Menu

Page 100 of 202 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 2013

Thread: Nameberry memes

(Self-parody)

*wants to ask a question concerning unisex names and what gender you'd expect a child with that name to be*
    *reads the post over 200 times before posting in the hopes that I don't come off as sexist or offensive*
    Scandinavian berry ◊ twenty-something
    Not expecting, just collecting

Alice ◊ Phoebe

Elliot ◊ Jack

We are pleased to announce the birth of our son SheepGiuseppe Sophia. We chose the name because my husband had the most beautiful pet sheep as a child so it was really important to have that memory for his son. My mothers favorite food is Italian Sausages so we thought an Italian name like Giuseppe would be a great way to honor her. Sophia is just a name we like for both genders. Big sister Potayto Chype (with the beautiful unique spelling with all the elegant y's) is thrilled to spend time with her brother.
    Wedding: 10/2019 TTC: Early 2020

Little Princesses:
    Viviana Louise, Aurora Adelyn, Juliet Annelise, Eleanor Rosalie, Madeline Emilia, Luna Amelie, Scarlett Genevieve

Little Princes:
    Hudson Eugene, Arlo Robert, Roland Benjamin, Everett Joseph, Theodore Sebastian "Theo", Gabriel Julian, Atticus Brooks

Honor names in italics

poster: Sorry for any repeats!!!!

*makes a list of names that was clearly inspired by the previous posts because it directly copies them*
    Last edited by anothersunnyday; March 15th, 2016 at 03:48 PM.

Talking about characters on neighbours to mum and mentions the character Piper
    Mum: I wonder if thats where the Joneses got it from, it's pretty unusual.
    Me: Well it's actually in the top 50 so I think it's more popular then Neighbours.
    Isobel | Eloise | Matilda | Lucia | Alice | Eleanor | Amelia | Felicity | Phoebe | Eilidh | Rosalia | Zoe | Azalea | Genevieve | Tallulah | Everleigh | Rebecca | Leila | Harper | Grace | Zara |
    ○●○
    Eamon | Hayes | Tiago | Cooper | Lawson | Archer | Lincoln | Asher | Alfie | Baxter | Taylor | Flynn | Lewis | Fletcher | Jack | Harley | Brooklyn | Regan | Oscar | Spencer |
    babynameobsessed.wordpress.com

Me in 10 years:

DH: What a cute baby! Should we call our parents and tell them the name?
    Me: Hang on, I gotta post it on nameberry real quick.
    Abby | 20 | Psychology Student | Writer

Dreaming of future littles...
    Maeve, Rowan, Eleni, Cassian, Finley, & Myles

💜

Help! DH and I are SUPER STRESSED OUT trying to find a name for this little one, but we are FIRMLY TEAM GREEN and will not find out the sex even though that would make this task so much easier!

Me being more excited about the 2015 Social Security name stats then my sister in law is for all her super hero movies to come out this year.... Next month, right? Please?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by shalexis View Post
    Me being more excited about the 2015 Social Security name stats then my sister in law is for all her super hero movies to come out this year.... Next month, right? Please?!?!
    I literally just snapchatted my friend about that! She's much less excited than I am lol
    Abby | 20 | Psychology Student | Writer

Dreaming of future littles...
    Maeve, Rowan, Eleni, Cassian, Finley, & Myles

💜

"HELP I NEED A GIRL NAME TO GO WITH BIG SISTER PRINCESS TALLULAH HONEYBEE ROSE PETAL!!! ONLY 1 MONTH LEFT UNTIL BUBBA COMES !!!!!!"

*2 hours later*

"thank you SOOOO much everyone !!11! After a 58 hour labour, a 7 course meal, a pedicure, and a full body massage, baby girl is here!!!! Princess T loves her baby sis Bluebell Chloe Ophelia Daffodil Mae !!!!!"

desirae alyssa ✿ stephanie abigail ✿ melissa jayde ✿ tiffany isabella ✿ lindsey olivia ✿ heather amelia ✿ shayla lily ✿ kelly christina
    aaron jacob ✿ michael james ✿ andrew lucas ✿ jake william ✿ chandler robert ✿ adam hunter ✿ matthew parker ✿ zachary daniel

"Hey guys, I'm looking for a simple, classic girls' name to go with siblings Alexander James and Katherine Grace! A few rules: nothing ending in A, no tragic associations, and no word names, please (our last name is a color.)"

1st poster: "Amity, Artemisia, Blue, Constance, Cricket, Desdemona, Fox, Heliotrope, Hieronima, Juliet, Leocadia, Luna, Sage, Temperance, Theodosia, Vespertine, Willow, Wren, Zenobia"

2nd poster: "Constantina Galadriel Echo goes perfectly with Alexander James and Katherine Grace!"
    g w e n

Viola Mireille Sancia Blue Cosima Vale Zara Fionnuala
    Dash Apollo Balthazar Jem Mars Auberon Kieran Adair

combo challenge: lo
    Marlowe Atlas ⋆ Arman Laszlo ⋆ Finlo Gawain ⋆ Kit Alonso ⋆ Shiloh Forrest
    Lowenna Violet ⋆ Elodie Camellia ⋆ Willow Isadora ⋆ Lourdes Amaia ⋆ Luna Salome
    v o t e