Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Names Inspired By Alice In Wonderland?

I have always loved Alice in Wonderland and would love to find a name as an ode to the story. Other than Alice though, I am mostly coming up blank. Does anyone have any ideas that are inspired by the story or are from the story? Boy or girl names too.

Thank you.

Alicia, Louise/Louisa (because of the author, Lewis), Carole, Victoria, Hattie, Charlotte (the author's original name was Charles), Alice's sisters were Lorina and Edith Mary, also beautiful names.

Catherine (nn Cat because of the Cheshire Cat), Hart, Jessie (Jessie Willcox Smith was the illustrator)... That's all I can think of. I think any Victorian-era name, that represents freedom from that repressive society (especially when it comes to women), would be excellent... Virginia (after Virginia Woolfe), would be great. Her first name was actually Adeline.
    Nana
    Expecting third baby July 2015
    Matilda Ines, 12/05/2013
    Irene Mercedes, 10/10/2010

Dinah (Alice's cat) and Lily (daughter of the White Queen) are all I've got!

Alice (obviously)
    Alicen
    Chester
    Cheesy
    Cat
    (inspired by the cheshire cat)
    Arley (it means from the rabbit meadow)
    Raina (it means queen, kinda like the queen of hearts? It's a stretch I know)
    Hattie (after the mad hatter)
    Rose Daisy Iris Pansy Lily Daffodil (when she is watching the roses and other flowers sing)

I hope this helps! I LOVE Alice in Wonderland
    Amy
    Very indecisive namenerd
    Planning to adopt one day

Mirabelle Lilith♥Juliette Aurora♥Audrey Rose♥Naomi Fawn♥Leia Violet

Finn Alexander♥Salem Darcy♥James Poet♥Milo Atticus♥Xavier Everett

Jessie Wilcox Smith may have illustrated one version but the internet is claiming John Tenniel was the illustrator of the first edition, so Jane or Tenniel or Tenille all are opened up.

From Painting the Roses Red, I think of Rose.

The Wikipedia page is full of ideas, (that's where I got John Tenniel from).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice's_Adventures_in_Wonderland