Page 916 of 1822 FirstFirst ... 416 816 866 906 914 915 916 917 918 926 966 1016 1416 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,580 of 9106
    Philomena Wendy Marika- Philomena and Wendy sound very old-fashioned to me, and I'm not a huge fan of old fashioned names. I do love Marika, though!
    Magenta Olivet Malou- I like the French feel to this one, especially with the color name.
    Lavender Ottaline Beeja- I love Lavender Ottaline, and the sound of Beeja is okay. I don't like double letters in names, so the look is definitely not ideal.
    Beatrix Chamomile Liselotte- I really hate the name Beatrice, and Beatrix is only slightly better. Chamomile is a little out there, but I think it works in the middle. I love Liselotte!
    Malachite Amadeus Quimby- Malachite reminds me of parasites, but I might be alone on that. Amadeus would take some getting used to, but it is by no means bad. Quimby is okay, but I much prefer Quincy.
    Finola Myrtle- I don't know why, but to me it sounds like one of the parents in Finding Nemo. I am slightly obsessed with Disney, so I'm not sure you would have to worry about that otherwise.
    Lilika Poet- A lit of i's in the first name, but overall I like this name a lot.
    Juniper Elsbeth- Juniper has always sounded like a version of Jennifer to me, but I don't really have anything bad to say about it. I love Elsbeth!
    Franka June- I'm not a huge fan of adding an "a" to a traditionally masculine name to make it more feminine (besides Erika), but Franka isn't the worst one ever. June is a great name, though!
    Britta Audacity- Britta reminds me of the filter brand. I don't really like virtue names, and Audacity isn't an exception. It does work in the middle spot, though.
    Clarence Gennaro- Clarence was the name of my first bunny I got when I was seven. So this name is very special to me.
    Linus Spade- Linus reminds me of the character from Charlie Brown, Spade is okay. I prefer Ace.
    Mordecai Pullox- Mordecai sounds like a dog name to me, but Pullox is cool.
    Pinchas Januaro- When I heard this name, it made me think of a person wearing a poncho in January.

I'm sorry if I was too harsh on any of these, I most certainly didn't mean to be.
    Felicity, Alisha, Nalani,
    Avila, Anna, Caroline, Clementine, Amelia, Samara, Mallory, Sage, Savannah, Saoirse,
    Elowen, Eira, Willa

Jordan, William, Wilson,
    Anthony, Corey, Leo, Jamison, Maverick, Ezra, Rowan, Sawyer, Winslow, Cove

Combos: Felicity Jay | Jordan Cove

Quote Originally Posted by vincentadultman View Post
    Adelina Joy - very pretty, although Joy is a bit two much of a common one syllable middle name for my liking
    Magdalena Elisabeth - I love Magdalena, again with the common middle name for Elisabeth. But this is beautiful
    Elysia Rose - nms, every second girl on the planet has the middle name Rose and I don't like the spund of Elysia
    Ophelia Maeve - beautiful!!

Leo Xavier - doesn't flow well imo
    Alexander George - i like this, this is very prim and proper
    Isaac Peregrine - lovely!
    Harry Lysander - prefer Lysander Harry
    Jasper Ellis Theodore - nice!!

Odette - this was considered for my name 14 years ago and I am very glad my parents went with Eloise...nms
    Zinnia - sounds like Zapp Brannigan genderbent
    Nell - pretty!
    Zacharias - this has to be my least favourite of the Zach- names, but I'm not fond of any of them because I know an awful boy named Zach. this one sounds a little awkward
    Pablo - I like this!

Parthenia - i've never been a fan of names with a th sound in them
    Piper - meh
    Adina - without a middle name, sounds like it needs an extra syllable or two
    Gustav - um, nms
    Latimer - this one's growing on me
    Loïc - I like this...
    Rose may be the middle name of many girls but it's in that particular spot for a reason. It was the name of my late grandmother whom I've never met as she died 9 years before I was born, though I've heard many lovely stories about her and she sounds like a wonderful person, so I would like to honour her one day. My cousin's middle name is also Rose so I thought it would be nice to continue the pattern.

I have never heard of Zapp Brannigan genderbent before.

To the next poster: please ignore this post and rate @actingfun's signature.
    Teenberry | Amateur Photographer and editor

Adelina Joy ♡ Magdalena Ruby ♡ Edith Matilda ♡ Helena Margot ♡ Ophelia Maeve ♡ Anneliese Charlotte ♡ Sienna Giselle
    Leo Xavier ☆ Alexander George ☆ Isaac Peregrine ☆ Harry Lysander ☆ Arthur James ☆ Arlo Sebastian ☆ Viggo Florian ☆ Nicholas Louis

Crushes: Lucille + Mila + Mira + Nico
    GP Crushes: Eponine + Alexandrine + January + Zigmund "Ziggy"

Alishia Payton- I do not love either name in this combo but they do flow together.
    Camille Blue- Camille is cute but I prefer it as a middle name and I love blue but it just doesn't work for me in this combo.
    Caoimhe Maeve- I always forget the right way to pronounce Caoimhe but I am sure it sounds lovely with Maeve. My only concern would be pronunciation.
    Jacqueline Ember- Has a nice ring to it Jacqueline is okay but I love Ember.
    Ainsley Amelia- I don't like the alliteration in this combo.
    Francesca Brooklyn-Francesca has never been my favorite but i like it with the middle name Brooklyn.
    Ambrosia Amory- Anther case where i don't like the alliteration
    Ashlyn Nessa- I dislike Ashlyn and I think Nessa is cute but only as a nickname for Vanessa.
    Fifer Cecile-Fifer for some reason sounds masculine to me but does go nicely with Cecile.
    Nalani Mele- The flow sounds a bit off but they sound like beautiful names.
    Avila Sky- They go together perfectly!
    Maia November- I like both names by themselves.
    Vixen Marine- I Love this.
    Dylan Calypso- A strange pairing of first and middle name but they work. I also Love Dylan as a girls name.
    Anastasia Magnolia- Even though they both end in 'a' it works.
    Leona Lyric- The alliteration it better here but not my favorite.
    Zanna Clover- NMS.

Jason William- Too plain compared to your girls.
    David Connor-Connor is cute.
    Orion Denver- flows well but i dislike Denver.
    Milo Neal-Sort of runs together to create one name "Miloneal"
    Jordan Flynn- AN okay name.
    Jamison Cole- I actually really like this.
    Nico Hudson- Nico is so cute!
    Luca Monroe- Love Luca and Monroe makes a great middle name.
    Cameron Felix- Handsome!
    Corey Nicholas- I like Corey but it doesn't flow with Nicholas.
    Coby Griffin-LOVE this.
    Anthony James- A bit plain.
    Ian Andrew- nms.
    Zari Rose| Australia
    Eliana/Liana Dawn| Elena Maren| Emmeline Ivy| Valerie Elise| Mattea Vivienne| Ismae Victoria|Elysia May
    Amias Finley| Elijah Wesley| Lucien Cairo| Matthias Jude| Kieran Rhys

Eliana Sage - I'm not a huge fan of either name but they sound lovely together
    Annabelle Quinn - Annabelle is beautiful, Quinn works well with it
    Alessia/Alesia Faith - Alessia isn't a name I'm too fond of but I definitely prefer this spelling, Faith isn't my style
    Rafaella Jade - the combo sounds lovely
    Cassia Ivy - gorgeous combo
    Nova Elise - Elise is beautiful, Nova isn't for me but they sound really great together
    Emmeline Ivy - another great combo

Elijah Rowan - lovely combination
    Alexander Julian - very handsome
    Dylan Everett - not a fan of either name but they flow well together
    Micah James - I love James, Micah is nice though I personally prefer the mee-kah pronunciation
    Noah Bentley - Noah is handsome, Bentley just reminds me of the car
    Nathaniel Thomas - another great combo

India - not a huge fan of it personally but it sounds very pretty
    Aspen - not my style
    Azula - not my style either but I like it on other people's children
    Aviana - same as Azula
    Saskia - as above
    Cairo - not my style
    Caspian - very handsome
    Oakley - not my style
    Dorian - handsome and interesting
    Valor - nice

England 1900s

Rosina Millicent, Maud Gwendoline, Ella Marjorie, Edna Caroline, Alice Dorothy, Rose Amelia, Mabel Jean

Nancy Blanche, Iris Barbara, Elsie Winifred, Nora Kathleen, Violet Eileen, Laura Nellie, Jessie Lillian

Florence Harriet, Eliza Phyllis, Ida Kate, Minnie May, Ada Miriam, Clara Muriel, Mary Isabella

old combos and previous signatures
    https://listography.com/vintagenames

Ada - I love the name Ada! I think it's beautiful, and so playful sounding.
    Alice - Alice is one of my favourites for sure. It's so pretty and timeless, but I also love Alicia (Ah-liss-ee-ah).
    Flora - Flora's very pretty, and I'm still a little unsure as to whether or not I prefer Florence or Flora (Some days I think Florence, but others, I feel a little tired of it). I think Flora's lovely, and I'd love to see it get some more usage.
    Rose - Rose is beautiful, though I do prefer Rosie. It's nice seeing it have some recognition now as a first though. I think it's lovely, and your whole girl's list sounds like a beautiful little sibling set, haha.

Arthur - It hasn't fully shaken the lovable cartoon aardvark image for me yet, but I think Arthur's nice. It's handsome, very regal sounding, and classy.
    Edgar - I think Edgar has potential, but it's not my favourite Ed- name. I do love the literary connection though, and for what it's worth - Edgar and Alice would make for one smashing sibling set!
    Edmund - I like Edmund, and it makes me think of Narnia, but I slightly prefer the Gaelic/Irish form, Eamon(n).
    Elliott - I think Elliott is one of those names, like Alice, where I can genuinely picture you having an Elliott (I can picture the birth announcement for it, anyway!). I actually connect the name with you now, weirdly enough, but I love the name, and think it's an excellent choice.
    George - I think George is one of my favourites from your list, it's so dashing, and handsome, classy, elegant, etc. I adore it! I also really like the nn Georgie
    Henry - This has to be tied with George for my favourite, Henry is literally perfect. I love it.
    Hugo - I think I've said before how this is one I love but can't imagine myself using? I actually encountered a little toddler named Hugo the other day, and I just about swooned (His siblings are Ava and Sebastian), it really is a lovely name.
    Oscar - I always go back and forth on whether or not I'd use Oscar, but I do really like it. I think it fits your list really well.

Rose Lavinia Charlotte - LOVE! I know I commented before on this one, but Rose Lavinia Charlotte is perhaps the most perfectly balanced combination I've ever encountered.
    Flora Elizabeth Matilda - I really love Flora Elizabeth, Flora Matilda, and even Elizabeth Matilda, but the three together don't seem to mesh as well for me.
    Ada Rosalind Pearl - I love Ada Rosalind Pearl, it's a beautiful choice!

Elliott Victor Frederick - I quite like Elliott Victor Frederick, but it is a little long for my tastes. It's still lovely though!
    Arthur George - Arthur George is rather nice, but it's a little R heavy for me. :/
    Henry Edmund - I LOVE Henry Edmund, so handsome!
    Edgar Felix - Not a terribly big fan of either of these names, I'm afraid. :/
    Edmund Louis - Edmund Louis is gorgeous. I love the Lou-ee pronunciation, and with Edmund, it's perfect.

desirae alyssa ✿ stephanie abigail ✿ melissa jayde ✿ tiffany isabella ✿ lindsey olivia ✿ heather amelia ✿ shayla lily ✿ kelly christina
    aaron jacob ✿ michael james ✿ andrew lucas ✿ jake william ✿ chandler robert ✿ adam hunter ✿ matthew parker ✿ zachary daniel