Results 36 to 40 of 403
November 26th, 2013 05:24 AM #36
1. Renesmee - Honestly to my ears this is the most disgusting combo I've seen to date
2. Jayden and all its varients
3. Penelope - I just can't stand the sound of it, even though I tried my hardest not to dislike it.
4. all the Mad- names ... Madeline, Maddison e.t.c. So sick of seeing every second child named 'Maddy'
5. Tish - Something about it rubs me the wrong way.
6. Princess - Seriously? That's a pets name.
7.Makayla, Makenna, Mackenzie - Can't stand the Mac trend...especially Makayla...why butcher Michaela like that?
8. Diesel - I've seen this on kids, It's so unfortunate. Also more a dog name than human name.
9. Bella - If every second kid isn't called Maddy, it's Bella. Just so over it, driving me nuts.
10.Knox - Not a fan of all the ending with x name trend, just reminds me of Angelina's kids.
November 26th, 2013 05:33 AM #38Senior Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2013
November 26th, 2013 07:44 AM #40
I truly do not mean to offend anyone here - this is my list (in no particular order - I numbered them so I could keep track!):
1. Addison (it's a disease, not a name. And even if it were a name, it should be a boy's name).
2. Jayden/Hayden/Aiden etc.
4. Mackenna/Mackenzie/Mykynna/Mikayla etc.
6. Destiny (& other stripper names)
10. Cassidy (I feel like this has ruined the regal Cassandra)Jemima
twenty-one | law student
* Beatrix * Nell * Penelope * Felicity * Margo *
* Theodore * Hugo * Edmund * Felix * Oscar *
November 26th, 2013 08:47 AM #42
1. Katherine/Kathleen/Katalina... anything that starts with Kat.
4. Boys names that end in -son or -ton. Kingston, Jackson, Remington, etc.
5. George, John, Jacob, Daniel, etc. All seem really boring to me.
6. Flower names for girls. Lily, Violet, Rose, etc.
9. Elixyvette. I like Elixxa, I like Yvette. However, I don't like them together.
10. Beau.my favorites:
peyton mackenzie grace
kian kohl | quinlan isaiah
November 26th, 2013 08:58 AM #44
OK. First off, I hope I don't offend anyone. I'm not even going to mention all the unique spellings and various made-up -lynn/-lins. This is my list of names which other people seem to love and which I just really dislike. That said, a name which you thought hideous can become beautiful on a great person.
Anyway here it goes:
1. Ruby - I know many berries love this name but to me it sounds vacuous and strumpetty
2. Pearl - way too princessy
3. Caroline - I want to like this name and it should be my style but I know too many awful Carolines
4. Asher - sounds like an usher to me
5. Arabella - too close to Disney's Clarabelle Cow
6. Anastasia - even before 50 shades I disliked this name, it sounds arrogant and prissy too me
7. Seraphina - way OTT, why not have the sibling called Cherubimma?
8. Evangeline - see Seraphina
9. Dashiell - I know many berries really love this name, but too me it's just a pretentious version of Daniel
10. Scout - I don't like the sound at all.
I seem to dislike more female than male names, but this is mainly because I dislike pretty much all occupational names for boys (Porter, Taylor, Baker, Driver, Upholsterer....) but didn't list those as I couldn't decide which one.TTC since Jan 14. After 1 MC and 3 failed IUIs finally pregnant through IVF
→ Due 15 July 2017
Currently favouring Ivor Clemens and Anouk Birgitta.