Baby #6 Name Help

Hello all! My wife and I are expecting baby number 6 following two brothers and three sisters:

Aria Elise
    Thomas "Gideon"
    Cecilia Marie "Sicily"
    Vincenzo Jude "Vinny"
    Aveline Rose "Lina"

Our first three are biological; Vinny we adopted domestically and Lina we adopted SN from China. This new baby we are adopting from China as well, and she has Down Syndrome. Aveline has Downs as well and her name, "Lina" is a common enough name that it does not draw any unwarranted attention to her, any more than her obvious differences do, which is our thinking for this new baby as well.

We are having an extremely difficult time finding girl names we both love! I really love Hazel as a first name, and my wife prefers more generic (common) first names that I don't love. I like classic names, but we clearly like taking classic or longer, "fancier" as my wife calls them, names and shorten them. We love nick names!

We are open to all suggestions based on the names of our children any of you may have. Just a note -- we are considering a first name (we would use the middle name as their "name" in that case) or middle name "Della" or "Gertrude" as those names are my grandmother's and her great-grandmother's respectively. Names that go well with either of these names would be appreciated.

Thanks so much!

Hmm what do you think of Miranda? It feels more common which suits your wife's liking but also kind of fancy/frilly too. It's found in Shakespeare's works and means "wonderful; to be admired". Miri, Mira, Randi, Andi all make nice nicknames (Miri and Mira are fantastic!) Miranda Hazel and Miranda Gertrude work well. Also, perhaps a combo like Miranda Eleanor could get you to the nickname Della. It's a bit of a stretch but could still work. Good luck with your search!
    Last edited by ad10; February 23rd, 2017 at 02:59 PM.
    Morgan Daniel
    Nolan Zachary
    Zachary Morgan

Audrey June "AJ"
    Miranda June "Mira" "Andie" "MJ"
    Natalie Rae
    Zoe Nadine

Hazel Gertrude would be so cute!

Suggestions:
    Juliet
    Ophelia
    Penelope
    Beatrice/Beatrix
    Louise/Louisa
    Isadora
    Magdalena
    Margaret
    Marguerite
    Josephine
    Ramona
    Seraphina
    Magnolia
    Genevieve
    Aurora

The main article today on nameberry has lots of interesting name/nickname suggestions! https://nameberry.com/blog/can-a-cut...-old-lady-name

Winifred Hazel Josephine Ruby Louise Adelaide
    Casper Linus Harry Theodore Archie Theodore

Winifred Josephine Louise Beatrix Frances
    Daisy Violet Ivy Primrose Hazel Ruby Iris
    Alice Adelaide June Cordelia Marion Isobel

Casper Harry Archie Theodore Augustus
    Oscar Linus Felix Otto Axel Anders Dexter
    Alcott Hawthorne Ellis George Hugo Rupert