Menu

Page 204 of 205 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 2048

Thread: Nameberry memes

Me when I see a post about a group of siblings on social media:
    Last edited by sparkleninja18; January 9th, 2020 at 03:16 PM.
    Abby | 20 | Psychology Student | Writer

1/31/20

Maeve Eliska | Rowan Elodie | Cleo Helena | Eleni Sofia | Iris Michaela
    Parker Eloise | Megara Lily | Nephele Violet | Siena Blake | Juno Kalea

Cassian Peter | Leo Somerled | Torin Elliot | Finnian Arrow | Evren Micah
    Myles Aurelian | Nico Donovan | Luca Emerson | Declan Cove | Paxton Graham

💜

For months (if not years), my most visted 'na-' site was Nameberry so my browser would take me automatically from typing 'na'. Spent so much time on Nanowrimo's site last month that it's now my default and I keep accidentally going there instead of here

How long do we think it will take to switch back? I'm guessing less than a week, lol :P

Agnes Eleanor . Ainsley Grace . Amadea Luz . Annabeth Grace
    Annora Piper . Charlotte Wisteria . Daisy Abilene . Ekaterina Lilac
    Eleanor Anya . Elizabeth Joy . Ella Tansy . Etta Sparrow
    Grace Calliope . Henrietta Lilly . Margaret Quinn . Nera Catherine

Caleb Dashiell . Elias Falcon/Elias Joy . Ethan Wells
    Everett Reilly . Ezra Ford . Finnegan Grey . Gideon Maze
    James Forest/James Mackenzie . Lucas Reeve . Nathaniel Emrys
    Noah Truett . Samuel Clark . Thatcher James . Theodore Grant

you: James
    I, a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints: ~Dgeighmbsc~
    Last edited by anthiese; January 1st, 2020 at 06:28 AM.
    Melia・16・True Aquarius・Choleric・Born under Leviathan・Dark Falcon
    listo: mayflydays
    "Crosio!" I shited pointing my wound. Snoop scremed and started running around da room screming.
    “My name’s Harry Potter, although most people call me Vampire these days.” he grumbled.
    “Why?” I exclaimed.
    “Because I love the taste of human blood.” he giggled.

Attention all Mormons! Do you want to make your child stand out even though you live in a very white Utah town? Are you expecting your tenth but have run out of names? Well, look no further than the Moroni Method! The Moroni Method is surprisingly simple!

Step 1! Go to the Random Renamer on Behind the Name! Set it to First Name Only, set the gender to whatever you're having, and check English or Biblical. Make sure to avoid rare names. The name I generated is... Annabelle!

Step 2! Go to Spelfabet and find the pages for each sound in the name. Put each spelling in a column on a chart.

Step 3! Randomly generate a number in the range of each column and choose the spelling that corresponds to the number! With Annabelle as our example, I generate....

Ainahbhesle!

See, isn't that a more distinctive name than plain old Annabelle? Here are what some of our customers had to say:

"After 12 children, my husband Rifle and I couldn't agree on any names we liked that weren't taken by one of the kids. But now, with the Moroni Method, I've just welcomed #13: Wraellj!"
    —Ellbrie, 30

"When I discovered I was pregnant, I wanted to find a name that would make my little one stand out in a world of Hudsons and Oakleys. Briley and I were lost until we found the Moroni Method. Six months later, and we can't imagine life without L'Aughrinne!"
    Merica, 19

Side effects of the Moroni Method include teasing, taking longer to write your crotch goblin's name, regret on the part of you and the child, and death. Do not use the Moroni Method outside of the Bible Belt.
    "Crosio!" I shited pointing my wound. Snoop scremed and started running around da room screming.
    “My name’s Harry Potter, although most people call me Vampire these days.” he grumbled.
    “Why?” I exclaimed.

@anthiese I don't even know what Wraellj is supposed to be

me: I can't use names with a th because they'd get butchered here
    inner, dark me: use Cathandra, because Cassandra is still a good name
    Wanda | 24 | statistics student | I brought marshmallows, let's burn this world down
    ~ ALLES ~
    sieht aus wie ein Gedicht
    wenn man sehr oft
    ~ ENTER ~
    drückt

for more posts on names, visit Vornamerei

Wraellj is supposed to be Riley.
    “Why?” I exclaimed.

Me: I love girl names! Boy names are so hard! I want my girls to have strong, feminine names!
    Also me: Use Valentine and Orion for your girl’s middles.
    future kids:
    matilda valentine “tillie” • caspian apollo “casper” beatrix orion “bee” • roswell august “wells”

otto wilder, phoebe leona, ira ocean, billie salem, henry lavender, lola briar, everest kit, rowena story, ernest thierry, astraea guinevere

pet mama to sons marlow, scout, oliver, ezra, jupiter & bear

Not a meme, but Jocelyn and Roland Schitt named their newborn child Roland Moira Schitt, and that schitt is hilarious.
    Rosa ~ Haven ~ Irie ~ Frances ~ Eve ~ Primrose ~ Olivine ~ Georgia ~ Lucille ~ Mirabelle ~ Valley ~ Carolina ~ Prynne ~ Freya ~ Maisie ~ Calypso ~ Odessa ~ Katalina ~ Esperanza ~ Louise

Ambrose ~ Octavio ~ Cristiano ~ Idris ~ Vicente ~ Roman ~ Abel ~ Imre ~ Francisco ~ Ichigo ~ Thorin ~ Cedric ~ Valerian ~ Silas ~ Callum ~ Alarlc ~ Felix ~ Alejandro ~ Salem ~ Theo

When you consistently request color palette blogs to make palettes based on the names Viviana, Philip, and Jonah, even though you're not sure whether to add them to your list because they could clash with the aesthetic, but you named two of your FEH summoner OCs Philip and Viviana, but you're not in love with these names but yes you are.... b-baka
    Last edited by anthiese; January 12th, 2020 at 09:41 PM.
    “Why?” I exclaimed.

The Description Name Game thread is my favorite thing because I can unironically ask for such weirdly specific things and the next poster is just like "yeah I can work with that"
    runa solace, frances lavender, opal mathilde

thinking about
    morgana rosemary, audrey midwinter, madelief thyme, clara dandelion

considering middles for crescentia