Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Torin Alexander?

Our first son's name is Corbin.....I'm not 100% settled on it, but just looking for some feedback! Thanks!

I like Torin but I think it's much too similar to Corbin. I think the two names would get mashed up a lot when calling them out...Torbin and Corin. Do you like Tobias or Toby? Or Nolan?
    Morgan Daniel
    Nolan Zachary
    Zachary Morgan

Audrey June "AJ"
    Miranda June "Mira" "Andie" "MJ"
    Natalie Rae
    Zoe Nadine

I'm not a big fan of Tobias (because I associate it with a character on the show Arrested Development and giggle hehe) We have a friend with a little guy named Nolan, and dh doesn't like Toby....

This is really hard naming someone!!
    Thank you for your suggestions and comment! I was thinking it was pretty close to sounding like Corbin too

Another name that came to mind is Stellan. It has the T and -en sound of Torin and it's two syllables as well but it doesn't have that same O sound which made it so similar to Corbin. I like that it's heard of but not super popular, just like Corbin too! Corbin and Stellan is a nice sibset and Stellan Alexander is very handsome. Best of luck!
    Morgan Daniel
    Nolan Zachary
    Zachary Morgan

Audrey June "AJ"
    Miranda June "Mira" "Andie" "MJ"
    Natalie Rae
    Zoe Nadine

Oh that is an interesting name! Thank you! I will toss this one to dh and see what he thinks