Menu
Page 1332 of 2703 FirstFirst ... 332 832 1232 1282 1322 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1342 1382 1432 1832 2332 ... LastLast
Results 6,656 to 6,660 of 13512
    Quote Originally Posted by dream.create View Post
    @morning_glory - I love your updated sig! Ginevra Magdalen Snow is beyond perfect. I am also loving Violet Ismeria! Your style is great... Giselle, Ardith, Rowena, Susannah... gorgeous
    Thank you!! I rather like my style too Your Avalon Therese is so pretty, it's nice to see it in a combo. I'm also liking Elowen Sofia Rey! And your boys' names - Cassian Wilder, Rory Lachlan, and Flynn Thomas. I voted in your poll the other day and couldn't decide!

Quote Originally Posted by elifsu View Post
    @morning_glory your signature is A+++ and Morwenna is so cute
    Thank you so much! I know, Morwenna's so spunky. I said this before in another thread, I think, but Iris Meriyem Alara just makes me swoon. Meriyem is so beautiful - it makes me think of stars and deserts and blue pools of water. It's so nice to see some different names on NB; Börteçine has been running in my mind lately.

Quote Originally Posted by ashthedreamer View Post
    @morning_glory - I love Odelia Violet Varvara and Rosamund Coppelia Lark!
    Thank you! Your Daisy Endellion is one of the most well-matched combos I've seen. And I just have to say that I've absolutely fallen for Cap as a nickname for Casper!! Very Laura Ingalls Wilder! [Reef Benjamin Elias is another that's just caught my eye. Reef as a first name is so cool!]

Quote Originally Posted by emmamay View Post
    @morning_glory: Rosamund Coppelia Lark is simply gorgeous!
    It ought to be, I spent a lot of time and thought on it! Thank you for the love! The more I look at your signature, the more I like it. Henry Fitzwilliam Jasper is making me want to add Fitzwilliam to to my middles list. [I think I will, actually.] And I've admired Emilia Jane Lavender before.

Others:

@pacifica - I absolutely adore your style! I loved your Leonie Viveca when she was on your signature, and Saskia Helen, but I love your boys' names even more. Felix Barnaby, Otto Sebastien, Walter Inigo, Rupert Evander - they could almost go on my own list.

@indilee - Bellamy Forest!!

@oliviasarah - I think I said this before somewhere, but I loved Rosemary Oona from the moment I saw her in your signature.

@katinka - Your quirky girls' combos are delightful! Particularly Meg Madelief & Nell Susannah.

@ashleyjuliette - Florence Eliora has really caught my fancy!

@opheliaflora - Edmund Blythe is one of my favourite boy combos on NB.

@lovemysweeties - Piers Lachlan Wilder is perfect. I enjoy your other combos, too, but this one rules them all!

@gildedlioness - Serafina Dove. They fit together like a dream.

@medfordkung - Chauncey Olivier . . . of course!

@chelsanne22 - I really did like Emerson Foster from your poll, and considering that I'm not really an Emerson fan, that's quite a feat!

@summerskin - Huckleberry Adam & Araminta Bluebell are stunning!

@lawsonhaley - Skylar Emily & Blakely Violet. I don't even like 'trendy' names as a rule, but you're definitely making me rethink that! I even found myself falling slightly in love with Ryleigh (which is very unusual)! And Tinsley. And some others . . .

Someone has the gorgeous and melodic Scarlett Ophelia in their signature, someone else has a daughter called Freyja Elisabet - Northern lights and Norwegian fjords and icy Scandinavian beauty. I can't remember who though. And there's @mega_muffin's beautifully-named kids, too.

I'd better stop there!
    Last edited by morning_glory; May 25th, 2017 at 05:04 AM.
    Margaret Odelia Winter // Margaret Linnea Vale

@morning_glory Ah yes Börteçine - she is there just because I love the nickname Bö lol. And there isn't any other Bö names. :/

Aitalina Hoor · Almila Tuluhan
    Mariye Aysena

Balamir Hakan · Haris Ender
    Kürşad Aslan · Talut Rona

🔎
    Ashbel · Ethel · Wynn

Qur'anist

Morningglory: Thank you in regards to Florence Eliora. I am not even sure how much I like Florence, but I like Eliora and it sounded like it flowed nicely.
    I really like your Iris Gwennan Juliet. Gwennan is intriguing. I actually am fond of Gwenna as well.
    Imogen Lilac
    Cambria Maeve
    Eve Galadriel
    Writer ~*~ Artist ~*~ Name Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by morning_glory View Post
    Thank you!! I rather like my style too Your Avalon Therese is so pretty, it's nice to see it in a combo. I'm also liking Elowen Sofia Rey! And your boys' names - Cassian Wilder, Rory Lachlan, and Flynn Thomas. I voted in your poll the other day and couldn't decide!

Thank you so much! I know, Morwenna's so spunky. I said this before in another thread, I think, but Iris Meriyem Alara just makes me swoon. Meriyem is so beautiful - it makes me think of stars and deserts and blue pools of water. It's so nice to see some different names on NB; Börteçine has been running in my mind lately.

Thank you! Your Daisy Endellion is one of the most well-matched combos I've seen. And I just have to say that I've absolutely fallen for Cap as a nickname for Casper!! Very Laura Ingalls Wilder! [Reef Benjamin Elias is another that's just caught my eye. Reef as a first name is so cool!]

It ought to be, I spent a lot of time and thought on it! Thank you for the love! The more I look at your signature, the more I like it. Henry Fitzwilliam Jasper is making me want to add Fitzwilliam to to my middles list. [I think I will, actually.] And I've admired Emilia Jane Lavender before.

Others:

@pacifica - I absolutely adore your style! I loved your Leonie Viveca when she was on your signature, and Saskia Helen, but I love your boys' names even more. Felix Barnaby, Otto Sebastien, Walter Inigo, Rupert Evander - they could almost go on my own list.

@indilee - Bellamy Forest!!

@oliviasarah - I think I said this before somewhere, but I loved Rosemary Oona from the moment I saw her in your signature.

@katinka - Your quirky girls' combos are delightful! Particularly Meg Madelief & Nell Susannah.

@ashleyjuliette - Florence Eliora has really caught my fancy!

@opheliaflora - Edmund Blythe is one of my favourite boy combos on NB.

@lovemysweeties - Piers Lachlan Wilder is perfect. I enjoy your other combos, too, but this one rules them all!

@gildedlioness - Serafina Dove. They fit together like a dream.

@medfordkung - Chauncey Olivier . . . of course!

@chelsanne22 - I really did like Emerson Foster from your poll, and considering that I'm not really an Emerson fan, that's quite a feat!

@summerskin - Huckleberry Adam & Araminta Bluebell are stunning!

@lawsonhaley - Skylar Emily & Blakely Violet. I don't even like 'trendy' names as a rule, but you're definitely making me rethink that! I even found myself falling slightly in love with Ryleigh (which is very unusual)! And Tinsley. And some others . . .

Someone has the gorgeous and melodic Scarlett Ophelia in their signature, someone else has a daughter called Freyja Elisabet - Northern lights and Norwegian fjords and icy Scandinavian beauty. I can't remember who though. And there's @mega_muffin's beautifully-named kids, too.

I'd better stop there!
    Thank you!! I love your Violet Ismeria!!

@elifsu - Yes, Saylor as a MN is the only way I'll get to use it right now it seems haha!

desirae alyssa ✿ stephanie abigail ✿ melissa jayde ✿ tiffany isabella ✿ lindsey olivia ✿ heather amelia ✿ shayla lily ✿ kelly christina
    aaron jacob ✿ michael james ✿ andrew lucas ✿ jake william ✿ chandler robert ✿ adam hunter ✿ matthew parker ✿ zachary daniel

Quote Originally Posted by morning_glory View Post
    Well thanks! I always think it's pretty cool when a name combo helps someone appreciate a name they didn't really much before. I've had a lot of others' combos do that for me. I love seeing names in a new way. They still may not be my style, but I have a new appreciation for them nonetheless.

Btw, your Ginevra Magdalen Snow is gorgeous!! Magdalen and Snow are two names that I am crushing on so hard right now. I can't seem to work Snow into any of my combos except the Felicity one, but I love the original combo too so I'm torn. lol And Magdalen is just beautiful, but a lot of people I know find the association with Mary Magdalen a negative one even though there's no real basis for it. =[ But anywho, simply lovely combo.
    Chelsee ~ 29 ~ wife and new mommy
    Adley Rose* 1/13/18

Brynn Noelle* | Tabitha Wren | Greer Elaine
    Dahlia Felicity | Delaney Claire | Arden Elise

Rowan Rhys "Rory" | Leland Boone | Callan/Callum Burke
    Knox Valor | Keaton Brooks | John* Logan "Jack"

* denotes family name/personal significance