Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    No problem And I want to clarify that that is not a bad thing, just my first observation/impression, haha

Quote Originally Posted by jess0044 View Post
    No problem And I want to clarify that that is not a bad thing, just my first observation/impression, haha
    I did not take it as a bad thing but thanks for clarifying.
    •Adeline Victoria•Cassandra Grace•Charlotte Anna•Clementine Louise•
    •Dorothea Joy•Eleanora Jayne•Elizabeth Leigh•Eloise Willa•
    •Evangeline Kate•Georgiana Celeste•Gwendolyn Alice•Hermione Rose•
    •Jessamine Eve•Rosalie Hazel•Theodora Claire•

•Alexander James•Andrew Graham•Benjamin Adam•Camden Reece•
    •Daniel Reid• Finnegan Taylor•Gabriel Simon•Harrison Caleb•
    •Jonathan Joel•Lukas Montgomery•Nathaniel Beau•Oliver Michael•
    •Samuel Avery•Theodore Henry•William Jacob•

I would just take the z out of Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by dinosaursroar View Post
    I would just take the z out of Alexander
    Really? That is all you think is wrong with my names? Wow. Sorry but I like the Z for some reason. What middle name is better for Jace? Matthew or Mitchell?
    •Adeline Victoria•Cassandra Grace•Charlotte Anna•Clementine Louise•
    •Dorothea Joy•Eleanora Jayne•Elizabeth Leigh•Eloise Willa•
    •Evangeline Kate•Georgiana Celeste•Gwendolyn Alice•Hermione Rose•
    •Jessamine Eve•Rosalie Hazel•Theodora Claire•

•Alexander James•Andrew Graham•Benjamin Adam•Camden Reece•
    •Daniel Reid• Finnegan Taylor•Gabriel Simon•Harrison Caleb•
    •Jonathan Joel•Lukas Montgomery•Nathaniel Beau•Oliver Michael•
    •Samuel Avery•Theodore Henry•William Jacob•

Alexzander Jonathan (Alex) - Yeah... I hear you saying that you 'like the z for some reason', but really naming is not all about you. You have to think about what it will be like for the boy/man to have the name for the rest of his life. People aren't going to put a z in Alexander, because it doesn't have a z in it - he will have to tell them every time. It doesn't add anything phonetically, it's just a random extra letter that makes the name misspelled, pronounced exactly the same. It's just making hassle for the child for no reason. I know z is a cool letter and all that, but really Alexander is a beautiful name spelled correctly. Jonathan could be a little long for a middle name with Alexander, depending on the last name, but it's a very nice name.

Benjamin James (Ben) - Perfect. A solid classic.

Conner Tobias (Conner) - Odd spelling again. A good rule of thumb is that if there is no phonetic difference, or if you don't have a good reason to go with a legitimate variation from another language, go with the most common spelling for your area (probably Connor / Conor). It's a simple kindness to the child that will reduce hassle in his life. Spelling differences do not make a unique name, they just make a name irritating to live with. Nice combo, though.

Easton Christopher (Easton) - Eh, I pronounce Easton exactly the same as the word eastern so it sounds like Christopher who lives in the East or something. I can't like it, but I guess you don't have that problem.

Finnegan Drew (Finn) - It's OK, not my style, but a good name.

Gabriel Joseph (Gabe) - Very nice.

Harrison Thomas (Harris) - Again, not my style (although I love Thomas), but a good name.

Jace Mathew or Jace Mitchell (Jace) - Meh, too trendy for my tastes, but there's nothing particularly wrong with it I suppose. Matthew does look very peculiar with only one t.

Jaxon Sawyer (Jax) - Uber trendy. That would be a negative for me personally, but it doesn't bother a lot of people (obviously).

Lukas Michael (Luke) - Very nice. I think the k is unnecessary unless you are German or Scandinavian, though.

Marcus Bailey (Marc) - Nice enough, Bailey's not really my style, but the combo works nicely.

Nathaniel William (Nate) - A touch long-winded, but both excellent names and they do sound good together.

Nicholas Taylor (Nick) - I love Nicholas, don't like Taylor, but they certainly work well together.

Oliver Miles (Olly) - Beautiful.

Theodore Reid (Theo) - Very nice. Reid isn't my style, but it's a cool, snappy short name that works well with the longer Theodore.

Zackery Noah (Zack) - Zachary Noah is lovely. I don't like Zackery.
    Freyja Elísabet - June 2015
    Matthías Karl - August 2017
    Other loves: Emil - Erlingur - Ingimar - Kjartan - Róbert - Inga - Íris - Rósa - Salka - Sóley - Svala - Þórunn