Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    I've been liking Wyatt lately. I love the meaning of it and that it isn't too common (at least where I'm from)
    Not expecting...yet! Just love names!
    Lyric | Ophelia | Shiloh | Delilah | Everly | Leilani | Fianna | Seraphina | Monet | Meadow | Letty | Sinclaire
    Ezra | River | Jasper | August | Ace | Dominick | Abel | Lincoln | Jett | Silas | Lucien | Maverick | Beau

I tend to like classic and irish names when it comes to boys so my current favorites are Benjamin(even though it's really popular), Tristan, Killian, Aidan and Nathaniel
    Favorites atm...
    Vendela Lise Ophelia-Leonore Hilda Elisabet-Athena Majken Linnea
    Elsa Majken Linnea-Penny Hilda Elisabet-Kira Lise Ophelia

Viggo Sven Lennart-Elliot Per Mikael-Alvin Filip Walo
    Vincent Per Mikael-Tristan Sven Lennart-Caspian Filip Valentin

Vote on my name lists!

oliveshoot Guest
    I had fun reading these.

If I had to choose my top 3 boy names, they would be Abel, Boaz, and Wolfgang

Abel - This is my son's name. I think it's one of the best and underused Bible names. (I'm not complaining about the "underused" part - so happy my boy has an uncommon name). Yes, I know that Abel was the first murder in the Bible, but he was also the first to show true faith. (As described in Hebrews 11). One of the things I really like about this name is that I can picture any "type" of man with this name. Both my husband and I have short and tall people on either side, so his genes could go either way. I can picture a big strong man named Abel, but also a "smaller" guy named Abel too.

Boaz Another OT name that I LOVE. Boaz from the Bible made me fall in love with the name. Not sure if we would use Abel AND Boaz though. They go together well, but maybe a little TOO well.

Wolfgang
    - This has been my #1 boy name since I was 10 years old. Such a strong name and one that most people like, but not many are ballsy enough to use, ha! A big name. I LOVE the nickname Wolf/Wolfe or Wolfie. I was fully intending to name our first son Wolfgang but chickened out. I'm crushing on the name again - big time, so we will see if we end up using it next time around, if we have a boy.

My favorite boy name is Houston Callahan...no specific reason other than I just like the way it flows.

Silas. Has been for almost a decade now. Sure hope I get to use it one of these days! Unfortunately if I use it, it will mean I can't use my favorite girl name - Selah, since I do not like matching initials for siblings. (But I'm hoping for all boys anyway. )
    Top 20
    Silas/Cyrus~Gideon~Jasper~Mack(Cormac)~Callum
    Gus(August)~Abram(Abraham)~Everett~Langston~Jed/Jeb(Jedidiah/Jebediah)
    Rafferty~Leo(Leander)~Tobin~Archie(Archer)~Ike(Mic ah)
    Dexter~Remy(Jeremiah)~Ezra~Raleigh~Linc(Lincoln)

Willa(Wilhelmina)~Selah~Lettie(Arletta)~Romy(Rosem ary)~Cora(Coretta)
    Cecelia/Celia~Calla(Calista)~Nola(Magnolia)~Winnie(Winola) ~Maeve
    Rosalie~Maisy~Tilly(Matilda)~Ada(Adelaide)~Junie(J uniper)
    Nova(November)~Tess(Teresa)~Zara~Hazel~Iris

formerly chrbaker