Results 1 to 5 of 21
Thread: Rank these 1 to 10
January 28th, 2014 08:38 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2013
- South Wales, UK
Rank these 1 to 10My Future Babies
Sienna and Ramsey
Clara, Everly, Violet, Imogen, Athena, Charlotte, Eliza, Sadie, Cora, Eden, Indie, Annalise, Zara
Finnegan, Nolan, Lester, Elwood, Grayson, Atlas, Reid, Everett, Harrison, Tobin, Judson, Kiefer, Wilder
Engaged to my best friend 27-03-2016
TTC #1 since January 2016
January 28th, 2014 08:43 PM #3Senior Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2013
January 28th, 2014 08:43 PM #5
January 28th, 2014 08:47 PM #7
January 28th, 2014 08:48 PM #9
1. EVA! I adore her. She's so classy and timeless and sweet, and still refreshing to hear. I adore her, and I think Evie's such a cute nn.
And I'm sorry, I have to say the rest I don't really care for at all, so Eva's pretty much a 1 for me, and the others are equally about a 10--there's nothing wrong with them--I just don't care for them at all. But if I were to rank them:
2. Anna. A nice, classic name, and I adore the nn Annie.
3. Hailey. I'm not sure I love the spelling, but I adore Hayley.
4. Mollie. A sweet girls' name, even though I've never been a fan. I prefer it as a nn for Mary or Amalia, but it is nice, all the same. I also prefer the Molly spelling.
5. Thea. A rare, unexpected girls' name, and it'd make a lovely choice. I just wish I could love it more.
6. Cadence. I've never really seen the appeal, but I met a little girl whose name was Cadence nn Kate, and I thought that was really cute. Besides, she was adorable, so I've found some appeal in the name.
7. Jana. J-ANNA or JAY-nah? Either way, I like Jane or Anna more, but it's probably because I knew a Jana that drove my sisters crazy, so it isn't the best association for me. Still a nice name, though.
8. Evanna. It's okay--I just like Eva and Anna much better as they are, and even Evonne...
9. Gracin. I'm sorry, I just find Grace so lithe and feminine and graceful and classy--Gracin is cowboyish and masculine, even with this spelling. I love Grace, but don't care for Gracin/Gracyn/Gracen at all.
10. Brandy. I guess it has an appealing sound, but it's always sounded quite trashy and slutty, if I'm being honest (sorry!), and I don't think the association to alcohol helps it any.
You do have a lot of lovely options here--Eva, Anna, Thea, Mollie--they're all really lovely and age well. Good luck!Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller
List under major construction. Thinking about today:
Adele Sofia Eloise ▪ Zane Alexander Caspian ▪ Evangeline Dagny Hope ▪ Casper Nathaniel Eden
Boaz Andreas Henry ▪ Audrey Cosima Jane ▪ Sebastian Harbor James ▪ Eleni Charlotte Jane
I'm writing a story--join me! here