Page 331 of 339 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 329 330 331 332 333 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,655 of 1692

Thread: Nameberry memes

*Goes to add Honey Tallulah to my signature*
    *Imagines the scathing opinions I'd get from other nameberries for liking the name Honey*
    *backs away from the computer*
    Alessia Ivy ~ Clara Juliet ~ Delia Joy ~ Effie Summer ~ Emilia Skye ~ Emmeline Coco ~
    Esme Aurelia ~ Ffion Valentine ~ Freya Elsie ~ Laurel Hermione ~ Lillia Faye ~ Mila Beatrix ~
    Reeve Scarlett ~ Sasha Ruby ~ Tallulah Honey ~ Saskia Lily ~ Thea Posey ~ Zara Liesl

@lara88 Oh I love Honey! I'd use it as a middle name but most people do hate it, which is a shame. I think we all have that one name that we love and almost everyone else hates haha
    VINTAGE + NATURE
    celiawlw greek
    Dorothy Lilac • Edwina Finch • Estella Marigold
    Eugenia Bluebell • Georgina Rue • Lucienne Wildflower • Mabel Amaranth • Tallulah Fern

Albert Finch • Edmund Wolf • Leopold Frost
    Lionel Forest • Oleander Hugo • Roland Willow
    Stanley Ocean • Wilbur Hawthorn

*watching a documentary about Charlemagne on YouTube with DH*

Him: Wow, that's a good name for a baby!
    Me: What is?
    Him: Sharla May...it'd be great for a little girl!
    Me: You mean Charlemagne?
    Him: No, Sharla May...they just said it!

https://giphy.com/gifs/justin-g-shocked-mr-bean-horrified-l2JHS7po8pGz94TgQ

Sad day for a Berry.
    Alyssa

1in8. TTC #1 for 2 years, 6 months and counting...

Ada Natalia Rosemary* Bennett Dale* Callum Cove* Elowen Ismay Ruby "Winnie"* Lilah June* Ivan Gallagher

@lara88: For what it's worth I love Honey Tallulah! The two compliment each other perfectly. And it's rare I've seen anyone else like Trixie as a nn for Beatrix.

Having named one of my twin toddler Sims Evanthe I received the dreaded 'How do you say that?' from a friend. I told her how to say it, she did, the world didn't end. Who'd've thought it!
    Jam|Fangirl|Historian|Biochemist|Single Pringle|20|Future mummy
    Dreaming of...
    Pandora Beatrix FaeCaspian Sherlock Walter • Artemis Valkyrie ClioPtolemy Lysander George
    Horatio Phoenix Arthur • Nikolai Emrys Altair • Evanthe Sylvia Cherry • Zenobia/Calista Hermione Blue
    Marigold Tallulah Ann • Lavender Athena Lucille ‘Lal’Prosper William Kit • Ephraim Atticus John
    GuysGals
    "'Mycroft' is the name you gave me; if you could possibly struggle all the way to the end.”

OP: I am having a girl, and have decided on the middle name of Beverly, after my grandmother. What name goes good with that? Brother's name is Henry

Reply1: I don't like Beverly. Have you thought about Wren??

Reply2: Oooh, I love Wren! Matiliania Wren would go perfect with Henry.
    Mommy to Audrey Jeanine and Ezra Marvin

Amabel Dove ~ Eliza Claire ~ Evangeline Pearl ~ Flora Mae ~ Lucy Deborah ~Violet Lenore

Arthur Everett ~ Gideon Arlo ~ Holden Ragnar~ Jasper Lee ~ Milo Sterling ~ Oscar Peregrine