Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    I agree--there are a ton! Some off the top of my head:

Ella
    Lily/Lilibet/Lily-Beth
    Elise/Elisa/Lise (too close to Lisa for you? I love all three, but admit I always go off of Elisa--no matter how beautiful it looks!--because I just hear the Lisa sound and shudders ensue. It's not a bad name, it just feels so dated!)
    Eliza/Eliska (variants/diminutives of Elisabeth/Elizabeth or the original Hebrew Elisheva, but I'm not sure how intuitive they are. I'm crushing majorly on Eliska right now (eh-LEESH-kah), but I don't know if it's anyone else's cup of tea)
    Ibby/Libby/Zibby
    Abby/Zabby
    Tess/Tilly (I don't know if these really work, but several people have suggested that they could work as nns for Elisabeth, since I like Elisabeth but can't ever see myself using Theresa/Esther or Matilda/etc.)
    Belle (I don't know if it really works or not, haha, but since Isabel(le) is a form of Elizabeth, a friend of mine had considered going by the nn Belle, since her middle name is Elizabeth)
    Elisee (LOVE this! It's so unusual but in a good way, I think? The little research I've been able to find on it is that it's a rare French form of Elisha for a boy, but also a diminutive/nn for Elisabeth. It's pronounced eh-lee-say. I think it's beautiful.)
    Izzy/Issy (too close to Lizzy? I think it's cute, and definitely works. I've known an Elizabeth who goes by Izzy, so it's definitely doable, and Izzy's so spunky and fun!)

That's all I've got. I'm not a huge fan of the more obvious/well-used Ellie, Betsy, Betty, Beth, Liz, etc. (although I do like Lizzie, probably due to my undying love of Jane Austen. ).
    Ashley | namenerd | Christian | storyteller

List under major construction. Thinking about today:

Isabelle Aurora GraceZane Alexander CaspianGenevieve Sofia EsmeEverett Joshua Charles
    Casper Nathaniel EdenEleanor Pasqualina Mary "Lena"Samson Adler JackPoppy Éliane Clementina
    Thomas BenjaminAlice ClementineIan MarinerAmelia Winter
    Claire JuniperDesmond JoshuaHazel IsabellaEzra Borealis

I'm writing a story--join me! here

I go by Lyra, which might be kind of a stretch for some, but I quite like it.
    Another nick name for Elizabeth could be Leaz/Leas. There is two ways (for me) to say it. First: "Le-ass" second: "Less" I prefer the last one.
    These are just what I've been called, so yeah. ^^ (Oh, and I had a teacher calling me Maja.)
    WTTC 2017
    Gaia Eleanor | Aurora Melody |
    Proud Auntie/cousin to;
    Smilla (6-5-09), Noah (29-5-10), Silke (23-8-11), Sophia (18-11-11), Victoria (13-8-13) & Alex (18-12-14)

Loved names
    Henry Oliver | Laurel Maria | Ianto Lior | Bobbie Frances | Cecil Oswald |

I don't think anyone has mentioned Epsie. It came from Elspeth, a form of Elizabeth, so I don't think it's too much of a stretch.
    Edward Blaise ♦ James Perseus ♦ Theodore Ciarán
    Helen ♦ Georgia ♦ Daphne

Elisabeth Nicknames:
    My favorites are Libba, Libby, and Seth. Bethany, Elsie, and Beth or Betsie are adorable options as well.