Menu
Page 1338 of 2702 FirstFirst ... 338 838 1238 1288 1328 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1348 1388 1438 1838 2338 ... LastLast
Results 6,686 to 6,690 of 13507
    Quote Originally Posted by -eagleeyes- View Post
    Thank you so much! I really enjoy your Nera Catherine, Annabeth Grace, Nathaniel Emrys, James Forest, and Caleb Dashiell. So many interesting and handsome names! I quite like that you've used Joy as a middle name for a boy. It's unusual, but why not? Joy is a lovely thing to have and represent no matter your gender. =]
    Chelsee ~ 29 ~ wife and new mommy
    Adley Rose* 1/13/18

Brynn Noelle* | Tabitha Wren | Greer Elaine
    Dahlia Felicity | Delaney Claire | Arden Elise

Rowan Rhys "Rory" | Leland Boone | Callan/Callum Burke
    Knox Valor | Keaton Brooks | John* Logan "Jack"

* denotes family name/personal significance

@lulu82 - I love your Beatrix Evelina Anne, Clara Celestine Faith, Esmé Delphina Carys, Isaac Augustus Grey, Sebastian Jacob Rafe, and Matthew Frederick Wilder (basically all the combos! lol). They're beautiful! I love your standalone Felicity, too!

@danihu - omgoodness, Hugo Florent is stunning! I adore it. Aviva Soledad and Elysia Prosper are so cool, as well!

@morning_glory and @chelsanne22 - can I get in on this conversation about Mary Magdalene?! I'm super excited to have discovered not one, but TWO other Berries (or even people in general, lol), who see the redemptive story in Magdalene variants! I really thought, for the longest time, that I was completely alone. I think all three (Magdalena, Magdalene, and Magdalen) are all super gorgeous, not to mention the Italian Maddalena. Ginevra Magdalen Snow is gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by emmamay View Post
    Haha, that's ok! Don't feel bad. I adore your Daisy Endellion!
    haha! I've never had the power to change someone's combo before, and I somehow managed to do it twice!

And thank you! I love her a lot, too.

Quote Originally Posted by evelinrose View Post
    Anyway, I really like your nicknames for Isabella and Casper. Cap and Bella sound so cute!
    It's Isabelle, not Isabella, but thanks! I'm rather fond of them, too.
    Ashley | dreamer | Christian | storyteller | namenerd

football, the universal language: Argentina

Adora Miriam | Amada Gabriela | Antonella Sole | Catalina Eliana “Tali” | Delia Yael
    Agustín Paolo | Andrés Benjamín Éver | Bautista Alejandro Cristián | Bernabé Walter | Diego Santino
    Eloísa Belén | Irene Aurora Florencia | Leonor Micaela | Rosalina Ruth | Tatiana Natalie
    Gabriel Jeremías | Joel Federico | Lionel Juan “Leo” | Santiago Max | Teodoro Emanuel “Teo”

Quote Originally Posted by kizzy_delgado View Post
    @morning_glory: Rosamund Coppelia Lark and Mariam Aliénor are both absolute stunning. I've never heard of Arianell, Ismeria or Elestren before but they are all beautiful names.
    Thank you so much! I do love Aliénor. Eleanor(a) used to be on my list, but she's just slightly too classic and 'safe' for me now. I also like names to have nice meanings, and while Aliénor has exactly the same meaning / non-meaning as Eleanor, it feels like it has more . . . I don't know . . . je ne sais quoi, I suppose! Anyway, it doesn't bother me. Your Magdalena Vivi Moon is lovely. I also love seeing Malachi in your sig - no one else on NB seems to like it!
    Yes, I have a thing for lesser-known Cornish-style [and Welsh-style] beauties, it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by ashthedreamer View Post
    Oooh, thank you! My problem is, I couldn't find a combo I liked for just Daisy for SO long, I figured I'd have to go with either Adelaide "Daisy" ______ or Margaret "Daisy" _____--but the thing is, while I love those in theory, I wasn't sure I could ever see me with a daughter named Adelaide or Margaret (particularly because I ADORE Adele, and if any name ever eclipses Isabelle as my favorite girls' name, it would be Adele!), but now that I've been looking at Adelaide "Daisy" for so long, Daisy almost feels nicknamey, even though I suppose she's no more nicknamey than Iris, Poppy, Violet, or Rose. Och. Name dilemmas, man! I now ADORE Daisy Endellion (and like a bunch of others--Daisy Ophelia, Daisy Giovanna, Daisy Madelief, etc.), but am without a combo for Adelaide (at least right now) to compare the options, and outside of Daisy Endellion, I'm really not a fan of Endellion at all. (Although St. Endellion in Cornwall is super gorgeous and I super want to go there. haha.) (Like I said, name dilemmas, man! I super am overthinking the Daisy conundrum way too much. )
    Madelief actually means daisy, so that could work if you like it enough for a FN? Daisy Ophelia is lovely! Ophelia works so well as a middle name - there are so many times I've thought of a combo with her in the middle name spot and just loved it.
    As far as the overthinking goes, I think you're in good company!! It must seem crazy to a 'normal' person to have such a fascination with names. I know my brothers find it weird! And it's hard to explain, too - having a thing for physical objects like cars, books, china, clothes, etc. is comprehensible to most people, but random collections of letters people have made up?? Crazy!! [Actually the concept of a 'name' is rather fascinating and quite wonderfully weird, too.]

Thomas Paolo Benjamin is so handsome! That's new, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by ashthedreamer View Post
    @morning_glory and @chelsanne22 - can I get in on this conversation about Mary Magdalene?! I'm super excited to have discovered not one, but TWO other Berries (or even people in general, lol), who see the redemptive story in Magdalene variants! I really thought, for the longest time, that I was completely alone. I think all three (Magdalena, Magdalene, and Magdalen) are all super gorgeous, not to mention the Italian Maddalena. Ginevra Magdalen Snow is gorgeous.
    EDIT: I completely missed your last post! You most certainly can. I'm kinda excited, too - it's so nice to find someone else who has a similar outlook. Sort of connected to Magdalen - I get so confused-ish because everyone seems to like Delilah on here and I'm like "WHHHAAT?" I mean, I can definitely see the appeal - it's lush, lyrical, has the "lila" bit in - but the fact that no one seems to know who she was sort of stumps me a bit. Like, what about Herod?! [Actually that has the most amazing meaning - "song of the warrior" if I remember correctly - but yeah, anyway. Not going on my list!] Thanks for the love, btw! She seems to be popular

Quote Originally Posted by erulassearanel View Post
    @morning_glory I agree with the people complimenting Iris Gwennan Juliet - and I hadn't heard of Gwennan either, I may have to add it to my extensive list of Gwen- names!
    (Quite a few of your signature names are on my - admittedly long - list: Araluen, Arianell, Ismeria, Linnet [well I have Linneth]...) Rosamund Coppelia Lark glows. Coppelia makes me think of copper, which goes so well with Rosamund and Lark and... yeah. Coppelia also has such a lovely rhythm, like a dance in itself - I didn't know it was a ballet until you(?) mentioned it, but that's fitting.
    Thank you!! Iris Gwennan Juliet was born just like that *clicks fingers*, which was a bit weird when I'd spent so long on the other combos! Your Linneth Aloisa Honey is stunningly beautiful. I love how deliciously sweet and soft and bee-ish it feels! (For some reason it makes me think of those times when you're just looking at your hand and turning it this way and that because it looks slender and golden and elegant, and all the small hairs stand out like delicate threads of gossamer. [Maybe I'm the only one who does that, though . . . !])
    YES!! That's precisely what I think! [Coppelia = copper, and copper matches Rosamund and Lark perfectly.] @pliechassereleve actually mentioned that, but yes, it is a ballet. I really ought to think of that image of beauty rather than the weird mechanical doll . . . ! I was umming and ahhing between Rosamund Coppelia and Rosamund Venetia, and most people on here seemed to like Venetia, but I went for Coppelia in the end because it was much closer to the vibe and imagery I was looking for. Maybe one day I'll find a combo for Venetia!
    Thank you again for your comments - it's always lovely when someone makes the effort to delve into the imagery and vibes they get from a combo!

Quote Originally Posted by chelsanne22 View Post
    I completely agree with you in regards to Mary Magdalen, but most people I know just seem to focus on the fact she was, presumably, a prostitute. Nevermind the rest of her story. Silly. I love the nn Maggie and DH and I were strongly considering Magdalen at one point to get to Maggie. I think it's just lovely.
    I know, it's sad! I love love love Meg as a nn for Magdalen, actually, but Maggie is cute too! The first time I ran across Magdalen was when a friend of mine told me her full name, Jessica Magdalen. Jessica is pretty but feels popular and slightly - hmm, insubstantial, maybe? - but when I heard Jessica Magdalen I just fell in love. It elevated Jessica from the description above to a name of charm and mystery!
    Last edited by morning_glory; May 26th, 2017 at 11:14 AM.
    Margaret Odelia Winter // Margaret Linnea Vale

@danihu: I love, love, love your Lily Ireland!!!

@morning_glory: I have really grown to love your Iris Gwennan Juliet -- it is truly beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by emmamay View Post
    @morning_glory: I have really grown to love your Iris Gwennan Juliet -- it is truly beautiful!
    I'm so pleased you like it It does seem to be the sort of combo you grow into! I love Iris Gwennan Juliet in a very different way to the way I love Ginevra Magdalen Snow, for example - it's a quieter, very contented / satisfied sort of love that makes me feel happy whenever I look at her.
    I think I've admired your combos before, but your Lavender combo has got me considering it as middle name. So fragrant

[Yes, I could have edited my earlier post a second time, but HAVE YOU SEEN THE LENGTH?!]
    Margaret Odelia Winter // Margaret Linnea Vale