Results 1 to 5 of 16
Thread: Rate and Thoughts
April 30th, 2014 06:51 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2014
April 30th, 2014 07:45 PM #3
Edited for privacy.
Last edited by saracita00; March 11th, 2015 at 08:56 AM.
Mama to C, Z, E, P, D, & G
April 30th, 2014 08:03 PM #5
April 30th, 2014 08:25 PM #7
• Drusilla- To me, it sounds prissy and a bit droopy. Not really a fan.
• Leslie- Its alright, if not a bit dated.
• Dean- I like it, not crazy about it, but it has a strong guy kind of feel to it.
• Esmeralda- I like how frilly and girly it is, but it still has a strongness to it.
• Luna- I love Luna. I think she's sweet and has great imagery.
• Lola- I like this better for a dog rather than a real person.
• Alba- as in Jessica? Not really a fan. Prefer Alma.
• Vladimir- I love love love Vladimir. Wish I had the guts to use it.
• Casimir- I like it, but not loving the meaning. According to behindthename.com "English form of the Polish name Kazimierz, derived from the Slavic element kazic "to destroy" combined with mer "great" or mir "peace"." It is cool, I grant you, but I personally wouldn't use it.
• Calfuray- I would never be able to pronounce this. Sounds masculine to me.
From your list, I like Vladimir and Luna the best.Just another teenberry and writer, a lover of names
Current Favorites:| Ariadne | Calliope | Eulalie | Georgiana | Marta | Cecily | Hermione | Jane | Isabel | Petra |
| Linus | Jonas | Basil | Jude | Augustine | Jasper | Thomas | Ezra | Gus | Augustus |
Pondering: | Cecilia |
Have a fabulous day!
April 30th, 2014 10:49 PM #9
Esmeralda - Fave, this is on my list. 5/5
Luna - So's this. 5/5
Casimir - Don't like the meaning but the sound is cool. 3/5
NMS: (these are all fine names just not my cup of tea)
Leslie - Boring 2/5
Dean - Boring 2/5
Vladimir - Sounds like a name for a Vampire. 2/5
Calfuray - Straight up worst name on your list. 0/5
Last edited by truenature; April 30th, 2014 at 10:54 PM.Azula Rosemary
Osiris Mercury James
-maybe one day-