Page 1159 of 2342 FirstFirst ... 159 659 1059 1109 1149 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1169 1209 1259 1659 2159 ... LastLast
Results 5,791 to 5,795 of 11707
  1. #5791
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    12,307
    @ Lavenderbelle

    I had to run right over here and nominate your Anna Violet. So, so gorgeous. The combo is filled with charm, spunk, brightness, happiness. What a beautiful imagery the combo brings to mind.

    Gray Emerson Archer Piers Lachlan Wilder
    Annabel Eliza Poet

    Henry Theodore Atlas Jack Rowan August Everett Jasper August
    Sophie Jane Magnolia Lily Anne Vesper Willa Margaret Birdie Poppy Aveline Azure

    "A person’s a person, no matter how small.”
    heart my son
    _________

  2. #5793
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Çanakkale 🇹🇷
    Posts
    4,214
    @lovemysweeties I love your name descriptions and I am glad my three favorite combinations Lily Anne Vesper, Poppy Elizabeth Fable & Henry Oliver Birch are still here because it seems you changed your signature.


    Almila "Mila" Zehra | Eftandise Tulu
    Iris Alara | Liva Solin | Loresima Istanbul
    Magdali Rey | Mariye Ani | Mavera Liri
    Sukeyne "Suki" Hûseyni | Suzidil "Suzi" Hasene
    Valmira Tilbe | Visali Merve Belemir

    •••
    Balamir Öktem "Bö" | Barbaros "Reis" Rua
    Çağrı Aslan | Dalokai Meisam | Ender Ayas
    Erem Talu | Ibrahim | Kayra Michil
    Kürşad | Övgü Çelebi | Sami
    Tuğrul Veys | Zağnos Evren


  3. #5795
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    12,307
    Quote Originally Posted by elifsu View Post
    @lovemysweeties I love your name descriptions and I am glad my three favorite combinations Lily Anne Vesper, Poppy Elizabeth Fable & Henry Oliver Birch are still here because it seems you changed your signature.
    Thank you so much.

    All six of the combos in my signature are very, very special. Poppy took me some time to really feel that *it could really be The One* feel. I would definitely use any of these combos. The Charlie and Sophie combos being the top choices.

    Gray Emerson Archer Piers Lachlan Wilder
    Annabel Eliza Poet

    Henry Theodore Atlas Jack Rowan August Everett Jasper August
    Sophie Jane Magnolia Lily Anne Vesper Willa Margaret Birdie Poppy Aveline Azure

    "A person’s a person, no matter how small.”
    heart my son
    _________

  4. #5797
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Çanakkale 🇹🇷
    Posts
    4,214
    Quote Originally Posted by lovemysweeties View Post
    Thank you so much.

    All six of the combos in my signature are very, very special. Poppy took me some time to really feel that *it could really be The One* feel. I would definitely use any of these combos. The Charlie and Sophie combos being the top choices.

    I have also made a similar thing and left the names I really love in my signature. I do have lots of combinations but these ones are my favorites.


    Almila "Mila" Zehra | Eftandise Tulu
    Iris Alara | Liva Solin | Loresima Istanbul
    Magdali Rey | Mariye Ani | Mavera Liri
    Sukeyne "Suki" Hûseyni | Suzidil "Suzi" Hasene
    Valmira Tilbe | Visali Merve Belemir

    •••
    Balamir Öktem "Bö" | Barbaros "Reis" Rua
    Çağrı Aslan | Dalokai Meisam | Ender Ayas
    Erem Talu | Ibrahim | Kayra Michil
    Kürşad | Övgü Çelebi | Sami
    Tuğrul Veys | Zağnos Evren


  5. #5799
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    12,307
    Quote Originally Posted by elifsu View Post
    I have also made a similar thing and left the names I really love in my signature. I do have lots of combinations but these ones are my favorites.
    I adore so, so many names but they would not be names I would actually use, they do not have that extra special feel, attachment. I rather have the ones I would actually use in my signature. I enjoy seeing them.

    Gray Emerson Archer Piers Lachlan Wilder
    Annabel Eliza Poet

    Henry Theodore Atlas Jack Rowan August Everett Jasper August
    Sophie Jane Magnolia Lily Anne Vesper Willa Margaret Birdie Poppy Aveline Azure

    "A person’s a person, no matter how small.”
    heart my son
    _________

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •