Menu
Page 1201 of 2699 FirstFirst ... 201 701 1101 1151 1191 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1211 1251 1301 1701 2201 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,005 of 13493
    @martienew: I just fell in love with Daisy Isobel Grey. It's so elegant and classy but playful as well and I feel like it ages beautifully.
    Now @scholastica xx

...Leaving With...
    Alessia Juliette Rose & Malachi Thomas Wolf
    Magdalena Mei-ling ~ Catalina Shiloh ~ Xavier Amadeus ~ Sebastien Prosper

@kizzy_delgado first welcome to NB, second your names is so interesting for me especially Elaska Eloise Eadelyn. I am happy to see Ender in your signature.

Aitalina Hoor · Almila Tuluhan
    Mariye Aysena

Balamir Hakan · Haris Ender
    Kürşad Aslan

🔎
    Ashbel · Ethel · Eudaemon
    Joun · Talut · Wynn

Qur'anist

@elifsu: thank you so much! I'm glad you like Eleska and Ender, they were actually supposed to be a twin set for a friend but they ended up both being boys so she had to change the names on the spot. I love Iris Alara, I think I've loved it since...before I used this account really. Sereday is also absolutely stunning. The names you have are so interesting and mysterious and I'm really happy you have Aslan on your signature
    Now @scholastica xx

...Leaving With...

@kizzy_delgado thank you for liking Iris Alara, Sereday and Aslan ~ Sadly Iris Alara was vetoed by parents Elaska and Ender would make a great twin set, I didn't know the names in my signature sounded mysterious lol but interesting definitely since there are names from different cultures. (Turkish, Arabic, Laz & Circassian.) Currently I am searching Albanian names to connect with my roots. So it will get more colorful.

Aitalina Hoor · Almila Tuluhan
    Mariye Aysena

Balamir Hakan · Haris Ender
    Kürşad Aslan

🔎
    Ashbel · Ethel · Eudaemon
    Joun · Talut · Wynn

Qur'anist

@elifsu: It's a shame your parents vetoed Iris, but I'm sure whatever names you use will be just as lovely. And I'm very much looking forward to seeing those Albanian names
    Now @scholastica xx

...Leaving With...