5 23.81%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Which middle name is best with Clea?

Clea Juniper
    Clea Olivine
    Clea Tamsin
    Clea Zephyrine

~

Which of the four middle name options do you like best with Clea? Feel free to explain your choice.
    "C." Mid 20's. Sonographer and hobbyist writer. Just collecting for now, but hoping to TTC in 2018.

Leonie Charlotte | Sylvie Beatrix | Cordelia May | Elowen Cecily | Linnea Josephine | Saskia Helen

Felix Barnaby | Otto Sebastien | Hugo Caspian | Gideon Wilder | Rupert Evander | Walter Inigo

Clea Juniper sounds fantastic, I think.

I agree - Clea Juniper is beautiful.
    Catalina || 18 || College Student

Girls: Augusta || Bryony || Caroline || Elizabeth || Katherine || Margaret || Rosemary || Ruth
    Boys: Adrian || August || Bennett || Elliott || Ezra || Foster || Joel || Lowe || Porter || Weston

Clea Zephyrine sounds like a fairy princess - light and pretty and melodious
    ATLAS BRAM - Oct 2015

♣♣♣ http://babynamepondering.blogspot.com/ ♣♣♣

Thank you to everyone who has voted in the poll so far! I am having a hard time deciding between these four options, so the opinions are appreciated greatly.

@cadeence: Thanks for commenting

@oboeplayer1: Glad you like CJ too! By the way, your 'location' cracks me up; reminds me of home a bit.

@bluejuniper: Now that you mention it, it does have a fairy feel. To me it's zippy - got to love Z names!
    "C." Mid 20's. Sonographer and hobbyist writer. Just collecting for now, but hoping to TTC in 2018.

Leonie Charlotte | Sylvie Beatrix | Cordelia May | Elowen Cecily | Linnea Josephine | Saskia Helen

Felix Barnaby | Otto Sebastien | Hugo Caspian | Gideon Wilder | Rupert Evander | Walter Inigo