Threaded View

Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater...

Let's talk about Peter.

He's a longtime favorite of mine, and I love how he's curious and mischievous and yet proper on a little boy, but kind and gentlemanly and down-to-earth on a grown man. He was one of my first favorite boys' names (if not THE first favorite boys' name I ever had), and I know I know I really love him. I even feel like he goes with the rest of my list reasonably well (particularly Everett, Jack, Declan, Grant, and Daniel). I'm pretty sure I even know where most Berries stand on him. I guess I'm just torn as to whether or not I really want to add him to my list again. I love the ties--Peter Pevensie, the Apostle Peter, Peter Rabbit... and I love that he's timeless. But am I ready to commit? Do I really love him? That's my dilemma, I think.

WDYT? Where do you Berries stand on Peter? And while we're at it--combo ideas?
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Isabelle Aurora GraceZane Alexander CaspianGenevieve Sofia EsmeEverett Joshua Charles
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samson Adler JackPoppy Éliane Clementina
    Thomas BenjaminAlice ClementineIan MarinerAmelia Winter
    Claire JuniperDesmond JoshuaHazel IsabellaEzra Borealis

I'm writing a story--join me! here