Menu

Page 386 of 387 FirstFirst ... 286 336 376 384 385 386 387 LastLast
Results 1,926 to 1,930 of 1931
    We joyfully announce the birth of Kaia June who joins siblings Filia Macrae and Calihan Elliot

Announcing the birth of my second daughter, Madeleine Tessa, born on June 29th at 5:02 a.m. She joins siblings Elizabeth June and Sebastian Leo.
    annabelle | teenberry | dog mom to cassie

planning ahead:

Genevieve Ophelia - Maeve Rosalind - Catherine Elysia - Ines Victoria - Elizabeth June - Madeleine Tessa - Elodie Pearl - Wilhelmina Bea “Mina” & Philippa Margot “Pippa”

Sebastian Leo - Philip Tobias - August James - Clark Alexander - Harrison Samuel - Asa Maxwell - Seamus John - Cillian Arthur & Quentin Thomas

names without middles: Nolan - Sawyer - Myles - Cian - Niamh - Saoirse - Michaela

I am thrilled to announce the birth of twin girls, Heidi Anastasia and Emmeline Juliet, joining siblings Autumn Eloise, Theodore "Theo" Christopher, and Simon Michael

We would like to announce the, slightly late, birth of our third daughter, Beatrix Clea! She joins big sisters Vera Layne & Ruby Elizabeth.

teenberry, biochem major euro history minor, lover of pets, food & names

current loves:

Blaise, Greyson (nn Grey), Newton (nn Newt), Watson, & Theodore

Vera, Hero, Melody, Penelope, & Rose

Lucian joins big brothers Baltazar, Kazimir, Valentin & big sister Atalanta.
    Last edited by bellerose; July 11th, 2019 at 08:58 AM.
    V a s i l i k i .
    Fond of cats, coffee & chocolate.