Menu

Page 199 of 201 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 2002
    I am happy to announce my youngest daughter Evelyn Elizabeth May was born yesterday with cousins Eddison Martin and Crystal Fiona. Evelyn joins big sister Jocelyn Rebecca May and brother Henry Thomas Boyed.Eddison and Crystal have older sister Katheryn(Kate) Joy-Hope to play with.

Announcing the happy birth of Persephone Rose! She joins big sisters Lila Elizabeth and Ophelia Catherine.
    Lila Kathleen * Emma Pearl * Ophelia Grace * Keira Elizabeth * Autumn Eleanor * Aurora Eve

Logan * Jonah * Elijah * Samuel * Levi * Caleb * Asher * Quentin

I am thrilled to announce birth of triplets!Annabella(Bella) Olivia Saige, William(Will) Tyler Basil and Elizabeth (Eliza) Ava Lily-Rose.They join older sister Katherine-Emma(Kate) Holly Noelle and brother Emerson(Em) Nicholas Kyle.

Announcing the birth of our twins; Austin Huxley and Posey Clementine.
    Name loving BritBerry

Little ladies
    .: Celeste ♥ Juliette ♥ Joy ♥ Odessa ♥ Malou ♥ Eve :.
    .: Eloise ♥ Luna ♥ Beatrix ♥ Isobel ♥ Posey ♥ Magnolia :.
    .: Colette ♥ Maud ♥ Ines ♥ Pearl ♥ Hester ♥ Cecilia :.

Little gents
    .: Brogan ♥ Paris ♥ Rex ♥ Cosmo ♥ Austin ♥ Monty :.
    .: Elliot ♥ Digby ♥ Otto ♥ Hamish ♥ Oakley ♥ Pascal :.
    .: Moss ♥ Rocco ♥ Dustin ♥ Aubrey ♥ Deacon ♥ Fox :.

Our third baby has arrived!

Arielle Elowen Harris completed our family last night. We are delighted with her.

She joins older brother Isaiah Florian and sister Olivia Lucienne.
    ☾ Arielle / Seren / Sylvie / Luthíen / River / Delphi ☾

☀︎ Phoenix / Apollo / Wolf / Atlas / Winter / Caspian ☀︎

Our third baby and second girl has arrived!

Dessa Cora Saphire

She joins her siblings
    Lewis Arlyn Valor
    Sierra Lorenna Joy
    Last edited by chipmunkgirl; February 11th, 2020 at 08:17 PM.

Happy to announce the birth of our twins!Amber Gracelyn May and Valentine Rachelle Lei, join older sisters Megan Elizabeth Jade and Felicity Victoria Rose, and older brothers James Charles Warren and Christian Olive Odysseus.

My sister Kaitlynn Rose, just had her fifth child! Happy to announce birth of Adelaide(Addie) Grace Penrose, who joins older triplets, Anderson(Andy) Jack Peter, Margaret(Mary) Joyce Marjorie and Elizabeth(Lizzie) Brianna Lilith, and eldest sister Victoria(Vicky)-May Iris Adelynn.

My sister Celina Rose and brother in law Ryan Oliver just had twin girls! Older sisters Emilia(Em) Delilah Hope, Iris Felicity and Ariana(Ari) Rose Joy are happy to have Rosalina(Rosie) Charlotte Glenn and Annabella(Bella) Melody Tallulah to play with!

My younger sister Arlena Joy just had twins! Princess Lilith Amara and Prince Henry Harrison join older sisters Dynasty Alessia Fione, Majesty Marjorie Elisa, Storm Waverly Arlena and brother Caspian Lois Kyle.