Page 351 of 351 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341 349 350 351
Results 1,751 to 1,754 of 1754

Thread: Nameberry memes

Quote Originally Posted by jensowvlen View Post
    I want suggestions for names that will go with my child's name, but I'm not going to tell you what it is. Just know that it was in the top 20 when they were born. That should totally be enough information for you, right?
    Yes, along with the “Please give your thoughts about my daughter’s name, but I’m not going to tell you what it is, just describe it for you” people. I completely understand being concerned about privacy on the internet but no one is going to be able to track you down just by knowing you have kids named Noah and Ava.
    Waddup, I’m Abby, I’m 19, and I never learned how to read.

A flock of fiercely fabulous Fs...
    Freya Marigold | Fionnuala Isabel | Fifer Louisa
    Fife Alexander | Finnegan Luke | Fitz Augustin

First names I’ve never used before: Edition 6/26

💜

Ugh it always bothers me when they do that. I get privacy concerns, but its not like they are the only people using a name/sibset/spelling of a name.
    20. Just another name nerd not having kids any time soon.

Rosemary | Eleanor | Penelope | Arabella | Elise | Adelaide | Elena | Florence | Noelle | Lavender | Leire | Sage | Ingrid | Raffaella | Calliope
    Benjamin | Theodore | Jude | Rafael | Leo | Elio | Atlas | Everett | Emmanuel | Gus | Felix | Basil | Indigo | Remy | Rembrandt | Percival
    Combos
    Ingrid Elena | Francesca Ilaria | Sage Evangeline | Thea Rosemary
    Felix Gustav | Basil Alejandro | Indigo Rafael | Hugo Vincent

Quote Originally Posted by sofiaishere View Post
    Ugh it always bothers me when they do that. I get privacy concerns, but its not like they are the only people using a name/sibset/spelling of a name.
    One of the worst I’ve seen is when someone censored their last name- which was a common last name but also VERY common word (probably more in use as a word than a name). I mean, I could understand it if their last name were very distinctly a name, but...

Also seen someone who censored their PET’S name (which was also a common word) and another where half of the name was replaced with numbers.

how to label the name lists in your signature

fb8.jpg
    Wanda | 23 | I'm not half-assing two things, I'm at least quarter-assing four!

Abigael Abra Adele Agnes Akira Alexine Alice Amal Amber Amrei Aniko Anouk Antigone Aoife April Ariadne Arnika Asli Azalea Azura