Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wilder Elliot

Wilder Elliot

What are your thoughts about Wilder Elliot? Pacifica (thank you so much) suggested Elliot, among a bunch of other names, as a middle name for Wilder. It jumped out at me and I am really loving it. It actually puts Wilder in a different light. Wilder Elliot seems even more approachable. Elliot would be adding another E to all my other Es and another T ending name. We have no issues with that because they are mixed between first names and middle names. Wilder Elliot would replace Asher Boone.

Charlie Bennett WolfJack Rowan AugustHenry Oliver Birch
    Luke Emerson Gray • David Theodore Atlas "Dax" • Felix Archer Boone

Isabel Margaret BirdieSophie Jane MagnoliaLily Anne Vesper
    Poppy Elizabeth Fable • Edie/Indie Rose Clementine • Willa Aveline Azure

~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~

<3 heart my son <3
    _________
    rate lists

Wilder Elliot is very handsome. I agree that Elliot softens the name to a very world-friendly combo. It has a modern and "gentlemanly" vibe to my ears, and I think the two work well with your other favorite names.
    "C." Mid 20's. Sonographer and hobbyist writer/drawer.

Leonie Viveca | Thora Eulalie | Saskia Delphine
    Harlan Rafferty | Nico Barnaby | Reed Prospero
    Girl List | Boy List

I love it. I think it's a lovely name pairing. While Wilder and Elliot are euphonious and are thus similar phonetically, they are both striking counterpoints to each other. Elliot does add a bit of gentleness to Wilder--a polite, gentlemanly contrast to Wilder's dashing image.

I really like Wilder Elliot. More than Wilder Pax -- I like the look of this one, and I like Pax, but it's a bit funny to have 'wild' and essentially 'peace' in the same name.

I also like idea of something to ground Wilder. Elliot is perfect in that sense. Sounds like he might be a writer.

Just saw this: "Wilder Elliot would replace Asher Boone." Wilder Elliot is more my style, but I still think Asher Boone is a great name. I would be sad for you to let go of this one! ha
    Last edited by emsky; May 14th, 2014 at 04:22 PM.
    Calla Frances | Eliza Wren | Esme Clover | Liv Cordelia | Maisie Elowen | Matilda Hazel | Phoebe Kerensa | Sylvie Marigold | Thea Rosemary | Zara Emmeline
    Amias Jude | Callum Jasper | Cato Benjamin | Emmett Wilder | Griffin Emrys | Lucian Mateo | Milo Sebastian | Nathaniel Winter | Quentin Rafferty | Theo Francis Wolf

Wilder Elliot is very nice. Well balanced, masucline, and down-to-earth.

I'm with emsky, I don't want to see Asher Boone go!