Menu

Page 195 of 195 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 193 194 195
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 1950
    we are beyond happy to welcome our third child, Idris Lee, into the world! litte sibling to Arlo Glenn and Eden James. Arlo, Eden, and Idris are all we could have ever wished for!

Twin girls, Francesca Frost and Rosanna River arrived. They join big sisters Ofelia Owl and Margherita Minnow, and big brother Gabriel Gerald Grey.

Sorry for my English. Its not my first language, and I try my best

We are pleased to announce the birth of twin girls Veronica Altricia Esfira and Loretta Gloria Sinead, sisters for Agnetha Karinthia Marcia.
    Cat Mom to Mister Ellis.

We are delighted to announce the birth of our triplets Alessia Eden, Lucia Noelle, and Elio Matthias.
    They join excited older siblings Julian Asher, Bianca Theresa, and Camila Winter.

We are so excited to announce the birth of our twins Iris Phillipa Cecile and Hugo Albion Leslie, siblings for Oscar Jackson Kit and Lena Olivia Margot.

We are delighted to announce the birth of our twins Cyrus Jude and Indigo Blair. Cy and Indie join excited older siblings Cohen Beckett, Jovie Grace, and Autumn Lake.

Emilia Dandelion Joy

We have been TTC since maybe winter 2015, and haven’t had much luck. However, late on a rainy Tuesday night, we found out that we were expecting a baby girl! We’ve been searching name books for quite a while, and had a few lists to go through. Our final battle was between Thalia and Emilia, but we went for Emilia.

We love the meaning of Emilia, ‘rival’, unlike its more popular version, Amelia, which means ‘work’. We’re both very competitive, and this name has personal meaning to us. Dandelion was one of those names with an underlying meaning - when I was a child, I’d pull up my mother’s real flowers and keep the dandelions. Finally, Joy, which has a simple meaning. It’s the overwhelming feeling that I had when I realized that I was pregnant with her.

Emilia [EH-MIL-EE-AH] - ‘rival’
    Dandelion [DAN-DEH-LIE-ON] - ‘lion’s tooth’
    Joy [JOI] - ‘delight’, ‘great happiness’

Our darling was born on September 19th at 2:47 P.M.
    Last edited by nvrsobr; September 20th, 2019 at 11:38 PM.
    Blue.

eve november + rain orchid

helen thisbe ianthe
    emilia dandelion joy
    hyacinth alaska io
    daphne astraea indigo
    violet evadne morgana

more

We are blessed to announce the birth of our first child, Jovienne Hope, whom we affectionately call Jovie.

Delilah Towner is here, and she is perfect! She joins big sister Aurora Oakes, and big brother Milo Jacob River

Sorry for my English. Its not my first language, and I try my best

Welcome to the world Farrah Grace, our little Fairy and sister to Felicity Hope.
    Faith

Finnian Leo "Finn" & Forest Michael

Farrah Grace "Fairy" & Felicity Hope "Lissy"