Results 1 to 5 of 18
March 23rd, 2014 11:52 AM #1
Select your favourite middle name for...
Just trying to put together a list, which do you like best from each? Sorry for the tricky pronunciations, but they're mainly Gaelic names that are recognized (even popular) in the UK...
1) Imogen Lettice* - Imogen Ethel - Imogen Rosemary (Lettice is luh-TEESE)
2) Agnes Amelia – Agnes Beatrix
3) Ailbhe Constance - Ailbhe Beatrix - Ailbhe Clementine (Ailbhe is pronounced like Alva)
4) Eilidh Briar – Eilidh Fenella – Eilidh Beatrix (Eilidh is AY-lee)
5) Jemima Clementine – Jemima Agnes – Jemima Constance
6) Clementine Margaret – Clementine Eilidh – Clementine Briar – Clementine Clara
7) Could you also please choose your favourite(s) out of:
Geraldine Eirys (Welsh word for Iris, said the same)
Twila Evelyn (tWILL-ah, not TWY-lah) - I'm also considering spelling Evelyn the Gaelic way, Eibhlin.
Thank you! Sorry for the multitude of posts, recently!
Last edited by oliviasarah; March 23rd, 2014 at 12:19 PM.much love and i are waiting for you;
Alec Oberon / Emmett Kielder / Wilfred Fox / Nicholas Ingmar / Baez Jacoby / Hugh Emmanuel
Alba Madeleine / Ishbel Antigone / Rosemary Oona ''Romy'' / Delphi Agnes / Beatrix Raphaela ''Bunny'' / Sybilla Briar ''Billie''
olivia, nineteen, filmmaker & future mama
i have a cat called shura and i live in london
March 23rd, 2014 12:02 PM #3
Seraphina Margaret (Seraphina is a long time favorite and I think Margaret brings it down to Earth from it's frilly, candy floss clouds.)
Beatrix Briar (Alliteration and assonance in naming is so underrated.)
Twila Evelyn (Twila is definitely a name crush of mine. Evelyn sounds lovely with it!)Amory
♢ 08/16/2015 ♢
Hannelore Moon . Esmeralda Poppy . Tillie Rune . Maisie Eluned
Endymion Albert . Viggo Edmond . Omri Leo . Sutton Charles
. . .
MAYBE: Sage Zephyrine - Boheme Isobel - Euphemia Eden -
Eyvind Mars- Éire Johannes - Ambrose Adair -
March 23rd, 2014 12:10 PM #5Happily married, lifelong name nerd currently in residencyExpecting baby #1 in October!
March 23rd, 2014 12:18 PM #7Seraphina Isolde Paige Cressida Melody Charlotte Cecily Despina Bridget Rosalyn Cvijeta Dorothea Millicent Gwenllian Beatrice Aurora Rosamund Matilda Nimue Sunniva Giselle Griselda Amoret Helena Anastasia Elaine Isabella Briseis Freya Blanche Paisley Flora Robin Magnus Percy Tristan Ansel Lysander Arthur Edmund Balthazar Dimitri Emil Amaury Erik Dylan Dorian Florian Gustav Harley Roland Ludwig Arlo Orpheus Amadeus Lucius Remy Thorin Hugo Edgar David Beowulf Wesley Roman Sylvan Maximilian Storm
March 23rd, 2014 12:20 PM #9Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
1) Imogen Rose (sorry, had to nix Mary...it's personal)
2) Agnes Beatrix
3) Ailbhe Clementine (Ailbhe is pronounced like Alva)
4) Eilidh Beatrix (Eilidh is AY-lee)
5) Jemima Clementine
6) Clementine Eilidh
7) I like these names, but not the combos: Eirys (Welsh word for Iris, said the same), Sybilla, Clementine, Seraphina