 1303 1343 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1363 1403 1453 1853 2353 ... LastLast
Results 6,761 to 6,765 of 14096
    Quote Originally Posted by handlion View Post
    @morning_glory: I absolutely love your entire signature! You have impeccable taste! I especially love Rosamund Coppelia Lark, Odelia Rosemary Swanhild, Roger Llewellyn Hawk (wow!), and Leonidas Raphael Jude. Raphael is actually my name so I love seeing it in great combos. You're also making me really love Varvara, and I love seeing Judith!
    Thank you so much for the compliments, it means a lot!! You have some very intriguing combos too Saoirse Foxglove (!!) Wes stands out, but I LOVE Gwenfair and Orlaith!! (I actually had Annabel Orlaith as a combo but decided there were other names similar to Annabel that I preferred - which don't have combos yet, but I'm working on it!) I like Raphael mainly because of the meaning - or rather, that was the starting point! - but lucky you for having such a dashing name! It's so interesting to meet a guy on NB - everyone seems to be female I actually have a hard time imagining a guy into names because I've seriously never met one. I agree about Judith - she's so golden-brown and gravely beautiful, and I really want to find a full combo so I can upgrade her.

Quote Originally Posted by luneth View Post
    @morning-glory Iris Gwennan Juliet, Iris Odette and Francis Lachlan Laird. Gwennan is especially interesting -and pretty, I am not sure if I've heard it before or not. Lachlan is basically my GP and it flows really well with Francis and Laird. Beautiful and handsome combos.
    Thank you so much!! You have many lovely combos, too - Rosalind Anna Belphoebe in particular; she's truly gorgeous, so sunshine-y and happy! I also really like Helena Illyria Edelweiss (stately and charming) and Gwyneira Iris. I have to hand all the credit for Gwennan to @impwood - I saw it on her signature and fell in love.

Gwennan Lærke Juliet :: Edith Vervain :: Robin Cadfael Otis

Lucy Berengaria Violet :: Miriam Azalea :: Saskia Linnet :: Iris Léopoldine Lark

Finn Alasdair :: Odelia Rosemary :: Tess Hyacinth

Quote Originally Posted by dream.create View Post
    @eoxima -
    I love the feel of your boys combos!! Soren Luka and Evander Leif are super great.
    Quote Originally Posted by handlion View Post
    @eoxima: Evander Leif is so handsome! Also really like Freyja Circe and Juno Lorelei
    Quote Originally Posted by -eagleeyes- View Post
    @eoxima: Evander Leif is very handsome.
    Thank you all.

@Ash, your Ziven Santiago is super cool! I miss having Max Ziven on my list, I completely forgot about him but I'm bringing him back now - Ziven is such an awesome name!

now using forum account eireann

handlion Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by morning_glory View Post
    Thank you so much for the compliments, it means a lot!! You have some very intriguing combos too Saoirse Foxglove (!!) Wes stands out, but I LOVE Gwenfair and Orlaith!! (I actually had Annabel Orlaith as a combo but decided there were other names similar to Annabel that I preferred - which don't have combos yet, but I'm working on it!) I like Raphael mainly because of the meaning - or rather, that was the starting point! - but lucky you for having such a dashing name! It's so interesting to meet a guy on NB - everyone seems to be female I actually have a hard time imagining a guy into names because I've seriously never met one. I agree about Judith - she's so golden-brown and gravely beautiful, and I really want to find a full combo so I can upgrade her.
    Thanks! I actually really like Annabel Orlaith... but I get what you mean about preferring similar names. And I actually chose my name myself (I'm trans) so I agree, it's a great name Also yeah, there aren't too many of us guys on here, but I've spotted a couple in my travels, haha. To be fair, I'm not the most masculine guy... I'm also into fashion and Carly Rae Jepsen... but I think more guys would admit to being into names if they would just embrace it. I've talked to lots of guys about names irl who got pretty into it but most are closet namers :P

I'm excited to see what you might come up with for Judith! It's such a great name. My instinct for Judith Celandine says to put it with a 3 syllable -a name but I'm not sure what (or if you would agree). I'm sure whatever you figure out will be awesome, though!

Quote Originally Posted by dream.create View Post
    @myosotis -
    Artemis Clio Elizabeth is beautiful!! Spunky, sweet, and strong… so perfect.
    Thank you! Artemis is wonderful, but it's so difficult to find middles that match up to her! I absolutely love your Bethany Sonnet, Magdalene Iris, Valencia Mae, and Linnea Imogen. A perfect balance of elegance, strength, and whimsy.

Quote Originally Posted by ariannabeckwith View Post
    @myosotis: I really like Caspian Sherlock Walter, Artemis Clio Elizabeth, Nikolai Emrys Altair, and Prosper William Kit. They're all so original but classic.
    Thanks! I love Lucie Seraphina, Lyra Genevieve, Wyatt Noah, and Tristan Blake .
    Jam|Fangirl|Historian|Biochemist|Single Pringle|20|Future mummy
    Dreaming of...
    Pandora Beatrix FaeCaspian Sherlock Walter • Artemis Valkyrie ClioPtolemy Lysander George
    Horatio Phoenix Arthur • Nikolai Emrys Altair • ProsperEphraimIndigoAugustCedrickAmbrose
    Evanthe Sylvia Cherry • Zenobia Hermione Blue • MarigoldLavenderGuinevereOlympiaCalista
    GuysGals
    "'Mycroft' is the name you gave me; if you could possibly struggle all the way to the end.”

@morning_glory: Leonidas Raphael Jude is absolute perfection, I don't believe I've ever seen such a handsome combo in my life.

@dream.create: I adore Clare Shenandoah, what's the meaning of Shenandoah if I may ask, it's really intriguing. Ingrid Lumi is gorgeous as well

@handlion: I pretty much love all of your combos. Lasairfhíona Poet Tempest sounds so stormy and magical, how do I pronounce Lasairfhíona, I think I've got it right but I'm not sure. Keturah Blossom Síofra is amazing too, fairylike almost.

@mystosis: thank you for liking Christopher Darwin Knight and Theodore Ezra Jack, Prosper William Kit is a truly inspiring combo.
    Now @scholastica xx

...Leaving With...
    Alessia Juliette Rose & Malachi Thomas Wolf
    Magdalena Mei-ling ~ Catalina Shiloh ~ Xavier Amadeus ~ Sebastien Prosper