Page 32 of 293 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Thread: Nameberry memes

hi guy's

my names Jes's nd im 3 week's pregnent and expecting twin's (girl's of corse) and need help with the name's... we we're thinking Errant Apostrophee (nn Eryn) and Shyt Grammer... they are soo cute nd have special meaning to me... we dont know any eryn's or shyt's either.... what are you're thought's? suggestian's? we dont like popular name's cos (beleive it or not) i went to school... with 5000 other jesscia's in my year and i hated it... and i know for sure my daughter's will feel exactly the same as i did...

we also like Random Ellipse's (nn randy) for a boy

thank's x
    Last edited by charlieandperry1; May 30th, 2014 at 10:27 AM. Reason: typo

"H! I hate literally every Spanish name on the planet and will reject every single thing you suggest, but my MIL is from Colombia and will disown us/murder us in our sleep/literally die if we don't choose 4 Spanish names (we'd prefer no MN at all, but we took an Unbreakable Vow to use three middles since it's tradition in DH's family!) What are some suggestions? We like Molly, Freyja, Irmgarde, and Maeve."

Later, after rejecting thirty pages of suggestions:

"OMG, I'm not trying to be difficult, I just happen to hate every single name in the category I'm asking for suggestions from! Why is this so hard for you guys?"

Even later:

"Thanks for the suggestions, ladies! We finally settled on Maeve Irmgarde Molly Freyja after one of you assured us that those are all totally pronounceable in Spanish. Couldn't have done it without your help!"
    g w e n

Viola Mireille Sancia Blue Cosima Vale Zara Fionnuala
    Dash Apollo Madoc Orion Mars Auberon Kieran Atlas

Cameron Alastor Wilde ⋆ Emmett Fidelio Scout ⋆ Zeke Borealis
    Isadora Maite ⋆ Coraline Octavia Luna ⋆ Cleo Amara ⋆ Adela Seraphine Lior
    v o t e

Whyyyyy doesn't anyone on this site take my daughter's name seriously? I haven't been told that it's the most brilliant and beautiful name, like... EVER! Everyone on these stupid boards just says it sounds like a pun and calls me a troll. I'm starting this thread top say that I'm not a troll and my little Dinah Sorcha deserves more respect!!!!!

R: You named her Dinosaur?

It has special meaning to us because her father's a paleontologist and when he gets back from his latest dig, he'll be very unhappy about all of these comments!!! Don't be so rude! TELL ME YOU LIKE THE NAME! I am not a troll.
    Mommy to one Snug.

Quote Originally Posted by charlieandperry1 View Post
    hi guy's

my names Jes's nd im 3 week's pregnent and expecting twin's (girl's of corse) and need help with the name's... we we're thinking Errant Apostrophee (nn Eryn) and Shyt Grammer... they are soo cute nd have special meaning to me... we dont know any eryn's or shyt's either.... what are you're thought's? suggestian's? we dont like popular name's cos (beleive it or not) i went to school... with 5000 other jesscia's in my year and i hated it... and i know for sure my daughter's will feel exactly the same as i did...

we also like Random Ellipse's (nn randy) for a boy

thank's x
    Copy and Paste, I bow down to you.
    ~Boys~

★ August Eli Benedict ★ Bram ★ Casimir Mordecai ★ Edmond John Meirion ★ Gillon ★
    ★ Jory Leander ★ Julian Charles ★ Macsen ★ Magnus ★ Vasiliy ★

~Girls~

★ Aira Rose ★ Arietta ★ Clover ★ Delphina ★ Eleni ★ Fiorella ★ Hester Isobel ★
    ★ Iris ★ Lilah ★ Merit ★ Sylvia ★

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.

So my mom's name is Sheila and my dad's name is Michael [this is actually true, BTW], so I wanted to honour both of them with my daughter. I had a dream that I had a baby named Michasheela, and that's what I named her! It's totally unique and literally *everyone* tells me how awesome it is. My problem is, even though I made this name up, I have the bizarre expectation to find it listed in name databases. WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS SITE? These people are supposedly experts, and yet they don't even have the name I made up in their database? They should totes add it.
    Miriam ~ Tabitha ~ Estella ~ Beatrice ~ Anastasia ~ Veronica ~ Sarah ~ Esther
    Paul ~ Wesley ~ Walter ~ Edmund ~ Isaac ~ Abram ~ Gabriel

Top combos: Miriam Estelle / Paul Augustin

(Still) trying for baby#1
    Avatar: Nathan Altman, Portrait of Anna Akhmatova