Menu
Page 376 of 376 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366 374 375 376
Results 1,876 to 1,880 of 1880
    We're delighted to announce the births of our twins - Gideon Revel and Fergus Bandit. Older brother and sister, Hugo Tide and Sybil Breeze, couldn't be any more excited!
    cassie / 20 / aspiring writer / name enthusiast

winsome 'winnie' cecilia, mamie evangeline, evolet 'elfie' flora, lyra odette, thisbe beatrice

atlas henry, reuben 'roo' casper, joaquin 'joey' felix, milo bandit, lysander 'lys' quentin

I am thrilled to announce the birth of twins Thomas Blake and Hunter Aaron! They will be joining their older sisters Kayla Langston(6) and Reyna Adalind(3) and their older brothers Kieth Everett (9), Griffen Harvey(3), and Archer Faren (12)!
    Last edited by authorducky; March 15th, 2019 at 11:29 AM.

It brings me great happiness to announce the arrival of our latest bundle of joy, Lucie Bea! Her older siblings
    Theo Tobias (18), Frankie Louise (16), Rosie Elyse (14), Arlo James (12), Charlie Brynn (10), Romeo Henry (8), Hollie Joy (6), Hugo William (6), Bonnie Kate (3), are all overjoyed to have another sibling to run after.
    Teenberry | Hopefully Future Mom
    Ideas for the future:
    Isla Joy - Adiella "Addy" Quinn - Christina Noelle - Mila Belle - Ioanna Elise
    Parker Wilson - Charlie Christian - Preston James - Oakley Tobiah - Eaton Lane
    Briar - Primrose - Brynn - Lane - Cooper

My twin boys arrived yesterday, happy and handsome! We name them Magnus Wolf and Lucian Odin. They join big brother Viktor Atlas and big sister Hero Marvel.
    Vasiliki, 22, fond of cats, coffee & chocolate.

I'm overjoyed to announce the birth of little Anatole Claude! He joins older sister Maria Thérèse.
    Cécile Mercedes | Claude Rosaline
    Anna Magdalena | Maria Thérèse | Mercedes Hélène

Thinking about
    Anatole & Carmen
    listography