Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

HELP! A name for Colin's sister - stylish, sophisticated

I recently scrapped the names I have been considering and I'm starting over. I'm having a girl whose big brother is named Colin James. I love his name and it was so easy to choose. I'm really struggling with my DD's name.

Names I like:
    Ella - worried about the popularity
    Eleanor - nn Ella/Ellie/Elle
    Jane - worried she might be bored with it?
    Marin
    Charlotte - husband hates it
    Willa

I included the names I like merely as a reference to what I'm drawn to; I want something stylish but still sophisticated and a "real" name not anything made up or too trendy. Open to any and all suggestions and feedback. Thanks!!

My little man O.P. arrived June 2015
    My sweet baby girl A.V. arrived June 2017
    Maeve Noelle-Violet Anneliese-Arianne Lily-Zoe Annabel-Gwen Emilia-Elena Odette-Caroline Mae-Ella Paige-Eve-Maren-Sophie-Rose-Nora

Finn Jameson-Jack Emerson-Emmett Parker-Miles Alden-Henry Dean-Archer Daniel-Rhys Everett-Brennan Oliver-Cody James-Harrison Fox

When I read stylish and sophisticated, I immediately thought of
    Esme
    Margot
    Audrey
    Miranda
    Mira
    Lenora/Lenore (nn Nora?)

To me Marin and Colin are too similar, but I do like Mira, Mara, Miranda, etc.

Otherwise I like Eleanor, Jane, and Willa.
    Calla Frances | Eliza Wren | Esme Clover | Liv Cordelia | Maisie Elowen | Matilda Hazel | Phoebe Kerensa | Sylvie Marigold | Thea Rosemary | Zara Emmeline
    Amias Jude | Callum Jasper | Cato Benjamin | Emmett Wilder | Griffin Emrys | Lucian Mateo | Milo Sebastian | Nathaniel Winter | Quentin Rafferty | Theo Francis Wolf

I know siblings named Colin and Amy/Aimee.

-Colin and Samantha
    -Colin and Georgia
    -Colin and Anna
    -Colin and Amy
    -Colin and Sarah
    -Colin and Carly/Karli
    -Colin and Laura
    -Colin and Lauren
    -Colin and Vera
    -Colin and Willa

J. 20. Designer.

Edith Primrose. Eira Rosemary. Poppy Matilda. Sylvie Primrose. Vera Forentina.
    Elliot Christian. Julian Theodore. Vincent Orion. Walter Edmund.

also considering...
    Anna Soleil. Jane Leonora. Rose Evangeline.
    Annevieve Claire Claudia Cressida Evangeline Guinevere Gwyneira Leora Marguerite Susan
    Atlas August Darcy Donovan Edmund Jasper Jude Loren Theoden Vaughn Willem Winston

I like Ella with Colin. In fact Ella Jane would be a really cute combo in my opinion.

Other suggestions:
    Clara
    Daisy
    Anna/Annabelle
    Hannah
    Lily
    Elizabeth
    Juliet/Juliette
    Eloise
    Chloe
    Cecilia
    Nineteen year-old name-lover, dreaming of someday being a mommy <3

Alaric, Atticus, Benjamin, Declan, Dexter, Finn, Garrett, Jack, Jude, Luke, Lysander, Oakley, Oliver, Patrick, Ryder, Ryker, Sawyer, Sebastian, Wylder "Wylie"

Alice, Annabelle, Ardyn, Chloe, Claire, Clara, Eleanor "Ellie", Elizabeth, Ella, Emily, Emma, Evangeline "Evie", Everleigh, Felicity, Genevieve, Josephine "Josie", Mabel, Olivia, Paisley, Reagan, Stella