Page 18 of 228 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Thread: Nameberry memes

@Lumen - Hahaha, yes, you must use Waltraud, Adelheid, Sieglinde, or Edeltraut to be authentically German.

(I actually knew an Edeltraut when I lived in Germany. She was born before WWII....)
    Miriam ~ Tabitha ~ Estella ~ Beatrice ~ Anastasia ~ Veronica ~ Sarah ~ Esther
    Paul ~ Wesley ~ Walter ~ Edmund ~ Isaac ~ Abram ~ Gabriel

Top combos: Miriam Estelle / Paul Augustin

(Still) trying for baby#1
    Avatar: Nathan Altman, Portrait of Anna Akhmatova

Quote Originally Posted by maggiefromcanada View Post
    @Lumen - Hahaha, yes, you must use Waltraud, Adelheid, Sieglinde, or Edeltraut to be authentically German.

(I actually knew an Edeltraut when I lived in Germany. She was born before WWII....)
    Yes, those are exactly what I'm looking for. Gertrud and Ingeborg too. Perfection.

My husband suggested Ocean, nn 'Sheen' for our next boy. I cannot believe he would suggest such a ridiculous... ugh, I have no words. Tell me I'm right for making him feel like a smacked ass and give me some real suggestions for our little bundle!

Older siblings are Forest "Esty" and Orchid "Ro".
    Mommy to one Snug.

@lumen How about Brunhild?
    Tatum Alyssa Conway ♥ Harrison Michael Graff

| Delphina | Asia | Etta | Ella | Piper | Cooper | Connor | Wyatt | Colt | Tannen | Flynn |

Please Vote

"Honest opinions on Raynbeau Starr-light for my baby girl due tomorrow?"

"Not a fan, sorry. I don't think it ages very well and I would have trouble taking a Raynbeau seriously in the professional world. She will also be correcting the spelling her name her entire life."

"We plan on homeschooling her until the age of eighteen and training her in the art of interpretive dance so she'll never need to be taken seriously or spell her name for anyone. Thanks though"
    Violet Gray
    No longer a teenager, still sad and name-obsessed

Jude, Theo, Luca, Oliver l Eliza, Rose, Kate, Dahlia