Menu

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I haven't started writing yet, but I have almost everything planned out for my story. Without Nameberry, I wouldn't have any of the names!
    Erin (Writer, Nerdfighter, Ravenclaw; Not expecting, just collecting)
    (Adelaide, Betty, Cassia, Georgia, Ocean, Violet)
    (Asher, Gabriel, Josiah, Oakley, Rowan, Wayland)

Well, I've posted the names in my new novel The Mortal Part to My Lists; I've written for nameberry and have used the international sites more than once. I also have to say that I've used Sherilyn Kenyon's wonderful book on character names as well. You can see the first two chapters of my novel on my web page at themiloverse.boards.net.

renrose Guest
    I've added it to the list. I made an account there but the stories are still password protected?

I'm in the process of writing a book with my best friend and we need a name for a brother of Sophie(Sophia) and Lexie (Alexandra) .

renrose Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by skywriter167 View Post
    I'm in the process of writing a book with my best friend and we need a name for a brother of Sophie(Sophia) and Lexie (Alexandra) .
    You can start your own thread if you want help with names, Skywriter! If you check the 'help' thread tacked to the top of the forum you'll be able to see what sort of information we need to assist you