Menu

Page 193 of 197 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 1967
    I am proud to announce the birth of my triplets, Ginger Ruth, Hannah Miriam, and Gabriel Oliver, born on Saturday, June 1st at 4:07 a.m. They join big siblings Samuel Jonathan (11), Annabelle Theresa (9), David Ian (8), Nathaniel Ashton (6), Rachel Nicole (3), and Molly Catherine (2).
    my obsessions:

Isabelle Katherine, Emilia Jane, Sadie Penelope, Natalie Francesca, Rachel Eleanor, Zoe Charlotte

Rowan James, Lucas Archer, Elliott Parker, Jamie Owen, Felix Theodore, Jasper Nicolas

We are very pleased to announce the birth of twins Story Elijah and Nikolai Sullivan. They will join older sister Sheridan Aloisia.

My fourth child, and third son, Sonny Mack arrived yesterday. Big brothers Mickey Ezra and Rio Jesse, and big sister Louna Clarke are so excited to meet him.

Sorry for my English. Its not my first language, and I try my best

Announcing the birth of twins Ranger Briggs and Yardley Brynn. They join older siblings Thatcher Yates, Leighton Emery, and Sutter Greer.

Alexander Saint arrived yesterday. He is perfect, and we plan to call him Iskandar. He joins brothers, Kazimir, Magnus and Laszlo.

We joyfully announce the birth of Kaia June who joins siblings Filia Macrae and Calihan Elliot

Announcing the birth of my second daughter, Madeleine Tessa, born on June 29th at 5:02 a.m. She joins siblings Elizabeth June and Sebastian Leo.
    annabelle | teenberry | dog mom to cassie

planning ahead:

genevieve ophelia | maeve rosalind | ines victoria | elizabeth june | madeleine tessa | elodie pearl | amelia violette

sebastian leo | philip tobias | august james | clark alexander | harrison samuel | asa maxwell | seamus john | cillian arthur | quentin thomas | reid ellis

I am thrilled to announce the birth of twin girls, Heidi Anastasia and Emmeline Juliet, joining siblings Autumn Eloise, Theodore "Theo" Christopher, and Simon Michael

We would like to announce the, slightly late, birth of our third daughter, Beatrix Clea! She joins big sisters Vera Layne & Ruby Elizabeth.

teenberry, biochem major euro history minor, lover of pets, food & names

current loves:

Blaise, Greyson (nn Grey), Newton (nn Newt), Watson, & Theodore

Vera, Hero, Melody, Penelope, & Rose

Lucian joins big brothers Baltazar, Kazimir, Valentin & big sister Atalanta.
    Last edited by bellerose; July 11th, 2019 at 08:58 AM.