Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

♥♥Lorraine♥♥

1) Do you think it would be weird to have Alice Lorraine & Lorraine (middle name) on my girls list?
    2) Rate Lorraine on a scale from 1-10.
    3) Can you see Lorraine as a baby, child, teen, and grown woman?
    4) Out of these middle names, which one(s) would you pair with Lorraine; Judith, Gertrude, Christine, Anita, & Alice,
    Leo Anthony or Maggie Antonia

1) Alice Lorraine is actually really pretty!
    2) I rate Lorraine as a 7. It's a lovely name, not one of my favorites, but still a perfect middle name.
    3) Lorraine ages well, but I do prefer it as a middle name.
    4) Lorraine would fit well with all of those names, especially Judith, Christine, and Alice.

I may be a bit biased considering that my middle name is Lorraine. I have always loved the name and will possibly use it for a future daughter as a middle name.
    Erin (Writer, Nerdfighter, Ravenclaw; Not expecting, just collecting)
    (Adelaide, Betty, Cassia, Georgia, Ocean, Violet)
    (Asher, Gabriel, Josiah, Oakley, Rowan, Wayland)

Bump, please
    Leo Anthony or Maggie Antonia

Alice Lorraine is very pretty. I like Lorraine, and I think it makes a really beautiful middle name. I also like it as a first name. I think it would age well. Lorraine Alice would also work, actually.

1) Do you think it would be weird to have Alice Lorraine & Lorraine (middle name) on my girls list? - not at all, I have Amelia and Emilia/Hattie and Harriet/Hettie, Nettie and Henrietta, it's fine to do that.

2) Rate Lorraine on a scale from 1-10. - 8.5

3) Can you see Lorraine as a baby, child, teen, and grown woman? Definitely!

4) Out of these middle names, which one(s) would you pair with Lorraine; Judith, Gertrude, Christine, Anita, & Alice - I really like Lorraine Anita, second favourite would be Lorraine Alice. Would you be willing to use a variant, like Lorraine Christina/Christiana?