Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Dahlia is gorgeous. I am ignorant of Hebrew names, but one I've come across and love is Jora.

Of your options listed above, my favorites are Dahlia & Rafaela, Dahlia & Zara, and Dahlia & Leora. I get a little tripped up saying Dahlia & Eliora together.

You could also spell Zara 'Zahra'? Similar to Dahlia...whether that would be nice or too matchy, I don't know....
    Calla Frances | Eliza Wren | Esme Clover | Liv Cordelia | Maisie Elowen | Matilda Hazel | Phoebe Kerensa | Sylvie Marigold | Thea Rosemary | Zara Emmeline
    Amias Jude | Callum Jasper | Cato Benjamin | Emmett Wilder | Griffin Emrys | Lucian Mateo | Milo Sebastian | Nathaniel Winter | Quentin Rafferty | Theo Francis Wolf

Jora is really pretty! Though I just looked it up since I had never heard of it, and the Hebrew name is actually Yoreh, which is not nearly as nice... :/

You might have a point about Dahlia and Eliora. For sure they are too tough to say together to be a FN and MN, I'm undecided about whether that matters SO much for sibling names....

[QUOTE=andmd23;2250776]Ooh, I might like Eliora/Eleora even better than Liora/Leora! (sylvia82, I think both are pretty, but Maya is too common and my mom's name is Susan!)

So options right now could be:
    Dahlia and Leora (Liora)
    Dahlia and Eleora (Eliora)
    Dahlia and Rafaela
    Dahlia and Zehava
    Dahlia and Zara

My favourite is Rafaela. I love the sound of them together; Dahlia and Rafaela

What about Shoshana? It's Hebrew, got a flower name meaning (like big sister Dahlia) and has a cute nickname (Shoshi!). Dahlia and Shoshana!
    Astrid Paloma ~ Cora Jessamyn ~ Eve Alexandra ~ Lila Mairead
    Maeve Antonia ~ Margot Bettina ~ Sybil Augusta ~ Sylvie Natalia

Still working on the boys....

Dahlia and Leora (Liora) - love them together, Leora / Liora is very beautiful and uncommon, I think I love this the most as a sister to Dahlia
    Dahlia and Eleora (Eliora) - Eleora reminds me very much of Eleonora, so I feel "just" Elora is uncomplete
    Dahlia and Rafaela - Rafaela feels very masculine to me since the Rafael part is so present, so not a huge fan
    Dahlia and Zehava - Dahlia is a very english looking and sounding name, whilst Zehava "screams" Hebrew to me (not in a bad way, to me it just seems like a very different style)
    Dahlia and Zara - I like them together, Zara does remind me of the clothing store but if I heard in on a person my association would quickly switch

Another Hebrew Z-name is Ziva, any thoughts on that one?

Born in 1940

Mary Camilla

Priscilla Margo, Joyce Carlotta, Patsy Georgette, Barbara Charlotte, Jo Penelope, Dottie Carolyn
    Diana Rosalind, Linda Lenore, Joan Cecilia, Kay Veronica, Cleo Susan

boys coming soon

old combos and lists
    https://listography.com/vintagenames