Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Haha, is "bug off" appropriate here? I can't believe she'd have the nerve to suggest her son's ex-wife's name?! I can't even imagine using the name of a former crush, much less an ex, lol. In an attempt to be civil, I'd probably just say something along the lines of, "Sophie's just not our style. [Insert hubby's name here] and I will decide baby's name together, thanks." Maybe say something about the fact that you already have some ideas you're tossing around, but you're keeping it a secret until the baby's here.

I love Casper and Oskar from your boys' list!

What about:

Odelia/Odilia
    Felicity
    Junia
    Tabitha
    Tess/Theresa
    Fiorella/Fiora
    Georgiana
    Violet/Viola/Violetta
    Imogen
    Zoe
    Willa
    Nadia
    Emmeline
    Ariella/Arielle/Aurora/Aurelia/Ariana/Arianne
    Daphne
    Luella
    Jocelyn
    Josephine
    Luna

Good luck!
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Kekoa Alexander Jack "Koa"Audrey Cosima JaneJack Gulliver EzraAdele Sofia Eloise
    Eleni Charlotte Jane "Leni"Samuel Gaspard JohnAurora Kaia ElisabethReef Benjamin Elias
    Flynn MessalaLillian CamelliaKainoa BenjaminAdelaide Mercy "Daisy"
    Claire AmaliaBailey AmiasEsme GeorginaCaleb Giovanni

I'm writing a story--join me! here

@boyandgirl; I feel like this is all a lose-lose situation Ever since she started, I'm just praying we have a boy and can avoid all of this! I like Margot, Ruby, Amelia, Eliza, and Clara!

Yeah I think it's best to be straightforward and polite, say you're not naming the baby after anyone and be resolute. Don't let her drag you into anything.

I just wanted to say how much I love Casper! The husband won't go for it though.
    Suggestions:
    Eloise
    Isla
    Olive/Olivia
    Lola
    Rose
    Sylvie
    Adair
    Laurel
    Liana
    Lorelei
    Lyra
    Maeve
    Briony
    Cecily
    Celia
    Marin
    Mika
    Delia
    Esme
    Simone
    Felicia
    Felicity
    Verity
    Zelda

Ash had more mature advice than me. Maybe your husband needs to lay down the law with her.

@ashthedreamer; I've thought about just saying "shut the f*** up" to her, simply because she's gotten so bad (and my hormones are ALL over the place) but I don't think that would be a good thing for the future. The sad part is, my husband doesn't even know she's doing this. I've wanted to tell him, and almost have a few times, however because there is so much going on it just seems a bit trivial compared to the other things he has going on and I'd rather try to deal with it myself. I like Felicity, Violet, Imogen, Willa, Emmeline, Ariella, Aurora, Aurelia, Ariana, Arianne, Josephine, and Luna!