Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Best/Worst Sibsets You've Heard Of

I don't know if this has been done before, but I wanted to post a thread about any fantastic or horrible sibsets you've met, heard of, etc. These don't have to be names you like, just names you like together. For example, I recently met three siblings named Grace, Jack, and Harper. Although I only love Grace out of these three, I thought they all go perfectly together. A bad sibset I've met is twins names Jean and Joan, which is awful for obvious reasons. Another great sibset I've heard recently are four children - Charlotte, twins Grant and Emmeline "Emmy", and their little brother Alexander. I thought these names are perfect together stylistically. So, what are the best and worst sibsets you've come across?

dramagrl19 Guest
    Worst is BY FAR sisters named Doris & Paizlee. I have also met sisters Isabella & Elizabeth and brothers James & Zayden.

Best sibset I've met is probably my bestie's sisbset -- Hannah & Daniel. Both are wonderful Biblical names.

I don't know if this is good or bad...it's mismatched, but I like the names: siblings Titus, Bethany, Carly, Allie, and Jaelyn.

Worst was Jayden & Zaiden. Another bad one was Zayden & Zane.
    Adam Amedeo Avi Connor Dmitri Enjolras Leo Milo Ronan
    Artemis Cicely Elisabeth Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Rosalie Titania

I don't know any terrible ones, but I've often thought of these as mismatched:
    Courtney (g) (19) and Natasha (14)
    Lachlan (23), Jessica (20) and Kelsey (b) (18) - Jessica and Lachlan go perfectly together, but then came Kelsey...

Some that I really like:
    Catherine (18), Anna (15) and Elizabeth (10) - I've always loved this classic sibset!
    Harriet (13) and Eloise (11) - my cousins: I've always thought of it as classic but quirky
    Lucy (17) and Alice (15) - so sweet!
    Jemima

twenty-two | law student

* Beatrix * Nell * Penelope * Felicity * Margo *

* Theodore * Hugo * Edmund * Felix * Oscar *