Menu
Page 380 of 385 FirstFirst ... 280 330 370 378 379 380 381 382 ... LastLast
Results 1,896 to 1,900 of 1925

Thread: Nameberry memes

Who is the mysterious fae being that rates every thread 5 stars?
    Amber • 22 • UK • proudly autistic • #boycottautismspeaks
    Imelda Lore ❀ Runa Doriane ❀ Maialen Sigrid ❀ Yveline Pandora ❀ Branwen Valeria
    Sylvan Crescent ❀ Emil Forest ❀ Ludovic Frey ❀ Caius Valentine ❀ Fabian Dusk
    will never be expecting, will always be collecting
    lists under construction

I need new names and I have a few names I currently like but I am too lazy to come up with combinations for them and I am too busy thinking what could be the name of Moses's eldest sister in Qur'an. I am this close to opening a thread about completing the siblings set of Musa, Harun and Mariam. Sigh.

♕ Almila Tulu | Balamir Oflaz ♔

Mariye Ahter | Mira Tuyara
    🌌
    Haris Ender | Iklil Halyan | Kürşad Aslan

Sylvie Anais · Gemma Cosette
    Ashbel | Enzo | Griff | Soren

Quote Originally Posted by elifsu View Post
    I need new names and I have a few names I currently like but I am too lazy to come up with combinations for them and I am too busy thinking what could be the name of Moses's eldest sister in Qur'an. I am this close to opening a thread about completing the siblings set of Musa, Harun and Mariam. Sigh.
    Wait there was ANOTHER sister? How do I not know about this? aaaaah
    Wanda | 23 | student | we are born naked, the rest is drag
    h is a randomly chosen letter
    Hadassah Hanne Harriet Hazel Heather Hedwig Helena Helgrid Helma Henrieke Hera Hjördís Hope Hulda
    Hanjo Harrison Heath Heinrich Henning Hilbert Hiram Holden Holger Houston Hugo

Quote Originally Posted by wandarine View Post
    Wait there was ANOTHER sister? How do I not know about this? aaaaah
    In Qur'an when Moses is put into bascet as a baby by his mother he has an elder sister, she isn't named but she is also not Miriam/Mariam since Mariam and Aaron are both younger than Moses and grows up while their bother lives with Firaun so yes there was an elder sister but she doesn't have a name typical since only Miriam is named in Qur'an.
    Last edited by elifsu; February 17th, 2019 at 04:36 PM.

♕ Almila Tulu | Balamir Oflaz ♔

Mariye Ahter | Mira Tuyara
    🌌
    Haris Ender | Iklil Halyan | Kürşad Aslan

Sylvie Anais · Gemma Cosette
    Ashbel | Enzo | Griff | Soren

Quote Originally Posted by wandarine View Post
    Writer's Corner: I'm going to write a story about quints called Mary, Marie, Mare, Marei and Mari and I'm not taking constructive critisism

everywhere else: Are Michael and Benjamin too close for cousins?
    People on here and other baby name sites are like MY SIL (who lives 3000 miles away from me) just named her daughter LILY which is a nickname for Elizabeth, the name I've wanted to call my baby girl since I was still in the womb myself. Can I not use Elizabeth anymore?? What are some alternatives???

And then everyone will suggest any name that starts with El up to and including ones that are literally unpronounceable to an English speaker, and also any name they feel even remotely fits the same style as Elizabeth. Also, Wren.
    Walter ~ Richard ~ Martin ~ Joseph ~ Edgar ~ Ezra ~ William

Edith ~ Matilda ~ Karen ~ Eleanor ~ Mehitabel