Threaded View

I always feel at a total loss when I look at your posts--it almost feels daunting for my more simplistic taste. So I admire from a far. I just wanted to stop by to say I really love Aurora and Cosima, and could totally see you with either! I feel like it's more common than your usual taste, but they're lovely anyhow. I keep thinking of Aurora Eva Felicity or Cosima Eva Felicity (och, I so love Aurora Eva Felicity!), and that way you could use either Evie OR Liss. I kind of don't really see you going in that direction, but eh. Oh, well. I think they're gorgeous. I like Tempest because it reminds me of Shakespeare. I think Tess would be a pretty fab nn for it, too.

And och, if your children look like the girls in those photos, they'll be absolute dolls. (Can I just say I can see Aurora Eva Felicity fitting all of those adorable beauties?)
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Isabelle Aurora GraceZane Alexander CaspianGenevieve Sofia EsmeEverett Joshua Charles
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samson Adler JackPoppy Éliane Clementina
    Thomas BenjaminAlice ClementineIan MarinerAmelia Winter
    Claire JuniperDesmond JoshuaHazel IsabellaEzra Borealis

I'm writing a story--join me! here