Menu

Page 2 of 202 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Nameberry memes

"Is Scarlett too out there? What about Naomi? I want something unique but not weird."
    Mommy to one Snug.

renrose Guest
    This is hilarious, you guys.

Is is legal to use the nickname Lola for Lorelei? I mean it, is it ok? If I call her Lola will they cart me away on a straight jacket? I just have to have complete unflinching societal approval of my pet name.
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael; Julian Victor
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Allaire * Emmanuelle * Honora * Lysandra * Marina * Rosamond * Serena * Sylvie * Thea * Verity / Blaise * Cyprian * Evander * Jules * Laurence * Lucian * Marius * Quentin * Rainier * Silvan

Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ / Altair _ Faraj _ Tariq

I'm searching for a name that evokes a golden-haired, jade-eyed nymph pirouetting nude through a snowstorm against the backdrop of the Northern Lights. The scents of jasmine and honeysuckle perfume the whirling snow.

Top contenders are Sophonisba Eurydice Zéphyrine and Ilithyia Agapanthus Plaerdemavida. What do you think?

We really love Mason, but my second cousin up in Alaska used it a few years ago. Would using it make that family reunion we have every five years confusing?
    Mommy to one Snug.

Quote Originally Posted by lumen View Post
    I'm searching for a name that evokes a golden-haired, jade-eyed nymph pirouetting nude through a snowstorm against the backdrop of the Northern Lights. The scents of jasmine and honeysuckle perfume the whirling snow.

Top contenders are Sophonisba Eurydice Zéphyrine and Ilithyia Agapanthus Plaerdemavida. What do you think?
    This made me snort.

"Ugh! An actress who starred in a canceled TV show from 1982 named her daughter Jonathyn!! Jonathan was my #1 for a boy but now it's A GIRL'S NAME. Please help me find an alternative. Strong, ultra-masculine, oozing-with-testosterone boys' names only please!! I don't want him to be mistaken for a girl!"
    Last edited by southern.maple; May 28th, 2014 at 06:38 PM.

this thread is perfect, haha.

"we want a unique name for our baby girl that's out of the US top 1000, our other daughter's name is Audrey Lillian, and we love the idea of Nevaeh."
    Last edited by lawsonhaley; May 28th, 2014 at 10:28 AM.

desirae alyssa ✿ stephanie abigail ✿ melissa jayde ✿ tiffany isabella ✿ lindsey olivia ✿ heather amelia ✿ shayla lily ✿ kelly christina
    aaron jacob ✿ michael james ✿ andrew lucas ✿ jake william ✿ chandler robert ✿ adam hunter ✿ matthew parker ✿ zachary daniel

This thread is great.
    "I need a name for my MC, she is a tall child HELP!" *doesn't even glance at the forms*

Quote Originally Posted by lumen View Post

This is really funny, @lumen.

"Hello, I am due any day now with a little boy. He will join Sophia Rose and Aiden James. Our front runner is Lucifer. We know it's not everyone's taste but we love badass names and it honors uncle Lucas. We are not Christian so the devil thing is not a problem. Please help us find a unique middle name for baby Lucifer!"

renrose Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by raevynstar View Post
    This thread is great.
    "I need a name for my MC, she is a tall child HELP!" *doesn't even glance at the forms*
    Hahaha. Yes.