Menu
Page 2189 of 2189 FirstFirst ... 1189 1689 2089 2139 2179 2187 2188 2189
Results 10,941 to 10,945 of 10945
    Chiara Elizabeth - I always mispronounce this name but I do love the look over it over the other ways. Elizabeth is such a beautiful feminine and timeless name. The combo overall sounds beautiful.
    Elliott Ava - Elliot is too masculine in my area for me to consider it being on a girl. Ava is a sweet, short and a feminine name
    Emilia Diane - Emilia seems somewhat overdone I prefer the variants Amalia and Emeline as they feel fresher. Diane is a sweet name although a tad dated to me and unless it is an honour name I personally couldn't use it.
    Jordana Roos - Jordana can have one of my fave NNs Ana other than that I am not a huge fan of the FN. I am unsure of the pronunciation of Roos.... if it is said as it looks then I am not a fan, it would be too similar to a common animal where I live.
    Lavinia Fay - I love the whimsical vibe of this combo. Both names are feminine. I do prefer the Fae or Faye spelling to make it feel more feminine and complete.
    Vita Nicole - Vita is an interesting first name and I do love 'V' names as they intrigue me, there is just something unique and rare about them. Nicole is not that interesting to me as there were a few when I was growing up but with something as unique and intriguing as Vita, it grounds it to be a usable combo.

Adrien Ezra - Adrien is very dated to 90s kids to me as I grew up with 3-4 so I can't imagine a baby Adrien the name it's self is handsome and I can see why people love it. Ezra is such a handsome name, I love the exotic 'z'.
    Bas Alexander - Bas feels so harsh to me, Sebastian or Bastian with the NN Bas? Overall I do like the syllable count. Alexander is a strong masculine name, although somewhat heard alot it still has the 'x' flare.
    Holden Scott - I hate this name. Sorry, Holdens are a very popular car make where I love and I don't even like the car make... Scott unless an honour name seems so dated.
    John Everett - John? Uhm, I can't... Unless an honour name, this name just feels done and dusted and dated. Everett is a strong and handsome name.
    Julien Rafael - Quite a romantic vibe in this combo. Julien is a soft masculine name and really works well with Rafael.
    Mateo Shai - Mateo is an amazing name, has a familiar yet intriguing vibe. Shai, I have never hear of but I love the sound of it with the FN and it ultimately grounds Mateo.

If while I am working someone comes along - may I get more insight instead of 'so pretty!', you don't have to do the single names just the combos
    Last edited by lysia; Today at 03:04 AM. Reason: Rate Finished
    Elara/Clara Juniper Quinn ~ Lilia Harlow Seren ~ Freya Lorelai Wren ~ Sylvie Cordelia Raine ~ Iris Wilhelmina Grace
    Silas Walter Fynn - Raphael Conrad Kier - Leopold Perseus Beau

Amaya ~ Delilah ~ Elowen ~ Ingrid ~ Isabeau ~ Milena ~ Octavia ~ Twyla
    Alaric - Bohdi - Callum - Dexter - Hugo - Lysander - Lewis - Nolan
    GP & WIP
    Arlo Peregrine - Cassius LorcanFleur Callista ~ Magnolia Elodie
    Evander Makai Wyatt Theia Willow Maeve

placeholder
    Izzie16in love with dogs & names

Archibald Griffin Charles,
    Frederick Arlo Jason, Nicholas Jasper Rhodes,
    Archie/Arch, Fred, Nick/Nicky

Veronica Juliette Lily,
    Camila Alice Rose, Lillian Juniper Raine,
    Vivi/Roni, Cami, Lily

All these names have meaning to me.

Quote Originally Posted by oh.archiekins View Post
    placeholder
    Thanks hopefully with 5hrs passed I get some great insight
    Elara/Clara Juniper Quinn ~ Lilia Harlow Seren ~ Freya Lorelai Wren ~ Sylvie Cordelia Raine ~ Iris Wilhelmina Grace
    Silas Walter Fynn - Raphael Conrad Kier - Leopold Perseus Beau

Amaya ~ Delilah ~ Elowen ~ Ingrid ~ Isabeau ~ Milena ~ Octavia ~ Twyla
    Alaric - Bohdi - Callum - Dexter - Hugo - Lysander - Lewis - Nolan
    GP & WIP
    Arlo Peregrine - Cassius LorcanFleur Callista ~ Magnolia Elodie
    Evander Makai Wyatt Theia Willow Maeve

Quote Originally Posted by lysia View Post
    Thanks hopefully with 5hrs passed I get some great insight
    I’ve had a busy day, sorry...
    Izzie16in love with dogs & names

Archibald Griffin Charles,
    Frederick Arlo Jason, Nicholas Jasper Rhodes,
    Archie/Arch, Fred, Nick/Nicky

Veronica Juliette Lily,
    Camila Alice Rose, Lillian Juniper Raine,
    Vivi/Roni, Cami, Lily

All these names have meaning to me.

Quote Originally Posted by oh.archiekins View Post
    I’ve had a busy day, sorry...
    OK.
    I make sure I can do the ratings within 1 hour of using the place holder otherwise it feels rude.