Okay, rate these names:

Anne Sinclair
    Anne Penman
    Anne Seeley
    Anne Curtis
    Anne Tahoe
    Anne Steel

Any other suggestions?
    Last edited by scblovesnames; August 22nd, 2014 at 06:24 PM.

Anne Sinclair- Anne Sinclair is a French and American television host (and writer for Huffington Post), so I think it would be difficult to break into the market with this name.
    Anne Penman- Screams pen name, and not in a good way.
    Anne Seeley- Sounds a bit too close to Anne Silly. However, it is my favourite of the names you have, and I do see the appeal of the surname, it just sounds a bit too fluid (?) with Anne.
    Anne Curtis- Anne Curtis is already a celebrity of sorts, so it would be hard to break into the market (particularly on the internet) with this name.
    Anne Tahoe- Nobody really associated with this name, but it does feel a bit awkward to say.
    Anne Steel- There has already been a famous writer / hymn writer named Anne Steele, so I wouldn't do this. Plus, most people immediately associate the last name Steel and writing with Danielle Steel, and I personally wouldn't want to try and counteract this image.

Maybe Anne Seal? Anne Clyde, Anne Flint, Anne Zinc, Anne Abbott, Anne Irving, Anne Quarry, Anne Tab, Anne Ivo?
    Girls:
    Camellia Edie, Anouk Bellamy, Vesper Daisy, Beatrice / Beatrix Emeth, Shalom Jessamine, Francesca Evangeline, Mabel Endellion, Josephine Paderau, Elowen Mercy.

Boys:
    Charles Gardener, Moses Andrew, Barnaby Quiller,
    Rufus Beau, Enoch Matthias, Felix Boaz, Otis Hosea, Amias Ezekiel, Asa Gus, Ignatius Cal, Bertie Valo, Shepherd Theodore, Guthrie Abe.

Anne Sinclair: I feel like you need an initial between these to break up the shortness of it. E.G Anne F. Sinclair
    Anne Penman: Anything with pen in it feels to cheesy for a pen name.
    Anne Seeley: This is ok.
    Anne Curtis: I hear 'anchor'.
    Anne Tahoe: Not a fan of this.
    Anne Steel: This is ok, but there's a character in '50 Shades of ****' called Ana Steel.

I like Anne Sinclair and Anne Seeley the best. Are you set on Anne? Anna Sinclair has a slightly better flow to it. Maybe try a longer surname?

Anne Merriweather
    Anne Seebright
    Anne Copperwaite
    ~Boys~

★ August Eli Benedict ★ Bram ★ Casimir Mordecai ★ Edmond John Meirion ★ Gillon ★
    ★ Jory Leander ★ Julian Charles ★ Macsen ★ Magnus ★ Vasiliy ★

~Girls~

★ Aira Rose ★ Arietta ★ Clover ★ Delphina ★ Eleni ★ Fiorella ★ Hester Isobel ★
    ★ Iris ★ Lilah ★ Merit ★ Sylvia ★

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.

I agree with renrose, I think it needs a longer last name to spark it up a bit.
    Mummy of Arthur Ash Genki - 25th November 2014 <3

Edmund . Linden . Wolfgang . Murdoch . Darcy
    Rose . Daisy . Rosamund . Georgiana , Aster

Anne Sullivan? I'm not super up to date with celebrities, so if that's already someone's name *whoops*

As far as the ones you have go:

Anne Sinclair: I like the last name Sinclair a lot, but I personally don't like the first name Anne with it. I agree with renrose, an initial might help.

Anne Penman: I once again second everyone else's opinions. Seems cheesy for a pen name.

Anne Seeley: Eh. I don't know. It's okay.

Anne Curtis: This is my favorite.

Anne Tahoe: No.

Anne Steel: Not a super big fan of this either.
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski